[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quentin Tarantino is the hilarious and perfect example of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Quentin Tarantino is the hilarious and perfect example of the beta male orbiter. He has spent all this time obsessing over her, "the one", and now that she's all used up with three kids after several husbands and boyfriends - and it's not exactly like hollywood is beating down her door either - she turns towards the beta male that was there waiting in the wings... for over 20 years. Uma at this point has done everything (so if Ethan Hawke tried anal with her and she didn't like it, thats an experience Quentin won't get to try) and probably doesn't even want anymore kids. Quentin has no children and might die alone with no sons or daughters to continue his legacy.

Quentin proves that the mindset of the beta male who thinks there is that one special girl is poisonous to a healthy existence. DO NOT PUT PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL. ESPECIALLY WORN OUT OVER THE HILL PUSSY THAT WILL GIVE YOU AUTISTIC CHILDREN EVEN IF SHE DID GET PREGNANT

And true love? True love my ass. Being someones last resort is true love? No. True love is somebody with two choices: you, and somebody better, and her choosing you. That's true love.

Too bad Quentin doesn't get to experience it.
>>
>>68826285
>DO NOT PUT PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL.

This is true.

Too many dudes these days are brought up by a single woman and are never taught this fact.
>>
>>68826285
Well. Life isnt a movie. Or maybe it is as people make the same stupid choices
>>
>>68826712
I never do and I think that is why I am still alone.
I just don't care about the shit women are into.
>>
>implying he isn't fucking JJL right now
>>
it wasn't until after i gave up that the girl i pined for realized she wanted to try a relationship.
The trick is to give them the lapdog attention for a couple months at most and then just cut them off cold turkey.
Any time they start to get that wanderlust, you cut them off again and remind them what they're losing

I hate how life and experience has brought me to this conclusion, but you need to treat most women like pets or toddlers.
>>
>>68826285
He fucks loads of sluts on the side so whatever. You can't really hate him for having one constant to go home to.
>>
>>68826832
>The trick is to give them the lapdog attention

Wrong.

Attention without something in return is exactly what they want, and if you want to fuck them, and they don't put out, then they get the boot.

Quit giving bitches attention for nothing.
>>
>>68826285

>2016
>wantimg to put your wee-wee in a rotten stank-oozing hole with a giant whiny leech attached
>>
>>68826285
he is a total nerd. but a nerd with money i ber he fucked her before, they were probably fuck friends.
>>
>>68826285

>if Ethan Hawke tried anal with her and she didn't like it, thats an experience Quentin won't get to try

You say that as if he could possibly want anything but footjobs for the rest of his life.
>>
>>68826285
I'd love if Quentin was the father of my children.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.