[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i laughed a couple of time during this and it is very standard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
i laughed a couple of time during this and it is very standard mediocre capeshit movie with some gore

am i dead inside? how the fuck this got so much praise and made so much money?
>>
Literally only the first 20 minutes is good and then it turns to crap

The two X men save it from being a total failure.
Some jokes are good but so many others fall totally flat that it destroys the good jokes.
>>
Agreed. I only really liked the scenes with the X men.
>>
File: 1460085139093.jpg (9 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
1460085139093.jpg
9 KB, 273x185
>look ma i posted it again
>>
>>68870562
it's not bait

i really didn't get the appeal
>>
also

was this movie shot in china? what the fuck there were asians in every "city" scene
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDMJpsDNg28
>>
I agree, in the end it was just a paint by the numbers superhero movies. Typical origin story, love interest, boring villains. Everyone acted like they took such huge risks with this but they really didn't take many risks at all besides making it R.
>>
File: a.jpg (12 KB, 201x214) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
12 KB, 201x214
>>68870458
Deadpool has been a 4chan favorite for a long time. this movie was what deadpool is. you might just not be a fan of that comic. it's okay. we only hate you because of all the DCucks trolling Marvel as a whole over every (little) flaw they can find. wanna see a picture of captain america that was taken on set that looks shitty?
>>
It was a good movie with funny jokes. What more do you want.
>>
>>68870458
>am i dead inside? how the fuck this got so much praise and made so much money?

Because everyone who saw it either doesn't care about chucking cash at some idiocy for a while or they're dead, as well.

It's not as a bad as you think. it's trash, but just about everyone snacks on garbage.
>>
>>68870458
>am i dead inside?

You are a DCuck, so yea you are pretty much dead inside.

Here comes the "IM NOT TAKING SIDES" reply
>>
>>68871646
>What more do you want.

Less origin stories, less romance, less Ryan Reynolds and more Deadpool in costume fighting. Sequel has potential.
>>
>>68870834
This is like some pathetic submission to Adult Swim hoping they give him his own show.
>>
>>68871850
>ME WANT MORE FIGHTING

Just go play a video game, mouthbreather.
>>
>>68871770
>You are a DCuck, so yea you are pretty much dead inside.

i have no interest in watching BvS and MoS is average at best. just stfu.
>>
>>68870735
Vancouver you ignorant dip. There's a lot of chinks over there.
>>
>>68870458
It's a love story for people with PTSD.
>>
>>68871888

worked for Sam Hyde
>>
>>68872960
Getting shot in the ankle worked well for Achilles too.
>>
Every part where Deadpool is in full costume and especially when the X-Men are present is pretty much, for better or worse, a perfect representation of that character on-screen. If you don't like that shit then you don't like Deadpool, which is fine because a lot of people don't. A lot of the other shit didn't work as well for me but the series has potential to be sure.
>>
>>68870458
Deadpool is a character that is very difficult to write well and can't sustain 90 minutes by himself.
Normies gobble up mediocrity, having no measuring stick to compare things with, they just enjoy it all. Good for them, but I can't stand epic humor because I've already seen a dozen ironic deconstructions of epic humor that was genuinely more funny that just ruins that whole type of joke forever.
It's like that time in Drawn Together the character Wooldoor had a line. "Now my show can entertain kids, annoy adults, and funny third thing.". There are just some jokes that are done so perfectly that it ruins that kind of format for the rest of your life, there never had to be another joke in that style again.
Everything in Deadpool has been done before but better.
>>
this meme movie pandered to girls too much and i needed it to validate my masculinity more
>>
>>68870735
it was 100% shot in hongkong thats why the city is full of asians
>>
>>68873910
Since when did the x-men relocate their mansion to Hong Kong?
>>
>>68870458
the whole thing felt like an almost b-movie
not to say it was a bad movie, but the things people praised the most are nowhere near as good as claimed
and this is highly subjective, but deadpool himself was not the funniest character and sometimes he would ruin his own jokes. "happy lent" was the only one that truly got me, only because i didn't see it coming
also, despite the gore and "offensive" material it was surprisingly inoffensive, surprisingly tame
>>
>>68870611

why are so many people posting deadpool threads all of a sudden?

mmm bunch of people finally saw it maybe?
>>
>>68875901
Because the blu-ray just leaked.
>>
>>68875963
But piracy is WRONG.
>>
>>68871570
that's a big risk for studios
>>
>>68870458
It was a good movie made by people that actually love the source material and unapologetically showcased it in front of the world. Look at that guy. He's in that costume for a good 75% of the movie. A man in a big red pajama looking spandex suit that goes around making jokes about anything and anybody while killing them. He's not invulnerable either. He gets his ass spanked, a lot, literally and figuratively. You connect with him because
a.) he led a shitty life
b.) he found someone to make it less shitty.
You are able to relate on a human, personal level and so when he became happy, you became happy. And it's not just him! His cast of characters were amazing too. They bantered with him and actually took an interest in his life. Most of all, they weren't afraid to say, "hey, this is a comic book movie. There's crazy shit going on in this world, it's bright almost dizzying, and if you don't like it, well piss on you" Is it the greatest thing since sliced bread? No. There were some problems, but they were so few and far between that they are just glossed over. It's not hard to see why it made so much money.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (109 KB, 770x570) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
109 KB, 770x570
>>68875901
DC faggots are finally accepting that stupid Batman/Superman shit will never, ever beat Deadpool at the box office.
>>
File: mMvIQS4.jpg (43 KB, 536x410) Image search: [Google]
mMvIQS4.jpg
43 KB, 536x410
>That scene where he's fighting those mooks in the warehouse
>Quips to the camera "This is almost as bad as getting trolled on 4chan!"
>Gets knocked back into a jukebox
>Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up starts playing
>Close up with him looking at the camera and sighing
Walked out right fucking then. This is reddit, this is memes.
>>
>>68871646
>jokes

They're called quips, not jokes.
>>
File: B.png (42 KB, 177x236) Image search: [Google]
B.png
42 KB, 177x236
>>68876303
Why would you do this anon, just going on the internet and telling lies
who hurt you
>>
People just randomly decide to like/dislike a superhero flick every once in a while. It's all arbitrary. They're all equally uninspired.
>>
>>68876362
Daddy's fist
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.