[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a fucking disaster. Fuck Zack Snyder, I can't believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: mwajanrupyhqqhvf8k9i.jpg (84 KB, 800x540) Image search: [Google]
mwajanrupyhqqhvf8k9i.jpg
84 KB, 800x540
What a fucking disaster.

Fuck Zack Snyder, I can't believe they let him do this shit after Man of Steel.

30 minutes of OMG SUPER MAN DIED ;____; LOOK HOW EMOTIONAL EVERYONE IS ITS ALL OVER NO MORE JUSTICE LEAGUE GUYS

last 5 seconds "lol jk"

I want my fucking time back, what a disgrace.
>>
File: 1461457343787.jpg (94 KB, 780x523) Image search: [Google]
1461457343787.jpg
94 KB, 780x523
>>
>>68863121
>last 5 seconds "lol jk"
its not as if he burst from the grave telling everyone he's alright
the last time superman died he came back evil
>>
>>68863196
>its not as if he burst from the grave telling everyone he's alright

That's LITERALLY what happens.

The dirt starts to rise off of his coffin AS LOUIS LANE WALKS AWAY
>>
>>68863196
>implying they would even take that chance.

Snyder/Warner Bros will play it safe and show him happy and shit in the very first teaser of Justice League: Part One.
>>
>>68863156
>94 posts this month alone
How the fuck do you not get banned for avatar fagging
>>
>>68863265
isn't that shit due in 2017 and we've seen nothing so far aswell fucking tragic
>>
>>68863121
>how to pleb 101
>>
File: 1461862147692.gif (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1461862147692.gif
27 KB, 200x200
>>68863121

When will this fucking meme die?

I swear it's like the same 10 fucking nerds making the same threads over and over and over.

We get it, you hated it. Move the fuck on.
>>
When the 10/10 3 hours BvS directors cut gets released? I really want to watch the movie, but I have been waiting for the directors cut you niggas talked about before.
>>
>>68863322
Really? I was expecting it to be 2018 at the very least.
>>
>>68864456
Nope shit is due for 2017 apparently or maybe i'm wrong i dunno, another anon might be able to back me up
>>
File: 1461107889493[1].jpg (3 MB, 3943x3174) Image search: [Google]
1461107889493[1].jpg
3 MB, 3943x3174
>A reading from the Acts of Man of Steel
>Scene 2:13: Selected passages

>3 And I heard a loud voice from the cinema saying, "Look! Snyder's dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and Snyder himself will be with them and be their saviour.

>4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more repetitive or safe or cheap comedy or quips, for the old order of Marvel movies has passed away."

>13 And so they hated him, and persecuted him. The critics crucified him and threw rotten tomatoes at him.

>14 But he persevered and gained strength from the audience, and so we will persevere.

>15 And he stands by the right side of the spirit of Kino, and draws inspiration from it, and so will his followers.

>22 During the filming of the port battle at Batman v Superman, Snyder was found wandering along the port.

>23 In one of such instances he walked on water while carrying an IMAX camera on one hand, which greatly terrified his cast and crew at that time.

>24 Affleck, out of fear, shouted "Snyder, if it is you, tell me to come to the water!"

>25 "Come". Snyder said.

>26 Affleck stepped on the water and walked for a few feet but then sank. He cried out "Snyder, hast thou forsaken me? Save me, oh dear brother!"

>27 Immediately Snyder reached out his hand and caught him.

>28 Snyder exclaimed, "Bin Muhammad Afflecki, why did you doubt?"

>29 And so the heretic one vowed to spread the word.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.