[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Daniel-Day Lewis and Christian Bale got BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 17
File: beautyisinside.jpg (93 KB, 960x598) Image search: [Google]
beautyisinside.jpg
93 KB, 960x598
Where were you when Daniel-Day Lewis and Christian Bale got BTFO
>>
>>68818572
I was nowhere because it hasn't happened
>>
>IT'S OK TO BE A FAT UGLY BITCH GIRLS
>MEN WILL STILL WANT YOU

Great role model.

BRAVO JLAW
>>
She could be a perfect Wonder Woman
>>
>>68818572
SCUM OF THE EARTH
FUCK FAT GIRLS
OH MY GOD
I DONT CARE
IF THEY ALL DO ANOREXIA TO THEMSELVES
THEY WILL NOT GET MY DICK
IF THEY WHALE
>>
>>68818572
>I'm going to skip dinner

Cunts don't know how to eat healthily to stay in shape.
>>
>>68818572
if you're not willing to do that shit don't complain about being paid less when someone else is willing to go an extra mile at your job, fatty
>>
>>68818572
>fatties think losing weight means starving yourself
>>
>>68818572
I would support this 100%, in all honesty, if "fit & strong" actually was the focus here.

Hollywood needs less spaghetti-arms heroines.
>>
lack of self control is a good thing. thanks for teaching this to everyone, jewlywood
>>
>>68818572

I actually read the hunger games books, in the book people were literally starving to death, Katniss herself was probably a few scant hours away from death had Peeta not given her food.

On the big screen we get big chunky Jennifer Lawrence weighing 180 lbs and being classed as obese and at risk of onset type 2 adult diabetes.
>>
>I'm not losing weight for a role
>I will not be painted in blue for a role
>I will not act for a role

If anything little girls learn that being whiny and lazy will make you achieve something, which is unlikely. It's not like Hunger Games is something good like Raging Bull, it's just an edgy version of a Disney show
>>
Literally "Why don't women get more worthwhile roles: the statement".

There are a lot of female actors willing to make dramatic changes for roles (although only Theron's Monster springs to mind), but for the most part they want to be themselves in shit. They don't want to act, they want to be stars.
>>
File: christian-bale-batman.jpg (32 KB, 490x281) Image search: [Google]
christian-bale-batman.jpg
32 KB, 490x281
>>68818572

That is why you fail.
>>
>>68818925
Holy fuck
>>
>>68818829
>Hollywood needs less spaghetti-arms heroines.

That's for sure but the role was supposedly for someone who was close to starving to death. Saying that you will not lose weight for this role just shows how unprofessional she is.
She can gain her old weight (which I like) in weeks.
>>
File: paintboys.jpg (65 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
paintboys.jpg
65 KB, 1920x1080
>>68818572
>not being a dedicated method actor in 2016
why does she get all these high paying roles again?
>>
>>68818891

Don't forget

>I will force characters to be rewritten to give myself a bigger part

Remember how mystique was the leader of the X-men in the comics?
>>
>>68818829
Agreed.
>>
>>68818891
Not to mention her deliciously THICC younger sister.
>>
File: SHO00172.jpg (194 KB, 692x944) Image search: [Google]
SHO00172.jpg
194 KB, 692x944
>>68818572
She can dish it out but can't take it

Typical.
>>
>>68818925
Y'know. I've never seen an actress pull off anything remotely similar to this. They almost all also just play one role as well, having no range.

Why are women such uncommitted actors?
>>
>>68818572

What is she going to say to those little girls when they become fatsos and have to go to prom with the /tv/ meme connoisseur of their highschool?
>>
>>68819079
My favorite part of this is that the 2 articles were written a month apart and by the same author.
>>
>>68818925
>why does hollywood pay more to meeeeen
>>
>>68819128
Demi Moore shaved her head once, also cold beach.

Thats gotta count for something...
>>
>>68818925
>>68818962

Even more fucked up is that he did that in the space of a year, and still got too big for Batman so that he had to cut back again.

