[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: super v deadpool.jpg (135 KB, 780x812) Image search: [Google]
super v deadpool.jpg
135 KB, 780x812
What the fuck
>>
super is more polarizing
>>
Yea, this is why you can't trust stupid ass critics anymore.

Super's score should be lower and Deadpool's should be higher.
>>
I liked both of them for different reasons. But all capeshit is still shit.
>>
>>68830439
no
>>
>>68830263
Both should be at around 20%

Irony is not an excuse for poor filmmaking
>>
The best part of Super is Ellen Page getting her head blown off
>>
>>68830371
hahahaha le ebin reddit joke WITH a twist lel XDDD simbly ebin
>>
As much as I loved Super, you'd either love it or hate it

Also it's user rating has gone up quite a bit over the last few years, I remember it being at 50%
>>
>>68831421
both films are fantastically made.

>>68831492
kill yourself.
>>
>>68830263
>taking rotten tomatoes seriously
>>
>>68831492
Your comment sounds very 9gaggy indead.
>>
>>68830263
havent seen deadpool but super deserves that score
i mean starts good but the ending is fucking stupid and makes no fucking sense
whats the moral? its okay to hit a guy in the head with a hammer because he sneaked in the line of the movies? the guy was fucking crazy and still got away with it
>>
>>68834170
It's about the transition from an individual conception of justice to a social conception of justice.
>>
>>68834170
there really is no "moral" to the story
the whole movie is about this mentally disturbed individual who becomes unhinged and believes that god told him to become a superhero
the hammer scene is there to show you how crazy the protagonist is
>>
>>68830263
Super was way too tonally inconsistent, and not in an intentional way. Deadpool at least knew what it wanted to be.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 904x1146) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 904x1146
>>68830263
RAN OFF ON DA CRITICS TWICE!
>>
>>68830263
The amount of thinking you have to do during a movie is inverse to the score it has on Rotten Tomatoes
>>
>>68834170
this right here. Parts of Super are really good but then it doesn't go anywhere and falls apart and stops being funny. Every scene with Ellen Page is just awful. Deadpool while quippy is consistent throughout.
>>
File: normnorth.jpg (60 KB, 620x540) Image search: [Google]
normnorth.jpg
60 KB, 620x540
>>68834794
Truly this is a thinking man's movie only for patricians
>>
File: 1461717056952.jpg (81 KB, 536x400) Image search: [Google]
1461717056952.jpg
81 KB, 536x400
I thought /tv/ was being way too hard on Deadpool and calling it Reddit before it came out but it really was a stupendous piece of shit.
I liked maybe two parts, and both were immediately ruined and the comedy superseded by try-hard unfunny bullshit.
The movie really is Reddit : The Movie.

Great movie to bring your garbage hipster liberal arts girlfriend too though, if you're a human sell-out.

I didn't watch Super and forgot it existed.
>>
>>68834770
GOT THE STICK ON ME RITZ CARLTON
>>
>>68830263
Super was terrible
>>
>>68834920
describing anything as Reddit the anything instantly makes you a faggot who's opinion is completely worthless
>>
>>68830263
>Average rating for super is only like 1.5 less than deadpool
>deadpool has twice the score

Can someone explain this shit?
>>
>People think it's the exact same critics reviewing every movie
>Some movies get reviewed by far more people, thus changing the score

Fucking dumb
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.