[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Supposedly the most fearsome badass monsters of all time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: The Retards.jpg (144 KB, 1264x711) Image search: [Google]
The Retards.jpg
144 KB, 1264x711
>Supposedly the most fearsome badass monsters of all time
>Constantly leave all your enemies alive
>Blows up in your face 100% of the time
>Never learn from your mistakes

>Witches constantly use telekinesis and headache powers
>Keep attacking them head on
>Blows up in your face 100% of the time
>Never learn from your mistakes

Who the fuck writes this shit?
>>
>>68876037
I haven't watched this because I'm not a retard but I know how it feels to be so disappointed in a show that you post on /tv/ and then nobody replies.

So here's a reply
>>
I stopped watching like halfway through S2 when every problem was "LOL MAGIC". I also stopped watching TVD when everything was twins this and the plot slowed down. I missed when the show was off the walls not slowing down.
>>
>>68876037
Julie plec.

She has a new show Containment on the CW also.

She was also responsible for the abortion The Tomorrow People
>>
>>68876974
Hey, I ran out of shows. I watched Epic Alcoholic Vampires brought to you by AT&T before this and it was even more shit.

>>68877042
Yeah it's pretty annoying how deus ex the witches are in this and Vampire Cell Phones.
>>
>>68876037
>>Constantly leave all your enemies alive
Clause only left Aurora alive because he still had feelings for her but it was still a dumb decision. Nobody killed Marcel when he was against the Originals because Clause and Elijah raised him and that was a good move because Marcel is extremely helpful and loyal to the Originals.
>Witches constantly use telekinesis and headache powers
>Keep attacking them head on
Well when you are unable to be killed by almost anything little headaches are pretty trivial. Witches are usually pretty easy to take out except the very powerful ones so their is nothing wrong with rushing a bunch of witches as an Original when the worst you will get is a 5 second headache.
>>
>>68877290
Don't forget how Rebecca leaves an entire room of vampires alive who just got done attacking her. I wish to god they would just kill off Marcel already. God damn he's annoying. He has become less traitorous lately though.

>Well when you are unable to be killed by almost anything little headaches are pretty trivial.
Yeah, except they should really have come up with some sort of immunity to this shit by now. They've already shown multiple times that just hurling projectiles gets the job done pretty well. It's just bad writing where none of the vampires learn from previous mistakes.

>Witches are usually pretty easy to take out except the very powerful ones so their is nothing wrong with rushing a bunch of witches as an Original when the worst you will get is a 5 second headache.
Yeah, except the problem is all the bullshit plot devices where witches escape/hold someone captive and then spawn an entire annoying arc of bullshit that should have been solved by just killing the annoying cunts.
>>
>>68877290
left lucien alive, left aurora and her gay brother alive at that dinner party when they could have just killed them and used a witch to find rebekah.

Elijah left his old nigress strix bitch alive when he could have killed her countless times, leaving Davina alive every episode. Uhh im sure ive missed many more.
>>
>>68877479
>Uhh im sure ive missed many more.
Same. The number of times this has happened is truly absurd. Especially since they keep trying to play up how "ruthless" and "scary" Klaus is. What's so fucking scary about him? It's not like you're likely to die if you go up against him or his family. They'll likely just let you live and hand you a heap of tools to fuck them over the next episode.
>>
>>68877540
also almost never using one of his major advantages of being able to compel vampires I doubt every fucking vampire is guzzling vervain.

And never getting his sister to put a barrier up around his house when he KNOWS vamps are coming to try to kill him, that one gets me everytime.
>>
>>68877540

everyone that has stood against Klaus has eventually lost including their father, twice.

He purposefully fucked up their alliance while he was chained up. That is why they show Klaus looking at secret camera while he talking to crazy bird.

Lucien will die too, which is what makes klaus 'scary' inevitability.

He spend a thousand years fucking people over.
>>
>>68876974
real human bean
>>
>>68877670
Yeah that's another issue. Why the hell do the Mikaelsons not have any sort of guards, magical wards or even a keeper to disallow unfriendly vampires? People just fucking sneak in all the time.

>>68877714
>everyone that has stood against Klaus has eventually lost including their father, twice.
And how many has he let live to cause further bullshit. The entire show has been the family trying to find some sort of equilibrium, then some business they've left unfinished fucking it up. AGAIN. At least get a new plotline ffs.