Bale, man. He is insane.
>>
File: untitled.png (71 KB, 567x544) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
71 KB, 567x544
>>68818572
>i'm never going to starve myself for a part
translation: "i'm a hack, hire me"
>>
she was never good. I hate seeing her stupid fucking bitch face
>>
>there's no middle ground between annorexia and unbridled gluttony
What a great role model
>>
>>68819128

Remember when Charlize Theron didn't put up Make up for Monsters, was called Brave and an amazing actress and got a fucking Oscar for it? fucking lol
>>
>>68819128
>Old man Ford in his 80's was told to lose weight for VII, and did it with no complaints

>Old man Hamill was told to lose weight for VII, and he did it with no complaints

>Carrie Fisher told to lose weight for VII, she lost only a couple of pounds, then complained about sexism and women's body images, and refused to lose any more
>>
>>68819226
>all this for a small budget independent film
>>
File: kjhgf.jpg (38 KB, 681x496) Image search: [Google]
kjhgf.jpg
38 KB, 681x496
>>68818572
>Hunger Games
>character lives in a poor and famished state
>MUH FAT RIGHTS

Does she even know what acting is?
>>
>>68819128

See >>68818917

Most female actresses don't want to be actresses, they want to be stars/celebs. The fact that J-Law worries about being a role model so much mean she's more worried about her image than her acting. If she gave a shit she would trust people to separate an actor from a role and to know that what she is on screen doesn't reflect her in life.

It's fine to worry more about the money/fame than the craft, btw, I don't give a shit. This is all just an observation.
>>
>>68819269

As amusing as it was, that she got very upset when asked to lose weight, I fucking loved Carrie Fisher in the build up to the release of the movie.

She is literally brain damaged from doing coke and hard liquor for 30 years, not to mention categorically insane... but is able to act like a sane normal person in front of the cameras.
>>
>>68819128

Rosamund Pike gained and lost weight for Gone Girl. Not as extreme as Bale though I think it was 13 pounds
>>
>>68819380

Like other Anon said, in the books they are all emancipated, malnourished skeletons, there is not enough food to go around.

In the film jlaw weighs like 190lbs and wobbles like jello when she runs, fucking lol
>>
File: coleman_wtf.gif (1 MB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
coleman_wtf.gif
1 MB, 300x191
>>68819450

>Loses 13lbs for her role

So she skipped breakfast for two weeks?

Why even bring this up?
>>
Guys remember when Joaquim Phoenix dissappear for a year and then came back with a JUST beard and claiming he wanted to be a rapper only to be laughed at on tv, risking not only his whole career but his personal life too, only to make a mockumentary about Hollywood?

Haha I'm sure JLaw can show this level of commitment anytime! She's just waiting for the right project it's all
>>
>>68819529

She lost and gained it multiple times
>>
>>68819387
Which kinda sucks for the people who actually WANT to act. Because then they wouldn't be considered for their skills, instead their star power. Which then leads to actual method actors to not find a career in the big movie industry.
>>
Do You remember when JLaw told on newspapers her daily and brave fight against sexism and prejudice in Hollywood? That she's 25 and one of the most paid actors around but it's not enough? I bet in Somalia women were thankful for her bravery. Godspeed you JLaw, guardian of women
>>
>>68819353
well, if you don't go that extra mile even for a small budget movie the chances of you getting hired for a high budget movie is slim
>>
File: 187568.jpg (114 KB, 512x348) Image search: [Google]
187568.jpg
114 KB, 512x348
>Daniel Day-Lewis spent time in a real jail to prep for a role, and lived without electricity and actually built a house using period tools to prep for another role

>Otm Shank and Christian Bale lost enourmous amounts of weight for roles

>Charlie Sheen worked out daily for months to pump up from a wimp to a Rambo type for a role

>Robert Deniro drove a cab for a month to prepare for a role

>Nicholas Cage had teeth removed without anesthetic to do a role

>bitches complain about losing 15 pounds, and scream sexism

>Heath Ledger and Jared Leto pushed themselves to the edge of insanty to prepare for roles

And they wonder why the leading actors in 99% of all movies are men?
>>
>>68819634

ding ding ding, hot dog, we have a weiner.

