[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Mr. Robot worth watching?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: mr_robot_fuck_society.jpg (166 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
mr_robot_fuck_society.jpg
166 KB, 1047x1572
Is Mr. Robot worth watching?
>>
from the eps ive seen (1-5), yes.
>>
Yes. Just watch it. I am excited for season 2. If you like it you should check out Orphan Black.
>>
No

It's a robin hood haxxor wet dream for millennial web "devs"
>>
No. Dumb overused twist.
>>
He will always be that super gay kid from War at home to me
>>
>>68818769
yeah i agree, but i think they'll shit on his idea of erasing debt in the next season, showing that it didn't change anything at all, even mr.autism changed his mind about doing it in the last episodes
>>
Season 2 will never come out.
>>
>>68818018
Yes.
>>
>>68819097
I wouldn't be surprised if they go the route that it never happened.

Once you try to mix american psycho and fight club with hackers, you can't surprise anyone anymore.
>>
>>68818018
It has it's own moments.
>>
>>68819184
Why do you say that? S2's premier date has been announced for July.
>>
It can be a little cringy at times, especially when you first start watching it, but give it ~3 episodes.
>>
>>68819293
yeah, it was cool to try and imitate the esthetic of those movies, but they fucked it up with that "twist", and not to mention the damn pixies song
>>
>>68818018

Gay, trans, lesbian and pedophile propaganda show

DROPPED
>>
>>68818018
He's a fucking normie
>>
>>68818018
My would-be (I hope) bf advised me it, I watched the 1st episode and liked it.
>>
Better than most shit on tv right now.
>>
>>68820088
Which is why I'm catching upon on reading.
>>
It's really really good
>>
>>68818018
>that's the look i was lookin for

great writing desu
>>
>>68820025
Good morrow, fair swain. I'd perchance to ask whether one resides nearest thence London, this eve?
>>
>>68821062
Hello trolled 10/10 bane bane bane
>>
Literally SJW liberal cuckdrom: the show
>>
>>68821245
>SJW
Where? Apart muslim girl.
>>
>>68821391
>Rich people are evil
>fuck society =)
>gay sex
>>
>>68821570
Gay sex triggered you that much? He was doing it to climb the corporate ladder not because of passion.
>>
>>68821626
he's probably some MRA segregation supporting Trump cuck. they get triggered by literally anything.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.