[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got back from seeing this. Fuck this earth.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 29
Never in my life has such corruption been so blatant. After seeing this movie, it has become so clearly obvious that Marvel must be paying film critics. It was literally "let's have them fight. just make up the reason because 95% of the audience just wants to see them fight and doesn't care about the plot" (which is probably true). It's literally Batman Vs. Superman that takes less risks. Either movie critics fucking hate BvS/DC, or they are paid by Disney. This matter must be investigated seriously and I will not stop making threads about it on here and every other movie related forum on the internet

Plot
>let's fight because muh collateral damage
Sounds really similar to what a recent capeshit movie did that got them a 27% on RT.

Visuals:
>pew pew pew CGI/stunt double fighting moves, moves that would cause humongous blood splatters and violence imagery in real life dumbed down to just keep it PG, it looked fucking ridiculous, almost as sad as the old Batman show that just say POW! in the camera during an act of violence. This is actually sadder considering they put so much technology to make a very elaborate fighting sequence and then ruin it with an unrealistic result of the thug peacefully laying on the ground with no visible injury
>N64-esque CGI

Acting
>Kek
When Paul Rudd is the most convincing actor in a movie, you need to really fucking check yourself.

Political Correctness
>the blatant affirmative action inclusion of 1 black guy on each side in the fight sequences is comical

After seeing this movie I am devoting my life to machine learning/artificial intelligence research to contribute to the achievement of superintelligence, awakening Ultron in real life but with no Avengers to stop him from destroying this fucking cunt scab of a planet.
>>
>>68852316
lmao nice try dcuck
>>
Is this your first time watching capeshit?
>>
>>68852366
This.

But yes, Disney undoubtedly has a lot of money in the film journalism business
>>
File: 1459038311268.png (169 KB, 1205x1285) Image search: [Google]
1459038311268.png
169 KB, 1205x1285
>>68852316
>it's this thread again
>>
File: 1461497816570.png (64 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
1461497816570.png
64 KB, 427x240
>>68852316
Go back to R-EDDIT
>>
>>68852366
>>68852411
>>68852425
>>68852354
OP here

I've watched all other Marvel movies, and all the recent DC movies. But the way BvS got destroyed by critics while CW is like 2001: A Space Odyssey in the eyes of critics is absolutely absurd. That is my biggest issue here. It doesn't deserve to be put on such a high pedestal
>>
File: 1459265517961.jpg (84 KB, 604x311) Image search: [Google]
1459265517961.jpg
84 KB, 604x311
>>68852482
>>
I don't know why these cucks are already shitposting, but I agree with you. If BvS failed, then honestly civil war should as well.
>>
>>68852482
You are the minority then.

Everybody loves this movie
>>
I haven't seen Civil War yet so I'm reserving judgement, but IF the movie is actually good, would DCucks actually admit it? Or have they committed themselves to a campaign of butthurt retaliation?
>>
>>68852354
>>68852366
>>68852425
>>68852472
>>68852517
Marvel Internet defence force is at it again.

OP is right, marketers are faggots
>>
File: 1458964955361.png (152 KB, 293x398) Image search: [Google]
1458964955361.png
152 KB, 293x398
>>68852603
>>68852482
Normies hate BvS
Normies love Marvel
And there are thousands of views and articles of normies telling you exactly why they like what they do. You dumb DCucks needs to STFU already and learn how to deal with the opinion of others, especially since you're in a very very small minority.
>>
File: 111697687696859.jpg (65 KB, 338x255) Image search: [Google]
111697687696859.jpg
65 KB, 338x255
>>68852671
>>
>>68852626
It's been known that whatever marvel puts out, dc fans will shit on it.
>>
>>68852773
>he doesn't know how much money Disney has

Remember when Disney was failing?
>>
>>68852671
>shitposters are right and the vast majority of critics and audiences are wrong
OP is a shitposter. Reducing the plot to a few words and ignoring presentation is one of the biggest shitposting techniques in the book. If lack of realistic brutality in fight scenes is a problem then Deadpool is the best capeshit movie. Calling the graphics N64 era is pure, unadulterated butthurt. Haven't seen the movie yet but I'm sure the acting is fine, then the usual butthurt white nerd shit about muh niggers stealing our jobs.
>>
>>68852815
>Doesn't know RT is owned by WB
>>
>>68852738
Normies gave BvS solid reviews, and normiebux were one of the few crutches DCucks have had to fuel their shitposting.
>>
It is weird, I agree.

