[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one good storyline in GoT right now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1664) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1664
Name one good storyline in GoT right now.
>>
>>68878719

Castle Black
>>
>>68878719
I have no idea past season 2, but I am gunna say:

The prophecy.

Probably right.
>>
Sansa and pals

Bran is appearing so I guess his.
>>
>>68878719
The Will They or Won't They union of Nutrisystem and Khaleesi
>>
I like all of the storylines except for Dorne
>>
>>68878719
The Wall
The Boltons
Not hating the Sparrow arc, I just hope it focuses mostly on them fucking up politics in King's Landing, than letting Tyrell bitch tears hog camera time.

M-maybe the Bran and Ironborn arcs w-will be g-good, you guys...
>>
>>68878774
>countdown to jons resurrection

Riveting
>>
>>68878774
This, and it's essentially always been the main story. First scene of the series even.

It all ties back to them.
>>
>>68878719

Dorne.
>>
nce she was certain which way was south, she counted off her paces. The stream appeared at eight. Dany cupped her hands to drink. The water made her belly cramp, but cramps were easier to bear than thirst.

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water. When she closed her eyes at last, Dany did not know whether she would be strong enough to open them again

Moon blood, it’s only my moon blood, but she did not remember ever having

such a heavy flow. Could it be the water? If it was the water, she was doomed. She had to drink or die of thirst.
>>
>>68879006

The most riveting thing right now is who's going to get even fatter, Queen of Burgers or Lemon Cakes
>>
File: cantdealwithit.gif (449 KB, 286x119) Image search: [Google]
cantdealwithit.gif
449 KB, 286x119
>>68879135
>you and your top Dothraki m8s will never stumble upon Khaleesi puking, shitting, pissing, and menstruating all over herself and writing in her own filth and then run a train on her, using that filth as lubricant
>>
File: contact-jodie-foster.jpg (25 KB, 530x313) Image search: [Google]
contact-jodie-foster.jpg
25 KB, 530x313
>>68879135
No words to describe it. Poetry!
>>
>>68879130
This
Who /snek/ here
>>
she's a big girl
>>
>>68879250

I want to snek on bad poozy's tits, if ya get my winds of winter
>>
arya
jaime
jon
new danish guy that they haven't introduced yet
red woman
boltons
varys
littlefinger

the best is yet to come. only thing ep1 did was finish the cliffhangers from last season which there were a lot of
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.