[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: noncomedic scenes that made you laugh When they mentioned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 295x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 295x278
ITT: noncomedic scenes that made you laugh

When they mentioned the Starkiller Base was ten times bigger than the Death Star I let out an uncontrollable laugh.
The movie was already derivative but this was just hilariously bad
>>
>>68814906
inb4 Disney marketers on damage control
>>
>it's an OP is easily triggered and upset by a movie episode
>>
>>68814906
>Star Wars: Episode Nine

"It's one hundred times bigger then the 2nd Death Star"
>>
>>68814906
why are people still posting screens from the camrip version when there are literally bluray hd copies available now to buy or torrent? I've never seen this happen with any other movie besides TFA.
>>
>>68815355

>It's a faggot
>>
>>68815355
>triggered
>laughing
>>
>>68814906
This scene would be like showing GI's in Vietnam a picture of the Normandy beaches and then comparing it to their much larger and more intimidating current objective.

All that's gonna do is demoralize them.
>>
>>68815514
Because it's so fucking bad that nobody wants to waste the bandwidth.
>>
>>68814906
Exactly the same here. My dad next to me facepalmed at that scene though.
>>
>>68816588
That's a good point t b h

You should fuck off out this thread t b h
>>
>>68814906

>they mentioned the Starkiller Base was ten times bigger than the Death Star

The exact increase in size was never mentioned.

>"So, it's bigger..."
>"How do we blow it up? There's always a way to blow it up."
>"I like this guy!"
>Admiral Ackbar

>noncomedic scenes

You are obviously tone deaf.
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 920x670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 920x670
>>68815514
It's CGI, you don't need to see it in HD
>>
File: 1460898542292.png (207 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1460898542292.png
207 KB, 480x468
>>68816588
the message is for the audience, not the rebels
>>
>>68815355
>>68816588
comfy dubs thread so far lads
>>
>>68814906

i think that was supposed to be funny
>>
>>68816829
>scene is accidentally funny
>it's suppose to comedic
>>
the entire movie was like some 12 year old making up his own fan fiction
>>
>>68817388
nice
>>
The fact that they formulated a plan to destroy it in like five minutes was laughable.

How is anyone supposed to take the Starkiller seriously when the rebels can make a plan to destroy it and carry it out within a day of finding out it even exists? At least in ANH the Death Star plans are an important plot macguffin instead of a stupid map to Luke which is irrelevent to the actual events of the film.
>>
In Transformers 4, there's a scene at the beginning where Mark Whalberg rests his foot on a stool that's too small for any person so that he can lift up a knee while looking out at the sunset.

I was the only one who laughed at that in the theater and a couple of people looked at me like I'm an asshole.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 976x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 976x488
>>68817313
The whole flick was a sitcom, bro.
>>
>in sixth sense where the kid points the gun at Bruce

I remember every one in theater laughing
>>
>>68815514
Because it's such shit that I don't even want to bother downloading it.
>>
This scene

I eas in the theater with my friends, and Superman is like "She with you?" and Batman shitty robot voice is like "I thought she was with you?" and me and my crew laughed at this fucking dumb shit, then I said out loud "SHE IS WITH ME, ON MY DICK" and most of the people in the theater laughed
>>
>>68818166
>stdh.webm
>>
File: unexpected dubs.webm (1 MB, 959x720) Image search: [Google]
unexpected dubs.webm
1 MB, 959x720
>>68817544
>>68817877
>>
>>68818019
Unbreakable?
>>
>>68818166
Haha, fucking nice, anon! You sound like a cool dude!

I'd love to be your friend!
>>
Theoretically since you know Starkiller base is 10x where x is roughly the size of Earth's moon (small moon comparison by Han Solo) and Episode VII is the 4th installment after A New Hope you could write a Death Star Size algorithm to predict the inevitable that is another one showing up eventually.
>>
>>68818166
cheeky dubs fun anon
>>
So I saw this movie recently and was a bit flustered at how the dialogue went

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ

what does /tv/ think?
>>
>>68818373
Han mistaking it for a moon doesn't mean we know it's size relative to our moon.
>>
Half of the people in the screening I saw of the Revenant laughed when the dead bear slumped onto Leo.
>>
>>68818166
You sound like an eastern European
>>
>>68815301
4chan doesn't even exist to important people.
>>
>>68818243

Chris Evans in the bottom.

That webm It´s like poetry.
>>
>>68818736
Chris Evans is in the "back" anon, not the "bottom"
>>
>death star 2.0 probably costs 100 googillion dollars

>still has weak points and a shield that can be bypassed by light-speeding past it

shaking my damn head disney
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.