BvS wasn't amazing, but 23% and 98% seems like too big of a gap. Perhaps it's really down to the weird way RT scores are handled, but it does feel off.

Doesn't really matter in the end, though. As long as they keep pumping out the capeshit. Guess I'm a pleb, but I love it all and hope it never stops. Seeing comics come to life is wonderful.
>>
>>68852316
>Political Correctness
>the blatant affirmative action inclusion of 1 black guy
I can't take this bait seriously senpai
so i will gift you a (you)
>>
>>68853053
>Perhaps it's really down to the weird way RT scores are handled
It is. A movie can have reviews that are all only one point below the fresh/rotten threshold and have 0% fresh, and another can have reviews that are one point above the threshold and have 100% fresh.

If Civil War has 99% on RT it's because 99% of critics thought it was more good than bad, even if slightly. If BvS has 30%, it's because 70% of critics thought it was more bad than good, even if slightly.
>>
>>68852875
I was just thinking, that maybe Disney is paying off RT critics so that people realize how blatantly stupid RT is, thus hurting WB in the process. I now know to never trust RT again (even more so), and what apparently has been a profitable venture for WB, just got ousted as the biggest joke in recent memory.

To actually assert that CW is among some of the best movies ever made in the critical eye is beyond laughable. It's just baffling.

BvS has better: writing, acting, special effects, character development, story, set pieces, costume design, artistic integrity, script, and cinematography, wrapped in an operatic story telling structure that blends reality with fiction.

That's literally every barometer for scoring a movie, and BvS does it miles better than any Marvel joint. Explain that.
>>
>>68852316
It's like I'm really on /v/.

Anything below 9/10 is complete shit

Anything 9/10 and above are paid off critics.
>>
Marvel fanboys are the worst
>>
>>68853222
>To actually assert that CW is among some of the best movies ever made in the critical eye is beyond laughable.
You absolutely do not understand how RT's rating system works, nor do you understand that critics will rate movies for what they are and are trying to be.

BvS had terrible writing, story and character development. Dialogue was often cringeworthy and development happened in ludicrous and unjustified jumps. I'm sure you're a troll.
>>
>>68853303
>fill /tv/ with anticipatory shitposting leading up to BvS
>fill /tv/ with butthurt shitposting after BvS
>m--man those Evansposters sure are annoying
>>
>>68853444
I understand RT. Look at the overall scores. Theyre giving it perfect scores, some 4/5. On average it's a out 8.1/10. I rarely see movies that high
>>
>>68853485
It's going to get worse before it gets better. Magikino and Suicide Watch are coming this year.
And X-Men I guess, but that's not upsetting anyone.
>>
File: Brainslug.png (66 KB, 338x400) Image search: [Google]
Brainslug.png
66 KB, 338x400
>>68852354
No one can offer any constructive/objective criticism without you shitstains claiming it's because of DC, huh?

That's kind of pathetic. This shit's not as good as you thin, but you engage in a media terrorism campaign to trash people into silence so only those who worship and "turn their brains off" without question may speak.

You people are just scum. Did it ever occur to you that many criticizing the Marvel capeshit dont really care for the DC shit either, and impartially hate the both of them?
>>
conspiracy fags are the worst, they'll believe anything that conforms to their view of the world

if BvS had good reviews on rotten tomatoes you guys would be licking their ass and asking for more
>>
>>68853757
That's right, distance yourself from your "Capekino" messiah. Deny it like Peter did.
>>
>>68853757
>the blatant affirmative action inclusion of 1 black guy on each side in the fight sequences is comical
really OP?
you write this piece of shit that is not even a fact and you think you deserve an opinion?
See the movie first then we maybe can talk about it.
>that picture
really tying hard to bait
>>
>>68852316
I mean it is your opinion. A shitty one though.
>>
>>68853757
It's the same Disney marketers that have been posting the Star Wars stuff.
>>
>>68853053

depends on your perspective

Marvel sells their product as staying pretty true to source material and making faithful adaptions, they usually deliver and the audience knows what to expect, same goes for critics, thus they get good reviews

BvS had the two most iconic superheroes of all time and expectations were massive, the extremely low score from critics is probably based less on the movie itself and more on the fact that it disappointed so much, all the wasted potential of what could and should have been the best capeshit of them all, ruined by Snyder forcing his Ayn Rand fanboi filter on every movie he does
>>
the reviews are def rigged

no way CW is 3 times better than BvS
>>
>>68852316
Your hatred bring me joy.

Please don't stop.
>>
>>68852482
>I'm not a DC fanboy I swear!