The only reason jlaw is currently cast in films is because "Oh it's that hunger games girl" they desperately need her star power to attract people that would otherwise have not watched the movie.
>>
>>68819529
Agreed that was post was pointless. But she actually was a good actress and should've been given that oscar.
>>
>>68819625
so she lacks commitment? still don't see the point of your post
>>
>>68818572
While I prefer that she's trying to get fit & strong instead of thin & underfed, a lot of roles requires you to not be that.
>>
>>68818925
this is why he will forever be the GOAT in my eyes

that, and his rage against the fucker that was walking across his stage
>>
>>68819802
>walking across his stage
completely forgot about this
>>
>>68819714
Don't forget the insane stretch DeNiro did for Raging Bull, and the weight gain he did for like 10 minutes of movie.
>>
>>68819128
because muh wage gap
>>
>>68819714
because men actually have to perform while all women have to do is look pretty?
>>
>>68818691
>BE SURE TO IGNORE YOUR BOSSES REQUESTS AND YET STILL ASK FOR MORE MONEY BECAUSE "MUH SEXISM"

I bet the men making more money than you are willing to work on their physique for a role you lazy spoiled cunt
>>
>>68819836

ooooh good for you
>>
File: 4.png (5 KB, 503x63) Image search: [Google]
4.png
5 KB, 503x63
>>68819714
you also forgot

>bitches complain about the wage gap
>>
>>68819760
Her in blue is kept to a minimum because she doesn't want to spend 3 hours a day in makeup and because she wants everyone to see her face for the next Xmen, where somehow she gets made to be the leading star in spite of her superpower being able to look like other people (big fucking deal).

So what does that tell you?
>>
>>68819871

>American Hustle
>She is a minor side character
>she is later incandescent with rage she wasn't earning as much as the main title characters

>Hunger Games
>She earns 50x that of her male co stars
>5000 year old Egyptian pyramid tomb level of silence
>>
>>68819943
that she's stupid and treats her body like a brand that shouldn't change
>>
>>68818925
this wouldn't be possible for a woman. Women can't have as low fat levels as men without getting sick.
>>
>>68820043
then why are there not more sick women?
>>
>>68820043

No one was asking her to drop to 0.5% bodyfat for the hunger games... they just wanted her to look a little fucking hungry...

>Jenny, babe can you get down to like... at least... 25% body fat for us, you're character is malnourished and literally starving at this point

>Oh... my... god... that is so offensive, just because I'm a woman I have to lose weight? ugh, ok, so you want little girls to get anorexia... you want them to throw up to look like me, fucking disgusting, shame on you, fucking shame on you
>>
>>68820043
>Low bf hurts men too dipshit. Below 8% testosterone can get fucked up

Keep pushing it and sleep cycles go weird, hair can start falling out and if caloric intake remains low muscle begins to waste away to sustain the body
>>
File: Haley_Bennett.jpg (62 KB, 386x465) Image search: [Google]
Haley_Bennett.jpg
62 KB, 386x465
>>68819949
What a fucking joke. I can't wait until Hollywood replaces her with the new "It Girl" they are grooming.That is a literal fucking carbon copy of her.

>The Magnificent Seven (Blockbuster)
>Girl on the Train (Oscar Bait/Drama)
>Weightless (A-list Star Ensemble)

Then hear her complain about not finding jobs and calling out
>SEXISM & PATRIARCHY, MUH RIGHTS
>>
>>68819079
Is she now blissfully unaware of the fatniss dilemma?
>>
>>68820176
i didn't say that it was an excuse.
>>
>>68820176
Reminds me of Rosario Dawson and Jessica Alba in Sin City

>both see roles that call for nudity

>both agree to do those roles

>both sign the contracts for them

>HOW DARE YOU ASK ME TO SHOW MY TITS? I HAVE A RIGHT TO NOT LOWER MYSELF!
>>
DUDE JENNIFER LAWRENCE SUCKS LMAO
>>
>>68819949
She shat herself with anger and had it made a national thing about the "wage gap" in which Emma Watson and other rich feminists got on board with

