[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do both Tom Holland and Andrew Garfield's Spider-Me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Why do both Tom Holland and Andrew Garfield's Spider-Men both sound almost exactly like Justin Bieber? I watched that Airport clip this morning, and it honestly sounds like they both thought "cocky cool guy" accent and both individually arrived on Bieber. Why can't they just let goddamn Americans play Americans in capeshit movies.

For comparison...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wu2328g_6A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtClC8fslWI
>>
>>68865845
>Why can't they just let goddamn Americans play Americans in capeshit movies.
>Christian Bale > Ben Affleck. That's fucking why.
>>
>>68865963
Christian Bale's movies were certainly better, but his Batman was a fucking joke. Affleck was hands down the best thing about BvS. Best Batman since Keaton.
>>
>>68866003
At least Bale's Batman wasn't a fucking psychopathic murderer.
>>
>>68866047
What does that have to do with Bale as an actor? You do realize he didn't write the movie, right?
>>
>>68865845
Are you criticizing Marvel on the Internet?
>>
I want to fuck them both
>>
>>68866218
Ew, faggot. They're both British. What's wrong with you?
>>
File: tumblr_m3wuk17a4p1r1yj84.gif (819 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3wuk17a4p1r1yj84.gif
819 KB, 500x305
>>68866261
>They're both British.
Literally nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>68866316
Agree to disagree.
>>
>posters: 2
Wtf? This was me: >>68866218
Is this thread just one person talking to himself?
>>
>>68866548
TV in a nutshell
>>
Glad to see i'm not the only one who thinks that they both sound like Justin Bieber.
>>
>>68866548
kek
>>
How should he sound then?
>>
post justin bieber's huge hog
>>
>>68867033
Like someone who isn't Justin Bieber?
>>
>>68867033
Are you implying that all Americans sound like Justin Bieber? He isn't even American.
>>
>>68867147
Do you have an actual answer? Not all of us pay attention to Justin Bieber.
>>
>>68867204
No. Maybe you should learn to read.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.