Lol yea you are

>marvel pays off critics

Such a shitty argument it's not even worth addressing but I will anyway. Hypothetically IF Disney/Marvel paid off critics I'm going to assume it's a common practice in the industry. WB has money to pay off critics as well and do you really expect me to believe Disney was the first AND only company to figure this out? These movie studios market their films on almost everything. They advertise on fucking cereal boxes and pay millions for a 30 second ad during the superbowl but you expect me to believe Disney was the only company to think to pay some critics to say a movie was good? Is WB stupid and don't know about this? Are they too poor to pay some critics? Are they so morally sound that they refuse to participate in such shady practices? I'm thinking its none of the above. Maybe BvS was just a shitty movie and CW is actually that good.
>>
>>68852615
>Everybody loves this movie

Only the weakest of minds defends their position by pointing to conformist behavior.

Seriously, either you like something, or you don't. The fact that you think one iota about other opinions, and even worse, use their opinions to validate your own shows that you are nothing more than a sheep, groomed to consume whatever you are told to.

Wake up or kill yourself. Either way works for the betterment of this planet.
>>
So does either Iron Man or Captain America die?
>>
>>68856900
No.
Zemo arrested.
Caps team arrested.
Bucky frozen.
>>
File: KyIU51m.gif (3 MB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
KyIU51m.gif
3 MB, 294x238
>>68852316
>>
File: 1405459709438.jpg (291 KB, 822x1200) Image search: [Google]
1405459709438.jpg
291 KB, 822x1200
>there is a black guy on both teams
>neither of them actually has a super power and is only relevant because of technology given to them

wew
>>
File: image.png (461 KB, 1229x483) Image search: [Google]
image.png
461 KB, 1229x483
>>68857185
>>
Marvel = Toothless, soulless, vapid shit meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator

DC = Challenging, post modern, made with passion, uncompromising, made for patricians
>>
>>68852482
KILL YOURSELF DC KEK
>>
DCucks is on full damage control this week.
>>
>Cap and Tony stops fighting because both of them have friend named James
Seriously?
>>
>>68857153
Are you ignoring the Black Panther?
>>
Can we make it bannable to be a DCuck?
>>
>Sounds really similar to what a recent capeshit movie did that got them a 27% on RT
People don't hate on BvS for Superman being hated because of the events of Man of Steel.
>just make up the reason
All fiction is made up.
Just so you know, these aren't documentaries.
>>
>>68857538
What actually happens:
>Cap and Tony start fighting again because it turns out Bucky killed Tony's mom
>>
>>68857276
>314 reiews
>14 reviews

Hmm
>>
>>68852482
>while CW is like 2001: A Space Odyssey in the eyes of critics is absolutely absurd
Are you retarded?
Just because the critics liked Civil War doesn't mean they're comparing it to other well received movies.
It's an action movie, it really should be judged as such.
And the airport fight was one of the best fights in action movies in general.
>>
>>68857292
This is currently the best maymay.
>>
It was a pretty good movie, but it wasn't that good.
>>
>>68857831
Civil War also makes attempts at comedy, so it should be dinged for not being all that funny.
>>
>>68852626
>but IF the movie is actually good, would DCucks actually admit it
Not gonna lie, OP is already exaggerating things.
>>
>>68853222
>I was just thinking, that maybe Disney is paying off RT critics so that people realize how blatantly stupid RT is
Why can't others buy out these critics too?
>>
>RT gives review fresh for above average rating, rotten for below
>28% of critics think BvS is slightly above average
>98% of critics think Captain America is slightly above average

It's that simple you fucking retards, the percentage is not an actual rating
>>
Disney has singlehandedly destroyed this entire industry and turned it into a joke. Where once film could be seen as art is now a giant sham.

All you need in this medium to succeed is quips and one liners, nothing more. You dont need a good story or unique dialogue suited to each character.

Congrats marvel you won, but we all lost in the end.
>>
>>68853287
This.
>>
>>68858755
Perhaps you aren't seeing the scores for Civil War. Many perfect scores, lots of 4.5/5 and 4/5. It's a modern day masterpiece to these """" people"""""
>>
File: 1459472207207.jpg (448 KB, 2000x1134) Image search: [Google]
1459472207207.jpg
448 KB, 2000x1134
Fuck off DC shits
>>
>>68857780
is that something that happened in the comics or did they shoehorned this in to give a reason for all the fighting
>>
>>68858843
Maybe they're judging it for what it is? A cape movie? No one's saying these movies are masterpieces, just passing entertainment.
>>
>>68857831
>And the airport fight was one of the best fights in action movies in general.

