[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thinking about watching civil war when it comes out, but i havent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 4358295845.jpg (124 KB, 833x1024) Image search: [Google]
4358295845.jpg
124 KB, 833x1024
thinking about watching civil war when it comes out, but i havent watched any of the other marvel movies except for iron man 1.

is it necessary to watch the other marvel movies? do they build on each other?
>>
You'll at least want to watch Captain America 1 and 2.
>>
>>68834941
>Iron man trilogy (skip most of the second one)
>Incredible Hulk
>The First Avengers
>The Avengers
>Winter Soldier
>Age of Ultron
In that order.
>>
All these fucking movies are the same. Are you kidding around?

I laughed at OP's pic related. Looks like a retard on halloween.
>>
>>68835037
thats a shit ton of movies to watch
>>
>>68835037
You can skip the Hulk as well
>>
>>68835126
really just watch Avengers then Cap 2. That will give you all the development you need.
>>
"Plot"

"Context"
>>
>>68834941
Since Cap is alive, does Evans' contract got extended or wot?
>>
>>68835067
>Looks like a retard on halloween
kek

>>68834941
Nah, OP. If you've seen Iron Man, just watch Avengers and maybe Cap 2 and you'll be all caught up.
>>
>>68836251
Pretty much this. Ant-Man as well just so you're introduced to the character before he's tossed into the mixed
>>
>>68834941
Yes they do build on each other.
No you do not need to see the others to see this one.
>>
>>68836330
>>68836251
first avengers or age of ultron?
>>
>>68836285
He has one movie left, if he wants he can change it. I mean, he has no career after this, his debut as director was shit.
>>
>>68836377
First. The second only just serves to introduce Scarlet Witch
>>
>>68836377
the first.
It's not great but it shows you the relationships they all have to each other. Cap 2 is great and will show the situation with Bucky.

If you can only watch one, watch Cap 2
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 634x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 634x758
>>68834941
no, but take your time. if your watching marvel movies like its a task - STOP. i literally watched one, got addicted then binged watch the rest
>>
Just read a summary.
>>
>>68834941
You need to watch TFA, TWS and Age of Ultron
>>
>>68836393
Am I missing something? A few months ago I believe everyone knows Evan's contract ends this year.
>>
Just watch ultron and winter soldier and the first avengers movie for backstory
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.