[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It was a fucking animal! A hundred grand a piece! My kid's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Ralphie.png (132 KB, 500x311) Image search: [Google]
Ralphie.png
132 KB, 500x311
It was a fucking animal! A hundred grand a piece! My kid's in a fuckin' hospital! I don't hear you complaining though, when I bring you a nice fat envelope, you don't give a shit where that comes from! Don't give me that look! It was a fucking horse! What are you, a vegetarian? You eat beef and sausage by the cartload!
>>
>>68850198
The most redemptive scene for him, really.
Tony killing him was more about that moment then actually going over there and killing him.
Joey Pants belongs in the Hall of Fame, fuckin' love that guy.
>>
A FUCKING WHOOOARSE
>>
>>68850198
The scene where he beats that stripper to death was possibly the most disturbing moment of television I've ever witnessed. The very sight of Ralphy made me feel ill after that.
>>
>>68850610
fucking sjw cucklord, it was a fucking whore, who gives a fuck
>>
>>68850964
It's fun to go online and pretend to be someone you're not. I wish I was as cool and edgy as you.
>>
>>68851038
>caring about a fictional stripper
white knighting to the next level
>>
>>68851071
18+
>>
Tony killed him because ralphie mentioned meat and sausages and that triggered Tony's memory and loss of innocence with his father.
>>
>>68851071
>girls don't like me
You're an angry little teenager. Are you having a hard time at home?
>>
>>68851082
Down the hall and to the left
>>
File: TV.jpg (700 KB, 1274x715) Image search: [Google]
TV.jpg
700 KB, 1274x715
>>68850964
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.