[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was this? I thought it was gonna be a crime thriller
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: timthumb.jpg (128 KB, 405x600) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
128 KB, 405x600
What the fuck was this? I thought it was gonna be a crime thriller or something.
>>
>>68849187
Superheros, great movie.
>>
>>68849187
quality shamwow
>>
best capeshit movie since superman 3 with based ricky pryor and chrissy reeve.
>>
>>68849187
It was nice to see Sam J in something that wasn't a meme role, like one of his Taratino characters
>>
kino
cuck
desu
senpai
baka
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 300x168
>>68849187
You watch the series. It kinda deviates from the source material because its really a spin-off as you can see by the tittle, but its essentially the same.
>>
wtf happened to Shamylammydingdong? Sixth Sense, Unbreakable and Signs were legit solid, even good movies. Did he lose touch in pursuit to find the most epic twist of all time?
>>
>>68849187
Get better at understanding what a genre is?
>>
Can someone explain the tone of this movie? It felt like the whole time it was on the boundary line between tense thriller and family oriented hero awakening. Like the bit with emotional orchestral track when Willis is strangling that psycho to death, didn't fit well. Not to mention the damn twist.
>>
>>68849467
It's a M. Night Shyamalan film.
>>
>>68849364
Hubris. He blew his idea wad early and thought his writing was infallible. The guy is a decent suspense/thriller director grounded in reality. Anything outside of that is balls.
>>
>>68849467
it was a thriller. if it seemed like anything else you're an idiot.
>>
>>68849187
tfw this is your favourite movie of all time but no one else seems to love it
>>
>>68850087

it's one of Cuckoldino's favourites
>>
Saw this in the cinema as a kid or youngling. The guy next to me kept dropping his popcorn every time a loud noise happened.
>>
>>68850316
>youngling
Fuck off
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.