And as you said she expected everyone to be silent when she made more than the rest of the cast combined did with HG
>>
>>68818572
I guess thats why men get paid more than you, lazy bitch.
>>
>>68820457
stfu blackfella, go spread your niggyness somewhere else
>>
>>68820413
Dawson is at least a decent actress so I could see her aspiring to do better. Jessica Alba wasn't even good back in the day and now she's a has been. She should be lucky Frank Miller even wrote the damn movie for her to be a whore in.
>>
>>68820413

Keep my waifu's name out yo mouth nigga.
>>
>>68819079
>bale gains weight for the role
>she thinks he is like that on purpose
she really is a retard
>>
File: uithj.gif (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
uithj.gif
45 KB, 499x499
>>68820579
plus her pussy looks better than Jlaws
>>
>>68818572
I'm tired of this stupid fucking bitch.

>"can't live your life behind your phone, bro."
>probably spend more than a week of her entire life posing nude infront of her own phone
>>
>>68818829

I can swear that her goal was never to build a bicep that would show. So there goes the "strong and fit" she was "aiming" for.

Basically what she's saying that she's lazy, just like the rest of us. The difference is that she's being paid millions and is making excuses.
>>
The reason Jennifer Lawrence is allowed to be a body-positive role model to young girls and “chubby” women is because she isn't fat, she is representative of conventional beauty. Jennifer Lawrence’s public image has been built on a foundation of fat girl drag. She can say she’s “obese” by Hollywood standards, but the claim is laughable when women like Melissa McCarthy also make their living in the same industry and aren’t afforded the privilege of unapologetic expression Lawrence enjoys as a conventionally attractive person.

The message of body acceptance built on Jennifer Lawrence’s soundbites only empowers those who are willing to ignore the fact that her statements reinforce our current cultural views, rather than subverting them.
>>
>>68818572
I don't understand how she got in the door in the first place. I get it that now she's getting jobs because she's the star of the tween garbage series trying to be the next Harry Potter but how did she get in before that.

I saw some scenes of her "acting" in that new movie with De Niro and no matter what emotion she's apparently trying to convey her face is practically a mask, or the muscles contort in unnatural ways given the supposed emotional tone.

Fucking terrible.
>>
>>68819226
Cool fanfiction, famalam
>>
>>68818925
that's a guy that wants to act instead of just be a hollywood celebrity

When he receives a role his body isn't fit for, he takes it as a challenge instead of whining about the system
>>
>>68820668
What Jennifer does in the privacy of her own home is none of your business.
>>
>>68820413
Rosario's tits in Trance tho. God damn!!
>>
>>68820647
sauce pls.
>>
>>68820741
When she refuses to play a starving character because she's stuck up on her vanity, she shows a total lack of professionalism.

If she was cast for Schindler's List she would have been the one fat bitch running around with all of them skinny Jews

She has no sense of professionalism or what it takes to do a role at all. she just wants to do everything on her terms with no effort exerted by her at all.

That's the sign that she's NOT a good actress.
>>
>>68820894
On /m/ there's a trip that goes by the moniker Black_Knight. Are you him?
>>
>>68820894
Shut up, Krager.
>>
File: 1461711768034.jpg (52 KB, 500x665) Image search: [Google]
1461711768034.jpg
52 KB, 500x665
>>68818572
shes a terrible annoying actress and looks like shit

emma watson>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
File: image.png (743 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
743 KB, 1334x750
>>68819413
>mfw reading her twitter
It's like trying to decipher a kidnapper's message or the Zodiac Killer's notes
>>
>>68820894
Hi, Anita!

>feels raped after phone gets hacked and privacy invaded

>is for Obama raiding everyone else's privacy on a daily basis
>>
>>68821181

Watson is selling herself for a feminazi movement for money, which makes her a vapid greedy cunt without brain of her own.
>>
>>68818572
>zero respect for the art of acting
>only understands being famous, doesn't understand the craft which she is famous for
>still thinks she deserves to get paid more than any of the men who got roles through spending their entire lives honing their acting skills and going through incredible transformations to play characters outside their comfort zone
>she gets her jobs because she was considered fuckable looking to enough studio execs to stand next to the actual actors during their scenes and occasionally sputter out some generic badly acted line
>>
>>68821181
Jennifer is none of the best actresses in Hollywood.
>>
File: S7PtHUC.jpg (218 KB, 1528x1169) Image search: [Google]
S7PtHUC.jpg
218 KB, 1528x1169
>>68820969
Movie: Trance
>>
>>68821274
not really she has respect for acting picks roles based on directors and roles offered. she will dombig or small films. wants to do theater and shakespeare. the feminist movement is radical but she isnt, if you actually listen to her speeches. she offended lots of women for talking about mens rights and stereotypes.

