[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am i only one around who liked Zemo? every review i read said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: mar.jpg (64 KB, 827x515) Image search: [Google]
mar.jpg
64 KB, 827x515
am i only one around who liked Zemo?

every review i read said he's thrown away villain but the fact is he's so far only villain in MCU that actually WIN in the end.

his plan succeeded and he's still alive, do you want to see more of him?
>>
Thunderbolts would be pure capekino
>>
They don't get it, they don't know. Zemo being there isn't what's good news, the possibility and almost certainty of the thunderbolts getting a movie is where it's at.
>>
>>68832086
How the heck is he going to drink that wine?
>>
>>68832821
Removing his mask, getting wine all over his mask, pouring it down his pants, partially removing his mask, absorbing it through his mask. Possibilities are endless.
>>
>>68832821
There's a reason the mask is purple
>>
I'm hoping he turns into Cap's Loki. The MCU is in dire need of villains that don't die instantly or sit on a space chair for half a decade.
>>
>>68833155
Yeah, the MCU is in dire need of Dr. DOOM but FOX won't let them.
>>
>>68833490
They might get to some negociations for the Fantastic 4 rights now that the movie bombed.
>>
>>68832821
Did you not notice his eye holes?
>>
>>68832086
I like him a lot.

His reason for being evil is kinda justified too.
>>
File: 1461810147177.jpg (137 KB, 904x1146) Image search: [Google]
1461810147177.jpg
137 KB, 904x1146
RAN OFF ON THE PLUG TWICE!
>>
>he's so far only villain in MCU that actually WIN in the end.
About that, do any other villains from Marvel movies in general won? Is he the only one?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.