[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dawn of Justess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: bruce_dream_wtf.jpg (263 KB, 942x385) Image search: [Google]
bruce_dream_wtf.jpg
263 KB, 942x385
alright so what the fuck is going in this scene?

Darkseid fucking everything up? the apocalypse?

dream sequence? what's up with Flash showing up? dreaming while dreaming?

memories from the future teleported into his head?

what is /tv/'s official take on this?
>>
>>68855784
they even had to put the Darkseid logo on the ground so people would know what the fuck.

Good job "art house" Snyder
>>
File: dreamz.jpg (222 KB, 928x391) Image search: [Google]
dreamz.jpg
222 KB, 928x391
>>68855877

also what's with these flying niggers picking up wounded soldiers? never noticed them before. darkseid's army?
>>
>>68855784
its set up.

The flash has travelled back in time to warn Batman. Batman wouldn't dream about someone he never met before and also the Darkseid stuff obviously.

I think their going for a different method of time travel or something.
>>
Snyder has no idea how it's supposed to work, he just thought it would be cool
>>
>>68855784
hang on now, is there a decent leak out?
>>
File: 2spooky4me.jpg (73 KB, 273x386) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4me.jpg
73 KB, 273x386
>>68856080
>>68856107

oh i see, alright then.
>>
>>68856145

kind of, i guess

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) 720p HDTC
>>
>>68856145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVBjY3heRTk

Looks like it? I donn't know.
>>
>>68856080
Clearly Flash is using the same kryptonian technology that gave Superman a vision of drowning in skulls.
>>
>>68855784
Omega sign on the floor means it's Darksied while Superman is corrupt.
>>
>>68856052
they get sacrificed
>>
>>68855784
a more important question is what was the point of this scene? It didn't serve any purpose in the narrative.
>>
>>68858580
It was supposed to show that Bruce was a devout Muslim and that this is what doomsday would do to Mecca
>>
>>68858580

It means we'll get Batman Mad Max kino
>>
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 1024x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 1024x445
>>68858622
Mad Bat
>>
>>68858607
Oh, it all makes sense now. This puts the whole movie in an entirely different light, as if there was an entire layer of symbolism hidden the entire time.
Truly BvS is the deepest and smartest movie ever made by humankind
>>
>>68858664

Why isn't it 2020 yet?
>>
>>68855784
The flash doesn't turn up in the dream you retard
>>
>>68858702
Inshallah my brother
>>
Too deep for Marvel drones, they were left confused from a lack of quips
>>
>>68856052
they're parademons
>>
Read the comics.
It was made for the comic book readers.

For everyone else, including the stupid average viewer, its just a thing to build on in the sequels.
>>
File: 1457433475780.png (40 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
1457433475780.png
40 KB, 275x200
>>68855784
So before this scene, Bruce Wayne is sitting at his computing to decrypt Lex's hard drive containing all the super hero info. The process is going to be extremely slow so after it ticks 2% the screen cuts to black.

Then we see this post-apocalypstic sequence all akin to a Darkseid invasion (all things Bruce Wayne wouldn't know) where Bruce Wayne is a resistance leader and there's some special police with superman's logo as their emblems.. Then Superman shows up after Batman is captured and tells him that Lois was his everything and tries to rip his heart out. When this happens we cut to Bruce Wayne waking up from a nightmare then we see someone we don't know who's presumably the flash appear in a wormhole. Flash (?) confirms Bruce Wayne's (notice how he finds him as BW not Batman) fear of Superman and tells him to not let Lois die. Also Flash thinks he came too soon judging how BW is in total shock.

That's what we know and now we have to make sense of it. It's safe to assume BW fell asleep at the computer waking for the long-ass decryption but that's it. This sequence is much more confusing and obtuse than it should have been because of Synder's shitty direction and the script.

If it's a dream sequence, how does BW dream of all this Darksied stuff?
Does he suddenly have a premonition?
How does Flash come at this exact moment?
Did Flash wake him up from the sequence or did BW wake up at the right time?
Did Flash cause the sequence which is why he's there at the right time?
Did Flash come from the future or an alternate reality or is there even a difference?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.