but whatever shes gonna kill beauty and the beast shes got a nice voice
>>
>>68818829
You're right but this is just jlaw being a lazy, entitled bitch. I hate most of the actors on GOT but the woman who plays brienne of tarth did a shit load of work to try to put on the muscular structure and body type of her character. Jlaw did a few work outs with a personal trainer the studio hired and wrote a blog about how she works harder than any man in the world.
>>
>>68818784

Only fat girls, most fat guys just don't want to give up fast food and booze
>>
>>68821181
>post-2013 Emma
>superior to anything
>>
Honestly, the American film industry should start plucking more people from a theatre background like the British do.

So they at least have so experience with a life of rigorous training and little fame, instead of being like Jennifer Lawrence and getting worshipped out of nowhere for nothing meaningful.
>>
>>68821386

Emma Watson talking about mens rights?

>he for she

Men's right to... serve women? Surely you jest. She's just a paid figurehead saying whatever she's being paid to say. There's nothing but greed driving her.
>>
>>68820235
I heard something anne hathaway said about how in hollywood all your roles start getting stolen by pretty 20 year olds when you turn 30 but she WAS that pretty 20 year old so she can't really complain.

Can't wait for this to happen to jlaw, she literally has no acting talent at all and thinks she deserves higher pay than daniel day lewis.
>>
>>68821376

I heard a rumor that it's CG.

I don't believe it simply because I prefer to live in a world were Rosario Dawson has a perfect vagina.
>>
>>68821617
youre literally just memeimg. look at what she has said.

>>68821517
who do you prefer emily blunt, anna kendrick, margot robbie? they cant act
>>
>>68818572
>starving is the only way to lose weight
>>
>>68821622
Hath is willing to take smaller lesser-pay roles. She's even done some direct-to-video movies.

And she does have some sense of twisting herself to fit a role like when she shaved her head for Les Miserables even if it's nothing in comparison to what men have done for roles.

So she's not as bad as JLaw
>>
>>68819802
It was the movie's cinematographer, who wouldn't STFU! He had been talking during filming all day - and Bale had every right to lay into him!
>>
>>68821521
You're thinking of american FEMALE actors. Traditionally their roles are shallow for a reason, studios don't want deep female characters they just want young, beautiful girls. Women don't understand depth of character anyway they just understand surface emotion so they just need the right looking girl and then throw her in a few acting classes and it works. Then when she gets older she'll complain about the sexism in hollywood because she doesn't get roles in her 30s anymore when she is auditioning for the hot young love interest and no one believes she is the hot young interest anymore because she doesn't look like it.

It's a really easy path in for hot women in hollywood with even one iota of acting ability but their time is short unless they develop any real acting skill. But most have no respect for acting as a craft and just become dumb celebrity idiots who focus on TMZ articles and what dress they wear on the tonight show until one day no one gives a shit anymore.
>>
>>68821867
And she recognizes it, when I said "she was that pretty 20 year old so she can't complain", that was what hathaway said about herself. It's why she'll keep getting roles in hollywood where someone like jlaw will disappear soon.
>>
>>68819128

>He hasn't watched Bridget Jones Diary
>>
>>68821617
I started questioning gender-based assumptions a long time ago. When I was 8, I was confused for being called bossy because I wanted to direct the plays that we would put on for our parents, but the boys were not. When at 14, I started to be sexualized by certain elements of the media. When at 15, my girlfriends started dropping out of sports teams because they didn’t want to appear muscly. When at 18, my male friends were unable to express their feelings.

