[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, all the breaches from Earth 1 to Earth 2 were closed for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
So, all the breaches from Earth 1 to Earth 2 were closed for a long time while they developed the takyon thing to make Barry faster and dealing with other small time villains in the meantime.

Meanwhile this motherfucker has been sitting in that god damn cell with the metal mask on the whole time. Who is feeding him? How is he alive? Why isnt there piss and shit everywhere in his cell?
>>
Please respond
>>
Meanwhile team Flash has an entire prison of isolated small cells without food/water or bathrooms that they keep their prisoners in. But for some reason when Zoom does it he's the bad guy.
>>
>>68872135

Their team is always there, they probably feed them off screen or something. Zoom has been on another planet for like a month and that dude is still in that cell just tapping away.
>>
>>68871841
>Who is feeding him?

Zoom phases food directly into his stomach.

>How is he alive?

That's more of an existential question anon. How are any of us really alive?

>Why isn't there piss or shit anywhere

Zoom cleans the cell at the speed of light.
>>
>>68872260

Well that clears it up, thanks. My autism couldnt handle it.
>>
Knock, knock...._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________knock.
>>
>>68871841

Zoom has been inside caitlin
>>
>>68873174

When Jay was pretending to be part of the team I'm sure he dicked her down every day
>>
>>68872176
They do, there's a deleted scene about it. They even let the prisoners choose their meals. Also there supposedly is a piping system for waste and they play them movies.

But yeah, they still lock them in cubicles with the clothes on their bodies and nothing else. Though most of them are psychotic serial killers who at least deserve it.
>>
>>68873212
Cait is a good girl and waits until marriage.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.