LOL
O
L

i grant you it was better than the average marvel action scene but in general it is mediocre
>>
>>68858885
It's established in TWS that HYDRA killed Tony's parents. CW just offers confirmation and proof.
>>
>>68858885
It's not from the comics, but it didn't feel shoehorned in, it worked quite well.

The Winter Soldier did kill Wolverine's pregnant wife though (the kid survived because healing factor).
>>
desu I agree with OP

I'm not even a fan of capeshit, tho x-men movies are fine

but this movie was mediocre and in no way better than BvS was, so the "professional" critic scoring is a bit odd

> that fucking spiderman

At least Panther was pretty decently done.
>>
>>68858900
Explain the critic consensus then. Civil war is non-cartoonish and thought provoking? "But it's just a cape movie bro!" These "critics" are actually impressed by it. Why is this allowed?
>>
>>68857292
Yes, with passion. He even calls his film a product.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVIB9sGYeUw
>>
>>68852875
RT is not a reviewer
>>
>>68853962
Faithful?
Then why captain America is not dead at the end of the movie
>>
>>68859123
>non-cartoonish
Surprisingly, I actually kind of agree after watching this movie yesterday, since I was ready for something cheesy.

First part of the movie is serious and there were no jokes or quips at all. I'm not exaggerating on this. The lighthearted tone is in the middle with the airport scene, and it has the jokes, and is probably the part where you can argue that it's a bit cartoonish. After that it goes back to being serious and the final fight doesn't have any jokes at all.

>thought provoking
I won't agree or disagree with this one, because it all depends on the viewer right after watching the movie if they want to think about it. I would say yes you can think about the movie, whether government registration in general is a good thing or not etc, but it all depends on a lot of factors. Even if you hate the movie, you could think of some things in it, but if you're already ready to hate on it and dismiss it, then yeah you can argue it's not thought provoking at all.
>>
>>68852316
>Plot
>let's fight because muh collateral damage
>Sounds really similar to what a recent capeshit movie did that got them a 27% on RT.

I was thinking the same thing, yet CW did it beautifully. The buildup on both Stark's and Cap's past was fucking brilliant and all the side-conflicts between other characters inbetween Cap vs Stark tension gave it a smooth pacing.
If the plot was any more complicated than "muh collateral damage" it would be all over the place.

Zemo silently rusing everyone was so damn fine and subtle I was actually surprised in comparsion to the obnoxious poser Lex in BvS. Jesus fuck, one of the best villains in the MCU right now.
>>
>>68859432
I agree with the Zemo bit. Surprisingly, MCU has a good villain this time. He's better than Loki, even.
>>
>>68852482
>But the way BvS got destroyed by critics while CW is like 2001: A Space Odyssey in the eyes of critics is absolutely absurd.
After watching BvS, CW does feel like a damn masterpiece.
>>
>>68852482
They are aggressive viral marketers. But I don't get it, I watched the leak. Whilst we blasted it here for logic and MURDEROUS CAP, it can stand on its own to please the normies.

So why are they doing this
>>68852425
>>68852517
>>68852615
>>68852738
>>68855842
>>68857440

We really need a split from capeshit, it's deadpool marketing team all over again.
As soon as that movie got out, the arguments stopped, no more marketing for that shit since they had gotten their paycheck.

Same effect on imgur, reddit and facebook. They just quit once they are paid for their initial work.
>>
Op is the biggest faggot ever and now you made me want to see it more
>>
>>68852472
Reddit loves Marvel. It is literally their favorite thing next to Narwhals and corrupt cops. Even the DCEU subreddit is filled mostly with people complaining about how bad it sucks compared to Marvel.
>>
>>68852316
If you really did see it, post spoilers.
It literally prevents people here from defending that shit or wanting to watch it.
>>
>>68859337
He means faithful to the character
>>
>>68859488
For sure.

