[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What sort of crazy shit is she going to do and get the group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
What sort of crazy shit is she going to do and get the group killed?
This will not be a dale hiding the guns or something small like a drunk D'angelo dropping that shelf and the roof coming down oh no...this is going to be fucking YUGE.
>>
What is Strand hiding?
>>
>>68847669
He's a people trafficking guy.
>>
>dat Strand just coming down and cutting the raft's tether like it ain't no thing

N O

D I C E
>>
>>68847669
the reasons why he needs them is the most obvious I guess,Nick and samoan mechanic make sense to bring along and mexican barber will make sure everyone will look half repectable...not too sure about the others as they have all almost got the group killed one way or another.
>>
It's the Samoan emo kid going yo get everyone killed
Every episode involves him being a dumb teenager, then group almost dies.
>>
>>68847780
should have killed the kid all cheeki breeki like and then he would have had a medic on board too.

>Strand leader
>Nick is radical larry pick pocketing and stealth skills
>samoan joe for fixing stuff and diplomacy
>salazar for torture and hair cuts

a medic would really round that group off nicely when you think about it.
>>
>>68847646
I fucking hate that cunt's cunty face, holy shit.
Is there a TV show with as many annoying characters as this shit?
>>
>>68847939
Kim Dickens is fine mate, don't be a pleb.
>>
>>68847939
i think she's a nice looking milf, what you smoking faggot?
>>
>>68847980
>>68847986
Kim Dickings is fine, Madison is trash.
>>
>>68847883
Nick moonlights as a medic. He knows his farma cuticals.
>>
>>68847669
I'm gonna try to ignore 6 seasons of people being monsters in The Walking Dead and give him the benefit of the doubt in assuming there's just not enough room for everyone wherever he's taking them. It could be a personal bunker with supplies, it could be wherever the Cobalt evacuation went to and he has some sort of contact letting him and a handful of others inside in exchange for drugs (which he probably dealt/smuggled) or something. That could've been his plan from the beginning, he did have that soldier at the LA base that was going to be his ride, so who knows. There was probably more radio contact at his house in the timeskip before the bombs started dropping. I know I'd be pissed if I said "OK, it's me and 7 other people," made a deal, and then the retards kept trying to save like 20 people on a raft asking for help.
>>
>>68847939
I don't get why people complain about her, she was pretty much the one supporting salazars decisions

it was the maori that nearly fucked everyone in the beginning and got salazars daughter shot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.