[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That bus scene from The Butler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 1366x768
Why is Alabama portrayed in films as a state full of racist halfwits and /pol/-esque amateurs?
>>
Because it's OK to generalize and stereotype the South/whites
>>
>>68840305
even tho its 70% black
>>
>>68840425
Remember to always bring this up when they mention the South average IQ
>>
Because they deserved to be mocked.

white people on this site are FUCKED in the head
>>
>>68840273
Because it's a state full of racist halfwits and /pol/-esque amateurs?

Did you forget that "Sweet Home Alabama" has lyrics about the assassination of MLK and how they didn't feel bad about it?
>>
>>68840504
Why would they. It's not like blacks lookup to or follow what MLK preached. Really ashamed of my people
>>
>>68840504
I don't even like that song but you're full of shit.
>>
File: 1438743966344[1].jpg (78 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1438743966344[1].jpg
78 KB, 338x305
>>68840273
Because Alabama is a state full of racist halfwits and /pol/-esque amateurs.

>>68840305
>/tv/ suddenly think its wrong to generalize and stereotype a group of people based on what's portrayed in a movie.
>>
>>68840650
So can I generalize and stereotype blacks,.jews, hispanics, and muslims now?
>>
>>68840698
Why are you asking me for permission? We're on /po err /tv/ that's what we do.
>>
>>68840273
>why is Alabama portrayed as racist during a time when the state was blatantly racist

FTFY
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.