[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comcast buys DreamWorks Animation in $3.8 billion deal SHEI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Comcast buys DreamWorks Animation in $3.8 billion deal

SHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/28/media/comcast-dreamworks-nbcuniversal/
>>
>comcastNBCuniversaldreamworks

I like how yesterday it was just rumored. Almost as if they're trying to do this shit as quickly and quietly as possible for some strange reason.
>>
>>68849602

>Comcast
>Google it on Wikipedia
>The founders were Jewish
>The CEO and vice president are Jewish
>>
>>68850256
Oy vey.
>>
>>68850256
Pure coincidence goyim
>>
Thanks deregulation!
>>
>>68850256
how do you google something on wikipedia?
>>
>>68850256
/pol/ is always right
>>
>>68850416
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>68850256
And DreamWorks was created by Steven Spielberg. A jew.
>>
>>68850256
It's just a coincidence, stop being so paranoid.
>>
>>68851140
Delete this
>>
I have Verizon FiOs. It's excellent and there's never a single issue with service. I don't understand why people think they have no options
>>
>>68851256
Because it's not available everywhere, dumbass.

2/3rds of the country have only one cable (or better) internet provider available.
>>
>>68851256
I only have att or a Comcast piggybacking company.
I tried to get fios but they don't offer it in my area.
I only have internet now thanks to rising cable prices.
Couldn't be happier though. Commercials were driving me insane.
>>
>>68849602
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: goyim.png (103 KB, 440x522) Image search: [Google]
goyim.png
103 KB, 440x522
>>68850256
Mere coincidence!
>>
>>68851302
This, the cable companies divied up most of the country and set up regional monopolies of duopolies and bought up or squashed the smaller regional competition.

Deregulation at its finest.
>>
>>68851256
>need Internet
>I want to know why I need a wireless when I have 3 network jacks around my apt. Call them up, they can't answer.
>eventually get a wireless fios router/modem from a friend who used to have it to avoid their bullshit fee, they GIVE me a new router/modem when they hear this
>turns out they charge 90 bucks per jack to hook up Ethernet outlets
>tell them to fuck right off
I'll eventually wire them up myself, it takes like 2 minutes to do it, but fuck every conversation with them is just PAY FOR THIS AND THAT then when they learn you can do it yourself they just instantly cave and give you shit free with no comment. I've never felt more like in talking to con men and mafia cunts than when I'm talking to cable providers, which is amazing because I've talked to literal con men quite a bit.
>>
>>68850374
shut up, bernie. just drop out of the race already ffs.
>>
> While DreamWorks is best known for movies like "Shrek" and "Kung Fu Panda," much of the studio's value to Comcast is in the so-called long tail of amusement park integrations, merchandise, and other synergistic deals.
Well at least they're being honest.
>>
poor comcast had to buy this instead of what they really wanted.
>>
File: rreZ2BU.jpg (74 KB, 520x317) Image search: [Google]
rreZ2BU.jpg
74 KB, 520x317
>>68850464
>>68850456
I wonder how one group of Jews (Comcast) convinced another group of Jews (Dreamworks) to give up something worth a hell of a lot more than what they're buying it for.
>>
>>68853162
They had stuff from Dreamworks already at Universal Studios so this makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>68850256
Choosing to focus on the Jewish Presence in some area while completely ignoring all the.. i don't know, Methodists? in that same area makes for very poor use of your critical thinking skills.
>>
>le ebil comcast Reddit circle jerk intensifies
>>
>>68850256
successful people are often Jewish, what else is new?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.