[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emma Watsonhas fueled another dating rumor as she's been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: dhp0-2.png (135 KB, 590x369) Image search: [Google]
dhp0-2.png
135 KB, 590x369
Emma Watsonhas fueled another dating rumor as she's been spotted spending Valentine's Day together with her "Harry Potter" co-starDaniel Radcliffe. Rumor has it that the actors were seen going on a secret Valentine's Day date together.Per theMirror, Emma was spotted huddling together with Daniel in the garden of the Imperial Arms pub in Fulham, West London with an onlooker claimed Emma appeared to have totally fallen under Daniel's spell. The pair were later that evening seen hugging and laughing."They arrived quite late at the pub - about 10pm - and sat outside, using each other's bodies for warmth," the witness said. "Emma, who was wearing a black top and matching pashmina, kept looking over her shoulder nervously as if she didn't wanted to be recognized. When people started to notice the couple and began pointing, she wrapped her scarf around her head so only her eyes were peeping out."As of Daniel, the promising actor was said to find Emma's "new look hysterical and started laughing. Throughout the night, in fact, he just kept giggling like a love-struck teen."Both Emma and Daniel "seemed totally absorbed in one another's company, though - they were chatting and joking easily until just before closing time," the source added. "They then left the pub, heads together and whispering, and headed in the direction of Daniel's home nearby."

Did they fuck? Emma apparently saw Dan in Equus thrice.
>>
well did he?
>>
>>68803291

A manlet and a feminist.

How poetic.
>>
>>68803291
Source?
>>
>>68803291
RON = KEKED
>>
At least he's not black
>>
>>68804709
POTTERED.
>>
Don't don't, Dan. Find a much more interesting woman. Emma is a posh, boring cunt and you will regret it.
>>
>>68803291
christ did rowling herself write this shit?

also hollywood logic =
>man cannot be friends with female he has known for most his life.
>they must be fucking
>>
File: 1445701906636.jpg (1 MB, 1596x2850) Image search: [Google]
1445701906636.jpg
1 MB, 1596x2850
Harry Potter was easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
>>68806610
autism speaks?
>>
>>68806632
Newfag speaks
>>
>>68806610
Like clockwork
>>68806632
Kill yourself
>>
>>68806474
came to basically post this
dan seems like a fun guy all around and emma has too much bullshit going on

They had GREAT on-screen chemistry in the movies, worked perfectly as friends with little to zero attraction, but loyal to a fault. IRL I cannot see it working at all. I can't see any form of multi-celebrity relationship working, actually.
>>
>>68803291
>as she's been spotted spending Valentine's Day
It's almost May
>>
>>68804729
>Harry Potter not black
look at this racist
>>
>>68806610
>tolkien same tier as shit of thrones and potter
cmon bruh, it's not great but don't put it together with garbage
>>
>>68806610
What tasty pasta
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.