[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/'s opinion on the jungle book?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: the-jungle-book-poster-700x1037.jpg (276 KB, 700x1037) Image search: [Google]
the-jungle-book-poster-700x1037.jpg
276 KB, 700x1037
/tv/'s opinion on the jungle book?
>>
>>68808681

Had just enough cowbell
>>
>>68808681
Flawless. I don't know how Favreau pulled it off but he did such a good job. It flowed so well.
>>
It was great. I loved it. If I were to change anything I probably would have added some extra scenes just showing Mogli early life in the pack, slice of life stuff rather than moving the plot forward.
>>
>>68808681

Completely butchered the stories ending ruining its message. Sanitized garbage made to appeal to the masses
>>
>>68810481
what message
>>
>>68810481
You are a huge faggot
>>
Wait, Disney finally made a Live Action of one of their movies that was not an edgy cheap excuse?
>>
Generic.
>>
>>68811008
It's not live action. When there is literally one element in the entire film that isn't computer generated it can't be live action.
>>
>>68810481
The animated version's ending was way better.
>>
Why was Shir Khan such a little bitch? What did Mowgli even do to him?
>>
>>68811165
>The animated version's ending was way better.

You guys are talking about Mowgli meeting the girl right? Okay that explains any sourness /tv/ has. You didn't get your "fix".
>>
I've been meaning to see it, is it really that much better in 3D?
I only go out of my way to see 3D if it's really well done since I have to wear 2 pairs of glasses.
>>
>>68808681
Was it really any good, or are people being delusional? Disney doesn't have the best record when it comes to live-action remakes, and the trailer made it look bland as fuck. Is it worth a chance?
>>
No Bear Necessities /10.
Instant drop
>>
>>68811525
It has The Bear Necessities.
>>
>>68810481
They reversed the theme on purpose, because pro-segregation is no longer a popular stance.
>>
this version is more like the jungle cuck
>>
>>68811525
But it was in the film.

Was a great movie.

Really though, tell me exactly what did Shere Khan do that was wrong?
>>
>>68808681
Better use of visuals than Avatar
>>
>>68811229

>two pairs of glasses

That kinda sucks. Anyways I thought the 3D was up there with Life of Pi. I saw it at a matinee so it was cheaper, but the 3D was almost worth it for the credits alone. I've regularly worn glasses in the past so I can relate, but I would say go see it in 3D regardless if its not too expensive.
>>
File: 1461730728547.jpg (165 KB, 1289x795) Image search: [Google]
1461730728547.jpg
165 KB, 1289x795
shere khan was fuckin uge
>>
>>68814278

Well tigers ARE the biggest cats in the world
>>
I didn't know that Walken was playing Louie, that was a really fun surprise.
>>
>>68812006
Haven't seen the new movie, but the book's original ending has Mowgli killing Shere Khan, skinning the body and wearing it as a cape. After that neither the animals nor the humans want to accept him.
>>
Shit voice acting, good everything else
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.