Men, I would like to take this opportunity to extend your formal invitation. Gender equality is your issue, too. Because to date, I’ve seen my father’s role as a parent being valued less by society, despite my need of his presence as a child, as much as my mother’s. I’ve seen young men suffering from mental illness, unable to ask for help for fear it would make them less of a man. In fact, in the UK, suicide is the biggest killer of men between 20 to 49, eclipsing road accidents, cancer and coronary heart disease. I’ve seen men made fragile and insecure by a distorted sense of what constitutes male success. Men don’t have the benefits of equality, either.
We don’t often talk about men being imprisoned by gender stereotypes, but I can see that they are, and that when they are free, things will change for women as a natural consequence. If men don’t have to be aggressive in order to be accepted, women won’t feel compelled to be submissive. If men don’t have to control, women won’t have to be controlled.

Both men and women should feel free to be sensitive. Both men and women should feel free to be strong. It is time that we all perceive gender on a spectrum, instead of two sets of opposing ideals. If we stop defining each other by what we are not, and start defining ourselves by who we are, we can all be freer, and this is what HeForShe is about. It’s about freedom
>>
>>68820894
>"My boobs are blind! Where are we going!?"
>>
>>68822068
As Watson puts it elsewhere in her speech, these campaigns portray the feminist cause as “man-hating.” By involving both genders in the HeForShe campaign, Watson hopes to abolish the “us vs. them” mentality.

shes actually said normal things, that both sexes cant be equal until mens rights are championed too.. but you guys ignore that bc its easy to just jump at her and attack her. cool youreselves
>>
>>68822068
>Men, I would like to take this opportunity to extend your formal invitation. Gender equality is your issue, too. Because to date, I’ve seen my father’s role as a parent being valued less by society, despite my need of his presence as a child, as much as my mother’s. I’ve seen young men suffering from mental illness, unable to ask for help for fear it would make them less of a man. In fact, in the UK, suicide is the biggest killer of men between 20 to 49, eclipsing road accidents, cancer and coronary heart disease. I’ve seen men made fragile and insecure by a distorted sense of what constitutes male success. Men don’t have the benefits of equality, either.
We don’t often talk about men being imprisoned by gender stereotypes, but I can see that they are, and that when they are free, things will change for women as a natural consequence. If men don’t have to be aggressive in order to be accepted, women won’t feel compelled to be submissive. If men don’t have to control, women won’t have to be controlled.

Doesn't realize she's an MRA.
>>
>>68822155

>>68822126
>As Watson puts it elsewhere in her speech, these campaigns portray the feminist cause as “man-hating.” By involving both genders in the HeForShe campaign, Watson hopes to abolish the “us vs. them” mentality.

what do you meam, i think she does. shes advocating for everyone
>>
>>68821837
>Blunt can't act
Besides this blatant shitposting.

Eva, duh. Some of Hayley Atwell's roles are really good, I think it depends on the strength of the Director to eke it out of her.
Frog girl is a very good actress.
Winona Ryder also comes to mind.

I'm not even the guy you're replying to, but I do agree with him, her acting has gotten kinda complacent. I thought she killed it in HP 3 and 7.1 though.
>>
>>68821755
It probably is CG like how the bitch was "nude" in her shame walk in the last season's finale of GOT
>>
>>68822126
> that both sexes cant be equal until mens rights are championed too.. but you guys ignore that bc its easy to just jump at her and attack her.

No, it's that she's too stupid to realize that these are things that MRA's talk about all the time and she tries to co-opt them as feminist talking points when feminists actually don't give a fuck about these issues.

When was the last time you heard about a feminist doing something about these issues?

It's pandering and pathetic. Emma Watson is a confused little girl that doesn't understand the issues at hand. She's so out of touch that she doesn't even realize that women have more rights protecting them than men.

I could go on but I know you're not going to listen and think I'm just attacking her. I don't care about her. I care about the stupidity coming out of her mouth and spreading that stupidity to all the dumb cunts like you.
>>
>>68822155
MRAs are pussies though. A society's only concern about people killing themselves is to make sure they're successful so we don't have to pay for their medical care and that they don't block up any major roads disrupting traffic.

