[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was the point of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: oldmelly.jpg (95 KB, 1597x812) Image search: [Google]
oldmelly.jpg
95 KB, 1597x812
What the fuck was the point of this?
>>
>>68875117
A mixture of showing all her power came from her choker and showing how the character has lost hope in herself
>>
To dispel any boners you had for her.
>>
The face that launched a thousand why-boners
>>
>>68875117
Cliffhanger-esque scene, because nothing else actually made you want to watch next weeks episode.
>>
Guy Pearce is a lucky man.
>>
>>68875141
she's no thoros of myr
>>
MOM?
>>
>>68875117
To show that she's transfered all her lifeforce into the choker to resurrect Jon Snow.

jk lol fuck this show
granny tits
>>
>>68875117
To show white women age like FUCKING SHIT
>>
Normie filter. If you don't find this attractive, you're a normie.
>>
Because she's at her lowest point, she doesn't believe in anything anymore, and she's finally letting the facade drop now that Stannis is dead

after losing everything she needed to drop the act and just be herself for a little bit
>>
The only thing I can guess is to show new viewers that Melissandre does have magic powers since last season everything she did fucked up.

When they finally ressurect Jon Snow in the next couple of episodes the show newbies won't be left scratching their heads as to where this magic came from.
>>
>>68875117
to tease at transformative power for crystal which will be used to some effect later on in the escape from castle black
>>
If it was giving me a boner then it worked.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 703x703) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 703x703
>>68875117
To piss off mysoginistic pigs like you who expect women to be perfect and non-realistically beautiful.
>>
Is this in the books? This is literally Disney tier.
>>
Why didn't Ser Davos kill this bitch?

>she convinced Stannis to become a demon worshipping infidel and basically sentences him to burn in hell eternally
>she convinced Stannis to kill his own brother
>she convinced Stannis to kill his own daughter
>she convinced Stannis to borrow money he didn't have
>she convinced Stannis to hire nigger sellswords that betrayed him
>she told Stannis lies that eventually lead to his doom

She killed Stannis, basically, and Davos is just like "oh, Stannis didn't come back? That's too bad. I'm busy worshipping Jon Snow now."

Literally who writes this shit? If anything Davos should've killed the Red Bitch for Shireen's honor alone
>>
>>68875117
To mock the juvenile audience.
>>
>>68875938
Theres all kinds of magic shit in the books. Brotherhood without Banners guy literally came back from the dead repeatedly and could set his sword on fire. Stannis's sword in the books is a fiery sunlight blade. Cat Stark turns undead.
>>
>>68875949
>>she convinced Stannis to kill his own daughter
He doesn't know about that yet.
>>she convinced Stannis to borrow money he didn't have
>>she convinced Stannis to hire nigger sellswords that betrayed him
Davos did that.
>>
cant you imagine sleeping in a pointy necklace like that? you'd wake up with a wounded chest. But for the viewer it was to show that melly wasn't really this sexy young thing that she seems
>>
>>68875996
Yeah I know I read the first 4 books but this seems a bit of a cliche for GRRM.
>>
>>68875168
2 high brow
>>
>>68875117

She's thinking if giving her glamour powers to resurrect Jon (and look like a hag which she is in the process) is worth it
>>
>>68875949
The Lord of Light isn't a demon, he's the antithesis of The Great Other.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.