[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did he escape? Is this the greatest plot hole in cinema history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: shining pantry.jpg (109 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
shining pantry.jpg
109 KB, 1360x768
How did he escape?

Is this the greatest plot hole in cinema history?
>>
>>68840834
I used to work in a bar, there was a cold room like in that movie.

Almost every cold room has an emergency wingnut which can be unscrewed attached to the doors hinges, if you take the wing nut off, the door will fall down.

However, no wingnut is visible on this door so probably the ghosts
>>
>>68840834
Didn't the ghost bartender just let him out?
>>
I hate this movie so muc
The entire point of the book is "the ghosts aren't real, he's just going crazy", and then Kubrick adds this scene to butcher it.

Fuck this movie.
>>
>>68841001
That's the thing...they're weren't really any ghosts. He just went insane. It was all in his mind!
>>
>>68841052
Did you even watch the movie?

Telepathy, between 2 other characters
>picture on wall
>>
>>68841052
>millenials can't follow something as simple as the shinning
no wonder why they see hack snyder as kino
>>
File: 1422158560831.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1422158560831.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>68840834

The ghosts let him out. Kubrick basically confirmed they were real in the climax when Wendy starts seeing spoopy skeletons
>>
>>68841135
OP is baiting anon, no one could be this stupid.
>>
>>68840834
the dead spirits of the vengeful Native Americans let him out
>>
>>68841131
he's mostly a post-millennial, chances are that you yourself is a millennial
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.