People wanna kill themselves it's their own lives, they're free to check out any time they want.
>>
>>68818925
GOAT
>>
>>68822255
blunt cant act she acts the fucking same, if you cant decipher that you suck.

lol eva green is the sake no range, boring actress. titcow part deux is also old and irrelevant.

>wimony rider
once again youre talking old actresses. there are little to no good actressws under 30.

good actresses over 30 to me include alice green, rosamund pike is ok and cate blanchett is very good
>>
>>68819380
acting is pretending to be someone you're not

she's pretending not to be fat
>>
>>68822310
I don't care about MRA's or feminists. Both are equally stupid. The biggest difference is that feminists are actually being annoying. Nobody hears about MRA's unless you actively look for them.

Feminists basically go door-to-door nowadays.
>>
>>68818572
She isn't even attractive
>>
>>68822372

Blunt has the same cold disconnected "could care less" look on her face in every last thing she's been in. She's near-expressionless.
>>
>>68819714
>>Heath Ledger and Jared Leto pushed themselves to the edge of insanty to prepare for roles
what did they do?
>>
>>68822301
youre still ignoring the fact that emma is the only girl to actually talk sense. thats what she was supposes to do make a speech at the UN. berating her for not changes anything is getting us nowhere, what do you think she can do as a 26 year old? shes done what shes thought she could do which is talk about it. and shes done it better than jlaw, emma thompson, jlaw, arquette, veep and co
>>
>>68822372
Man, I can't decipher your rambling, nocaps, retardation.

>talking shit about the Green
Prepare yourself.

I like how you ignore the comment about Frog. Actually, you're probably a redditard who doesn't even know who that moniker applies to.

>Moving goalposts
You didn't specify a range, idiot.
>>
>>68818572

Doughy bitch can't act anyway so what does it matter? If the role is Hercules or some shit then I don't want a lardo in it, you know?
>>
>>68822488
thank you. shes overrated.

>>68822551
eva green is emotionless deal with it.

and no emma stone is a bad actress, she acts the fucking same like a goddamn spazz

what couldnt you decipher? just bc i have some letters out of place doesnt change the post
>>
>>68818925
You realize he used both HGH and steroids to bulk for Batman, right?
>>
>>68822624
Blunt cant act she acts the fucking same, if you cant decipher that you suck.

lol Eva green is the same no range, boring actress. Titcow part deux is also old and irrelevant.

>Winona rider
Once again youre talking old actresses. there are little to no good actresses under 30.

Good actresses over 30 to me include alice green, rosamund pike is ok and cate blanchett is very good.

emma stone sucks
>>
>>68822624
Eva Green is a formidable actress, not just eye candy, I don't even like her that much physically, but she's phenomenal in Penny Dreadful. Deal with it.
>>
>>68822687
>no regard for grammar

Still gonna need some help, ESL.
Hell, you can't even utilize the language accurately, how the fuck is anyone supposed to take you seriously.

Prove Eva can't act. You literally cannot.

>Stone acts the same
Oh so you've only seen Zombieland and ASM.
>>
>>68822850

well every film ive seen her in is nothing special, and she seems to act the same.

i havent seen penny dreadful but i heard its really good, so having a good script and show probably helps too. point is i dont think shes a great movie actress.

>>68822913
Every film ive seen her in has left zero impression.
>>
>>68822488
She was good in Sicario.
>>
>>68822536
Ledger killed himself and Leto sent anal beads to his co-stars
>>
>>68822061
>Bridget Jones Diary
Rene Zelnigger gained 20 pounds, and considering she was already thin it took her to slightly chubby

Literally any retard could do that, its' not the same as training or starving your body for months
>>
>>68822913
not even really mentioning zombieland but now that you mention it

Easy A
Superbad
The House Bunny
Zombieland
Crazy Stupid Love
The Help
TASM
TASM 2
Movie 43
Gangster Squad
Birdman

Stone acts the exact same, le quirky and spazzy. Except Gangster squad in that she was a dead fish
>>
>>68823005
no she wasn't, she made her character look like a bitch that didn't understand the importance of the things that was happening
>>
>>68823005
No she wasnt. One good scene in the car. Everyhing else was standard bleh, the male leads were much better
>>
>>68822950
Penny Dreadful's script is ass in S2. The show is MADE because of her skill. Any scene with both her and Dalton is just next level.