>Lucien will die too, which is what makes klaus 'scary' inevitability.
Well of course he is. But there are VERY few enemies you know this with. Usually they just let them live and gee, surprise surprise, next episode the enemy they let live fucks everything up again.

>He spend a thousand years fucking people over.
Apparently, he's gotten tired and sloppy because he doesn't do it very well.
>>
>>68877799

I think Lucien having spent a hundred years dodging their dad and having a very long time to plan worked his moves out pretty well and getting local witch ancestors to help him levels magical field..I mean it was a great plan except counting on the crazy woman but honestly she is one of the few that reminds me of a vtm toreador, someone stuck in their ways.

Klaus's plans were always about immediate advantages, in a lot of ways he learned a little too much from his father, nine out of ten times he just wants to go into battle win or lose.

I mean he knew Lucien had been beefed up but he fought him anyway. Klaus will end up not killing Lucien right away most likely as well. They've been searching for a way to de-power klaus this entire show and when he was on tvd.

If he was truly intelligent as a character he would have kept building. I think somewhere along the way, getting his family back sort of sated that urge since he knew by end of season 2 they would get his back.

If you haven't noticed, they're all incredibly arrogant, all of the women, every single of one of them, arrogant to the bone, sisters are, hayley is. When you get placed at top of the pecking order it engenders it at least in the show world.
>>
>>68878113
The problem isn't their arrogance. They're problem is their inability to learn. Even arrogant people aren't this fucking stupid. You'd think they'd shore up the defenses AT LEAST in their own home by now.
>>
>>68878313

show isn't written for guys. which is why plec ripped off Angel so much. They're doing it for drama and whatever story they come up with. Emotional stuff is better but when it comes to logic.

Klaus should have that entire city bouncing to his beat. we're talking prince of the city or master vampire level of control of just about everything.

But if they do that, how could they manufacture drama? they started him out at the top of the pyramid and they're like shit..so how do we create problems?

so he can't plan very well or strategize.

Written by different people it would be fine but that takes writing a story then based on intrigue and they're not capable of writing decent mystery.
>>
>>68878313

More to point they should have turned Michael into a string puller.
>>
damon used to be a badass. now he is a cuck
>>
>>68878520
>But if they do that, how could they manufacture drama?
This is just sloppy writing. You can have drama without constant incompetence. The Originals' writers are just too stupid to do it.

>>68878874
Damon used to be chaotic stupid. Yet another character who should have been killed immediately.
>>
>>68879345

That is my point though, without senseless drama they cannot manufacture their type of emotional nonsense. The bad writing is to get to that payoff even though just a little planning ahead of time would remove almost all of it.
>>
How many white girls has Marcel blacked on this show?
>>
>>68879484
This sloppy shit pisses me off to no end. You can make interesting storylines that even vapid dumb cunts can be interested in. But they just choose this "constant upset" model of storytelling that just gets annoying in short order.

>>68879538
Not sure. Cammy and Rebecca seem to be the most significant ones.
>>
>>68878874
Stefan is always best boy
>>
>>68877447
>I wish to god they would just kill off Marcel already. God damn he's annoying.
I think Marcel is fine besides the MUH DAVINA shit. But I think it was more interesting in the past seasons where he had a group of vamps he really cared about. Now it seems like he doesn't really give a fuck about the Strix and they don't care about him.
>>68877479
>leaving Davina alive every episode
Agreed she fucked Klaus over so many times before she revived Kol it would be more realistic for Klaus to kill her a long time ago even if Marcel cared about her. Now with Kol and Marcel Klaus would not kill Davina unless she did something REALLY retarded.
>>
>>68881162

she did by stealing the power from his sireline. even if it brought his brother back.
>>
>>68881244
True that was mind boggling retarded. I think Klaus was going to kill her the next time he saw her before Kol stopped him. I don't know why she hates him so much desu he let her live through so much dumb shit. I can forgive the writers for not killing Davina because she is a powerful witch and they can do interesting things with her but who the writers really need to fucking kill off is that annoying BITCH CAMMY.
She brings nothing to the show and she is boring and the least attractive woman on the show and they try to pair her with based Klaus its nonsense. She should have died instead of turning into a vampire it would be a good way to bring back evil interesting Klaus and kill off a shit character. Also she fucked up so bad after she turned into a vampire goddamn she sucks.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.