He is also the only villain in MCU who doesn't rely on raw power to win. He was aware how OP the good guys were and just fucked them up like it was nothing. And he basically won. I am so hard for Zemo.
>>
>>68852316
There is no Disney corporate conspiracy. It's simple bandwaggoning and mob mentality. Disney is just the biggest trend right now.
>>
>>68852316
It's all in the execution. BvS was a slog, Civil War was entertaining. Simple as that.
>>
>>68859659
Reddit loves DC too what the fuck are you on about. Reddit loves everything.
>>
>>68859748
>he basically won
This and without even having powers or weapons. Damn, didn't expect it.
>>
>>68859822
>>68859864
>no need to even post Evans
>just the mention of Civil War already puts anuses on fire
lmao
>>
>>68859760
Your sensible post will be buried by conspiracy faggots.
>>
File: 1432574721235.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1432574721235.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>NOBODY DIES: THE MOVIE

Also thanks for the leaked airport scene, anons. No reason to see this trash now
>>
>>68859945
And it's going to make mad cash.
Can't wait for the butthurt.
>>
>>68859685

Tony's parents were killed by brainwashed Bucky, Rhodes' spine gets fucked, Tony rips Bucky's arm off but Cap somewhat beats him and runs away with Bucky.
>>
>>68859488
I know, having a city dropped on his family made him super compelling. Almost as compelling as the blue guy from Guardians of the Galaxy. 10/10. Would upvote again.
>>
>>68859995
Are you mad, DCuck?
>>
>>68859974
>a movie makes money
No shit, anon, seriously? :O
At least you receive some "mad cash", why is that important?
>>
>>68860020
A little bit, redditeur.
>>
File: 1442971337418.png (689 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
1442971337418.png
689 KB, 804x876
>>68852482
>the way BvS got destroyed by critics while CW is like 2001: A Space Odyssey in the eyes of critics is absolutely absurd.

These tears are so delicious, like nectar of the gods.
>>
File: 14864135468135.png (820 KB, 127x6271) Image search: [Google]
14864135468135.png
820 KB, 127x6271
>>68860031
Because it's going to make people mad as fuck.
>>
>>68859822
>>68859864
Theres some real retarded faggot posting in this board...but what happened after capemovies took over pretty much take the cake, not even Abatap was at this level.
>>
>>68859945
You must be joking me if nobody dies. 3 team-up movies and no consequences?
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (14 KB, 283x105) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
14 KB, 283x105
>>68857784
>>
>>68852316
MCU flicks are overrated?

YOU DON'T SAY
>>
File: 1434848220858.jpg (17 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
1434848220858.jpg
17 KB, 353x334
>>68860062
Truly a life's purpose.
>>
>>68860077
When that dude twitted this movie was fangless everybody pilled on him, now it appears he was 100% right.
>>
File: 148645546873.png (275 KB, 539x300) Image search: [Google]
148645546873.png
275 KB, 539x300
WHY DIDN'T YOU SUPPORT TRUE ART YOU FUCKING NECKBEARDS.
>>
>>68860077
>3 team-up movies and no consequences?
Well, War machine gets paralyzed...Then Tony Stark gives him sweet robot legs so it's all good. .
>>
>>68860077

He's right, Tony's buddy Rhodes gets his back rekt and is paralyzed, but can walk with mechanical legs. Nobody else gets seriously hurt apart from Bucky but even he's fine in the end.
>>
>>68860179
Dropped.
>>
>>68860077
There are.
The Avengers are no more, they are on the run from the government, the Accords are in full effect so all unregulated superheroes will be hunted, Black Panther is born and makes his countr go back into isolation.
It's going to shape all of phase 3 movies on Earth.
>>
>>68852316
>know that someone most likely bought off RT to give bad reviews
>went to see it anyway
>gave BvS a 7/10
>read op
>realize that its also probably something like that, but in reverse

still going to see it, for the sheer virtue of seeing pretty graphics and violence. Though I dont expect much of it to be honest.
>>
>>68859945
>No reason to see this trash now
>Not the stairs/bike scene
sure mate
>>
>>68860077
Hawkeye and the rest hate Tony now, if that counts. Zemo is also alive.
>>
>>68860133
Not a life's purpose.
This has been a very entertaining month seeing DCucks in full damage control, and with CW's success that's going to double down.
They are all going to be mad as fuck and i'm going to absolutely love it.
>>
>>68860246
>stairs/bike scene
lol, sticking to Daredevil.
>>
>>68852316