Watch s1 at the very least.
>>
>>68823175
Ok will do idk why i haven't yet honestly I love Dalton.
>>
>>68821181

>talentless average looking cunt that a shitload of people have a hard on because of the role she did when she was younger

I will never understand people's obsession with the mediocrity that is Emma Watson.
>>
>>68822950
In Penny Dreadful she did an intense possession scene during a seance that was incredible. I think it could be laughable with any other mediocre actress, but she definitely nailed it. I was impressed.
>>
>>68823092
also the colin firth woody allen film was terrible
>>
File: 1460844203236.jpg (635 KB, 1951x2850) Image search: [Google]
1460844203236.jpg
635 KB, 1951x2850
>>68823285
Shes actually a good actress thats why. And apparently a good singer.

>average
>>
>>68823307
cool i like possession stuff. isabelle adjani action turns me on
>>
>>68823285
They're not obsessed. That's why her career's going to shit and she's "taking a break" to avoid accepting that she's not the A-lister she thought she was.
>>
>>68823102
If you watched the movie, her character literally was a bitch that didn't understand what was happening until the last like 20 minutes of the movie.

Can't believe I'm giving you a (You) for such a low quality post
>>
>>68823623
except she made it seem like her character didn't understand anything even during the last 20 minutes of the film
>>
>>68823472
She said years ago, she wouldnt take roles she thought were one dimensional. Shes leading in a Tom Hank technothriller The Circle and Beauty and the Beast after working with an oscar winning german director and Daniel Bruhl and Ethan Hawke in Regression which she did because she likes that director as well (he did the others). Sounds fine to me, shes always done what she wants, having two films come out last year and two next year, wont make it even seem like a hiatus, since she will start filming something else next year anyways.

Also look at her post potter films all of them have been box office successes except Colonia which was german made and not distributed properly. My week with mariyln, perks, noah, the bling ring, this is the end, all made their money back and more. noah actually had a profit of 200 million even though critics and religious people were triggered
>>
>>68818572
I literally hate her so much as a person.
>>
File: Bale-420x0[1].jpg (32 KB, 420x256) Image search: [Google]
Bale-420x0[1].jpg
32 KB, 420x256
Everybody brings up The Machinist when praising Christian Bale but he also starved himself for The Fighter. Even got an Oscar for it.
>>
>>68822661
NO SHIT FUCK FACE U TELL ME HOW TO DO THAT IN A YEAR OTHERWISE
>>
>>68824018
Is it a psychological condition? He seems to do it too often and willing
>>
Fat women are literally the salt of the earth. The most undesiable people. Landwhale genocide when?
>>
>>68824198
As someone who lost 10kg of pure muscle in 3 months and regained them in 6 months of working out (and currently in the best shape I've ever had) I have to say that the psychological factor of bulking up can be fucking exhausting.

Eating 5 meals a day, getting your macros in check, counting calories, working out, rest days get you depressed as fuck but they are necessary.
I mean, yeah, Christian Bale is a millionaire who has the best nutriologists money can buy, as well as access to top tier steroids and a well rested life with almost no stress, but still must be fucking hard for him.
His "method acting" if you can call it that, consists of changing his shape too often, which can't be good for him. But at least he doesn't do bullshit like not showering, taking a tooth out, doing a real marathon, etc.
>>
>>68824254
do you know what "salt of the earth" means?
>>
>>68819413
>able to act like a sane normal person in front of the cameras
you're giving her way too much credit
>>
>>68818572
Fat or thin she's still a dog.
>>
>>68819943
Meanwhile Rebecca Romijn - the real woman responsible for Mystique's popularity in X-men movies - sat through 6-8hrs of makeup and prosthetics every day without bitching.
>>
>>68818572
Ah, so even when it would make sense for her to seriously thin down to play a girl living in an impoverished and deprived district that has to hunt for food, she's just going to "tone up." Got it.
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.