[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oldboy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: oldboy.jpg (134 KB, 600x851) Image search: [Google]
oldboy.jpg
134 KB, 600x851
What am I in for?

Honestly, partly watching this to see Pom Klementieff to see if she can act as well as look like a hot alien in GotG2
>>
>>68807442

Obviously not as good as the original

I still liked it
>>
Better than the Korean trash version
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 960x1209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 960x1209
The sex scene with her is worth the entire movie
>>
>>68807442
I pity the people that watch this piece of trash before the korean masterpiece
>>
>>68807442

incest
>>
I always liked the original, but I had been under the impression that the dude accidentally banged his sister rather than intentionally then I kind of almost didn't feel sorry for him. While I am liberal, I still contend he should have gotten a room if he wanted to practice such degeneracy. I'm not going to suck dick in the hallways and get mad that the vid ends up on liveleak or something.

Besides that IMO plot flaw, it was a fairly entertaining and moving flick.
>>
>>68809161
this
save yourself the trouble and just go watch the original
>>
Watch the original you daft cunt
>>
>>68809404
Go watch it again
>>
>>68809404
Did you actually watch the original? The dude never banged his sister. It was his daughter, and both of them were actually hypnotized for this to happen.
>>
>>68809950
I think he might be talking about the antagonist?
>>
Cant wait to see this happen to GitS. Dont care about white washing or the actors. But ohh man i hope it will fail so hard, that hollywood wont touch any foreign stuff for a while
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.