how much screentime did ant man get?
>>
>>68860285
>lol, sticking to Daredevil.
sure pleb
>its popular s i hate it!
keep crying lad , movie was great.
>>
>>68860286
Airport fight and when Tony visits the underwater prison. Quite a bit.
>>
File: 1444421262691.jpg (78 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
1444421262691.jpg
78 KB, 640x533
>>68860279
Oh yeah, those pesky Dcucks >:(. Don't mess with the trolls!
>>
>>68860077
>Avengers broken
>Team Cap on the run
>Zemo is alive along with Ross, will probably result in Thunderbolts
>Black Panther is born and takes Cap's team in his country
>Accords in full effect
>Iron Man's team broken too since it's only War Machine, Iron Man and Vision
>Spiderman gets set up as an actual superhero since he was just a kid flying in red and blue clothes before
>Vision and Wanda relationship setup
It was nice.
>>
>>68860227
>It's going to shape all of phase 3 movies on Earth.
You mean like how Winter Soldier and Iron Man 3 shaped Age of Ultron? not that much at all.
>>
>>68860077

quicksilver died in the last one. Shield no longer exists. Rhodey is paralyzed. Half the Avengers are in prison/criminals. The Avengers are in turmoil because Stark's parents were destroyed by Cap's best friend. City's have been destroyed and it has been acknowledged.

Plus they need the cast for Infinity War. Only ones they could have killed off are Black Widow and Hawkeye(who is retired anyway and only came back to help Cap), as they have no place in infinity war.

But there is definitely consequences.
>>
>>68852316
Except Tony should have two blacks on his side. Either you fucked up typing "at least one" or you literally didn't even watch the trailers.
>>
>>68852316
>it's a "DCucks are still licking their wounds" episode
>>
>>68860391
Because AoU was a pretty stand-alone story and Whedon is a hack.
The Accords are going to affect everything, mainly the Black Panther, Spiderman and Ant-Man movies.
>>
>>68860370
Cap also left his shield, but he'll probably get a new one in Wakanda.
>>
>>68859945
>>68860077
No one in the Avengers line up dies, but there are big changes.

Avengers as a team is fucked and split: Team Cap is hiding and officially going rogue and wanted as criminals by the government, while Tony has a fucked Vision, paraplegic Rhodes, and still-in-training Spidey.

Bucky also volunteers to go back to cryo sleep

You won't see them as one big team any time soon.
>>
>>68860450
I think he just left the Shield because it affected him what Tony told him when they were fighting.
>>
>>68860370
>Vision and Wanda relationship setup
BRAVO TUMBLR
>>
File: 1461622778979.jpg (511 KB, 1103x1600) Image search: [Google]
1461622778979.jpg
511 KB, 1103x1600
Let the capecucks enjoy what time they have left. Like the last cigarette before the firing squad.
>>
>>68860179
>>68860205

Those robot legs look like they barely helped. He looked fucked.
>>
>>68860179
>The imfamous "PG13" robot legs
>>
>>68860227
>the Accords are in full effect so all unregulated superheroes

Oh yeah
>>
What happened to Pepper? I didn't get the whole teleprompter mistake.
>>
>>68860471
Who cares. even when they were a team they had fake fallouts and in independent movies they never showed up anyway so what's the point.
>>
>>68852316
DCcucks....you seem a little defensive
>>
File: kiss.jpg (131 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
131 KB, 500x598
>>68860506
>Tumblr
Nigga, their relationship has been a thing for decades.
>>
>>68860434
>Black Panther is a foreign diplomat and monarch of his own autonomous nation with it's own laws and governing body.
In what way would the accords actually effect him?

>Spider-man will be sen as a menace by some and a hero by others. This will prove to be a hindrance in abilities to effectively protect New York.
So kind of like the last five Spider-man movies?

>Ant Man is an outlaw
EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED!
>>
>>68860521
Just like that first Iron Man suit had no kinks to work out.
>>
>>68860582
They broke up because Tony can't stop being Iron-Man, I think.

>>68860586
>Who cares
People want to see them fighting together as a team. There's always this sweeping final fight and have them do combos and fight together. This movie removed that element, and it'll probably take some time before they work together again.

Also, unregistered heroes are being hunted.
>>
File: cb.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
cb.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
So many fucking spoilers, I hope all of you will be raped by a nigger.
>>
>>68860636
>In what way would the accords actually effect him?

Anyone with any extraordinary abilities will be hunted if he doesn't accept the Accords, basically making him a pawn of the UN, and considering how things ended up between Wakanda and the rest of the world, I don't think he likes that idea.

>So kind of like the last five Spider-man movies?
No, Spiderman was on Tony's side, so he's regulated.
But Iron Man is in the movie, so it must affect him somehow.

>EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED!
For now, it has.
>>
>>68860506
>how spot a literal poser
GREATO
>>
>>68860691
>probably take some time before they work together again
Whelp, the next movie starring them as a team is Infinity Wars pt. 1. They'd better get a move on.
>>
File: 1460184002406.gif (114 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1460184002406.gif
114 KB, 460x345
>>68852316
>Dcuck
>>
>>68860636
>>Ant Man is an outlaw
>EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED!
It's different when no one knew you were an outlaw with a powered suit, and now where you are being hunted and will probably be put back in a bunker underneath the ocean.
>>
>>68860756
Team Cap is hiding in Wakanda, and the Black Panther movie comes out 3 months before Infinity War 1.
>>
>>68860697
>not going to see a capeshit movie full spoiled
You are the who deserves the gangrape.
>>
>>68860723
>Anyone with any extraordinary abilities will be hunted if he doesn't accept the Accords, basically making him a pawn of the UN, and considering how things ended up between Wakanda and the rest of the world, I don't think he likes that idea.
Look at how well UN sanctions work against places like North Korea.
>>
>>68860810
Thank god this is movies and they can pretend the UN is relevant.
>>
>>68859371
Yeah but my point is critics aren't supposed to think anything like that is thought provoking in film. It's literally pleb politics 101. All surface level mundane bullshit that's been done a thousand times over. There's no originality to it. If you've graduated high school, you've thought about this before.
>>
>>68852316
I love you OP. Now i don't feel bad for skipping this.
>>
So what's with the recent influx of company wars? Do we really have this much /co/fags crossposters, or just Disney shills? Both?

In any case, all capeshit needs to die and I can't wait for the bubble to bust.
>>
>>68852316
>It was literally "let's have them fight. just make up the reason
So?
>>
Is Widow still Team Iron Man? She did kinda betray him.
>>
>>68852316
So it's just like every other Disney movie? Who would have guessed.
>>
>>68860861
BvS failure sparked a lot of resentment.
>>
just came back from this, i'm a Marvelfan and i have to say it all comes down on personal taste... i personally liked AoU better but this was ok

Cap is trash though
>>
>>68860861
It's not even /co/. It's /tv/ posters from different boards (/sp/, /v/, /b/, etc). Company wars isn't that terrible in /co/. I'm not exaggerating when I say /tv/ has become even worse with the company wars.
>>
>>68860919
t. DCuck
>>
>>68860881
No she's hunted by the government for betraying now. Probably hiding as well but not with Team Cap.
>>
>>68852316
Typical DCuck
>LMAO, BVS IS TOO SMART FOR YOU MARVELTARDS LOLOLOL
Okay, so why cant you just enjoy it while the rest of us plebs enjoy the "inferior" Marvel shit?

Because you know, in your insecure hearts that BvS sucks a fucking jewish nigger dick and cant fucking do anything right and Marvel hits home run after home run.

You claim conspiracy where there is none, you turn into viral marketers for DC for free without anyone asking, trolling the net with your retarded shit.

Your fucking collective fucking fit of DC loving autism spergout is going to further keep normies away from the DCU, since they now see its as cancerous and manchild infected as MLP. So keep going, your fucking close to school shooter attitude is just what DC needs right after BvS was a fucking disaster. Buy a gun and seal the fucking deal, faggot.
>>
Why are DCucks so angry by nature bros.
>>
>>68860861
some shitposters , some legit dc fags and now "marvel can't do wrong" fags.
>>
>>68860697
Why the fuck are you reading CW threads then? How the fuck can you follow a discussion when half of the posters have already seen the movie? You're fault, deal with the consequences.
>>
>>68852316
>i didnt actually watch the movie: the post
>>
File: Untitled.png (358 KB, 1508x315) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
358 KB, 1508x315
DCucks in full damage control
>>
>lmao saltey tares!XD
>marvelcucks
>dcucks
>damage controle!

The cringe is multidimensional. All you fancucks should consider suicide.
>>
>>68860861
Shitposters. /tv/ is full of them and is one of the worst boards.

And there would be no "war" if DC actually pulled their heads out of jellygoggles and made something actually worth watching.
>>
>>68853757
>but you engage in a media terrorism campaign to trash people into silence so only those who worship and "turn their brains off" without question may speak.

