[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who will play him in the inevitable biopic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: gucci.jpg (53 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
gucci.jpg
53 KB, 400x600
who will play him in the inevitable biopic?
>>
nobody could do him justice
>>
File: 24g3t35.png (851 KB, 807x490) Image search: [Google]
24g3t35.png
851 KB, 807x490
I'll do what you Shoulda did ten minutes ago
>>
>>68836162
Who will pay him the invisible biology XD
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 904x1146) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 904x1146
>>68836162
RAN OFF ON DA PLUG TWICE
>>
James Franco
>>
>>68836162
the guwop hologram
>>
>>68836162
Who is that disgusting chimp? History better forget whoever it was after it dies. I'm sure it's done nothing of any importance.
>>
>>68836382
>literally brang peace to the middle east
>literally witnessed his wife's son's daughter give birth

what have you done yet?
>>
>>68836162
Eugene Levy
>>
>>68836162
Riff Raff
>>
>>68836382
pls don't bring your /pol/ shit in my thread
>>
File: 8577027729_0583bf85a0[1].jpg (155 KB, 495x500) Image search: [Google]
8577027729_0583bf85a0[1].jpg
155 KB, 495x500
>“In his entourage, everybody smokes weed from the beginning of the day to the end,” explained Korine. “So we’re inside this house in St. Petersburg, and the fucking weed smoke was so insane and Gucci was basically catatonic. I was like, ‘Gucci, you’ve got to have sex with this chick now!'” How did he receive the news? “He wanted her to ride him so he wouldn’t have to do any physical labor.”

>For a while, that worked. “So we’re shooting the sequence, and as he is getting fucked, I start to hear snores,” said Korine. “He had literally passed out! And she was riding his dick the whole time. I’d never in my life filmed a sex scene where the dude was sleeping … and she was on top of him for a good 45 minutes.”

>And yes, that’s the take that made it into the film. Laughed Korine: “At the end, he woke up and was like, ‘I feel real nice. I feel like Mozart’s on my dick.’ And that was it, and he went back to sleep.”

How did you guys feel about his performance in Spring Breakers?
>>
>>68836768
>blacks are so much better at fucking they can cuck us in their sleep
>>
>>68836768
thats some balla ass shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.