My god. Marvel fans and SJW's are one and the same! It all makes sense now.
>>
>>68860924
That's fucking depressing.
>>
>>68853222
>thinking it's more solid of a thoery that disney would buy put critics to bash snyder/wb than snyder is not making as good of movies
>>
it seems Disney is paying off critics, the movie was alright but that rating... lol
>>
>>68861281
>... lol
How does it feel being a Redditor?
>>
File: IMG_20160422_110831.jpg (85 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160422_110831.jpg
85 KB, 720x720
>>68857292
>thinking capeshit is made for more than anything making money.
Officially fresh shit posting
>>
>>68861281
It's obvious as fuck. What a mediocre cash grab this was.
>>
File: poorDCucks.png (9 KB, 368x157) Image search: [Google]
poorDCucks.png
9 KB, 368x157
we all do, Matt..
>>
>>68852316
serves you right for paying to see this movie. you got what you deserved.
>>
>>68861746
It was pretty satisfying, yeah.
>>
>>68860399
>quicksilver died in the last one.
Who?
>>
>>68852932
What? How? I mean yeah it made almost 1B in the box office but also is a movie that has FUCKING BATMAN AND SUPERMAN FIGHTING EACH OTHER!, the fact that this movie isn't going to be the hugest grossing film of the year or set records of audience or anything basically tells you that the movie is mediocre at best and doesn't have a net positive word of mouth. This movie should have been the Avengers of DC and ended up not meting the expectations at all.
>>
File: Welcome to the Real World.jpg (90 KB, 1180x484) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to the Real World.jpg
90 KB, 1180x484
>>68852316
>After seeing this movie, it has become so clearly obvious that Marvel must be paying film critics
>>
File: milk hack.webm (1 MB, 427x318) Image search: [Google]
milk hack.webm
1 MB, 427x318
where is the webm with spiderman and giant antman?? thanks guys
>>
>>68852316
Listen, my man. I'm also a DC fan. My favorite heroes are green lantern and batman, and I hate what they have been doing with the movies. What you're doing right now out of jealousy is really pehetic. MoS and BvS were bad, you have to accept that,
>>
>>68855842
how much is marvel paying you to 'address' that post?
>>
>>68859743
yea the character dies in the source material
>>
>>68859557
>literally no one replies to this but they'll keep up with up with the dumb marvel vs dc arguing
???????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>68860919
>Cap is trash

LOL
>>
>>68861157
This is why we need /cape/
>>
>>68852316
>Sounds really similar to what a recent capeshit movie did that got them a 27% on RT.
Yeah because Civil War isn't a comic that existed back then.
>the rest of arguments
Holy shit, why i keep coming to this board?
>>
>>68863961
>>68864112
DKEK IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL.

>LE EBIN JAPA SILLY JOE MAN MAYMAYS XDDD
>>
>>68852482
I actually agree.

Civil War is better than BvS, that's out of the question. It's so much better it isn't funny. It achieves everything BvS set out to achieve without shooting itself in the foot by being crappy.

But the reactions of the critics are way too unnatural. Giving BvS shitty scores is fine, but giving Civil War upwards of 9 makes me raise a few eyebrows.
>>
File: 346472.jpg (89 KB, 262x245) Image search: [Google]
346472.jpg
89 KB, 262x245
>>68860179
>>
>>68864988
Yeah, that was a bad movie too. Your point?
>>
>>68864648
eat shit, then eat dennies or applebees

that food will taste infinitely better, just goes to show how much WB fucked up
>>
>>68865046
capeshit movie.
two hours of marvel rumble and no fucking death.
you cinecomics evil cucks,
>>
>>68853962
Faithful? Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>68860279
please kill yourself anon
>>
>>68860838
There's more themes than lel security vs freedom politics.

There's the themes of revenge, forgiveness and retribution, which are shown from many perspectives and with very well-created scenarios.

There's Tony's fantastic character development through losing both of his families (reliving his parent's death and losing Pepper) while going back to the "family" he created (the Avengers, the family he put most into peril during the movie while trying to protect it).

Moreover, we've got to known all these characters for a long time, so the conflict really feels like a family feud, yet the reasons aren't extremely contrived.
>>
>>68853053
>Doesn't really matter in the end, though. As long as they keep pumping out the capeshit. Guess I'm a pleb, but I love it all and hope it never stops. Seeing comics come to life is wonderful.

You are part of the pleb cancer that is killing the film industry and this board. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>68860077
Marvel is anime-filler tier garbage now
>>
>>68852316
I think I'm going to skip this one
>>
>>68860471
Jesus fucking christ, now avengers 3 needs to include the avengers getting back together on top of introducing thanos and the guardians of the galaxy to the avengers.
Even with 2 movies it's going to be a bloated mess
>>
>>68853053
a movie deserves a 23% when it is literally painful to sit through. First time I ever felt the need to get up and walk around in the middle of a movie
>>
>>68852316
If you saw the movie reply to this simple question:
where was the psychiatrist?
Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.