[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coming back from watching this. AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 529x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 529x278
Coming back from watching this.

AMA
>>
>>68803260
first post credit scene was Bucky and Steve, second Spiderman (so i heard) was there a third?
>>
File: blastfromthepast.jpg (541 KB, 1571x2237) Image search: [Google]
blastfromthepast.jpg
541 KB, 1571x2237
>>68803260
have you seen this movie?
>>
>>68803260

>not spoiling the movie outright
>not putting spoilers in the image

you don't know shit.
>>
>>68803287
>movie

it's kino
>>
>>68803305
Naw man, it's good.
>>
File: Tyler_Shield_4.jpg (1 MB, 3413x5120) Image search: [Google]
Tyler_Shield_4.jpg
1 MB, 3413x5120
This thread is already shit
What's your waifu
>>
>>68803284
The final after credit scene features ms. Marvel
>>
>>68803260
Why did she leave me?
>>
>>68803284
The first one is Bucky put into cold sleep, Steve then have a conversation with T'Challa about they (the governments) will looking for them. T'Challa then reply by saying they can try, the shot then showing them in what looks like the most closed & depth territory of Wakanda. (Also, there's a shot of giant panther statue.)

Don't know if there's a 2nd or 3rd post credits though, because my teather is really packed to see this film and the workers have (kindly) forcing me to leave my seat because they really have to rushed in cleaning.
>>
>>68803532
fuck off faggot, you didnt see it.
>>
>>68803303
>not spoiling the movie outright

Because I only spoil the it for those who asked it.

There's so many amazing scenes in this movie that can't be enoght to be said in one go
>>
>>68803711
Try me.
>>
>>68803260
Go to the theatre movie, wait until I can see it in good quality home movie, or is it a camcorder movie?
>>
>>68803260
How many quips did it have?
>>
>>68803768
Go to teather and see it.

Seriously, all the critics don't lie.
It really is great, all the characters have their own spotlights.

Martin Freeman's character Everett Ross is totally nailed it too despite having only appeared twice in the movie.

Black Panther and Spiderman totally steal the show. While Spiderman's (including as Peter Parker) screentime might only count to 20 minutes it's totally worth it.
>>
>>68803876
Now that's something new in here, the tone of this movie is pretty serious.

The quips is still there, but compared to previous MCU movies it was pretty dry. Each key players only have one or two quips along the movie, even Tony Stark as one of the "quippers" only have some of it (Black Widow even commented about how he is unusually talkactive at the beginning of the movie) he is pretty much in foul mood across the movie.

Black Panther doesn't even quip at all.

Spiderman is the quippers in here, in the airport fight he motormouth many things which even annoyed Sam/Falcon and Rhodes/War Machine
>>
Tony such a emotional.
>>
Couldn't Ant Man just throw one of his shrinky discs and completely BTFO the whole other team?
>>
>>68805522
>Couldn't AntMan just give the advantage he himself uses to the enemy and completely make himself redundant?
>>
>>68803284
Only two
first is >>68803532
Second is Peter Parker playing with his new web shooter gadget and aunt may come in and iterrupting him while he is trying it, after aunt may come out it was revealed that the web shooter is projecting some kind of Spider-Signal ? And closed with the word "Spiderman will come back"
>>
>>68805613
>spiderman will come back
thank goodness they cleared that up
>>
wouldn't it have been better in the movie if cap threw the shield at spidey and he responded

>did you just throw a ginormous frisbee at me? the fuck... i'm supposed to be a spider, not a dog!
>>
>>68805479
Well it was pretty reasonable though.

Pepper is on break up with him (later revealed that one of his reason to sign up the Sokovia Accord is to mend up his relationship with her), at the beginning of the movie he is also reminiscing the day when his parent's died and he never got a chance to said that he love his father. Also to add up the wound, right after he finished his speech he meet the mother of one of the Sokovia's casualties that blamed the Avenger for the death of her son.

at the climax of the movie, Tony pretty much lose his shit after watching the record of his parents death in Bucky's hand, this atill happened despite he have know that Zemo is behind everything, promised to Sam/Falcon to aid Steve & Bucky and he even realized that Bucky is under control when killing his father and mother.
>>
>>68805649
Go away
>>
File: 1461655845010.jpg (188 KB, 843x960) Image search: [Google]
1461655845010.jpg
188 KB, 843x960
>>68805522
>Couldn't Ant Man just throw one of his shrinky discs and completely BTFO the whole other team?

he shrank a fuel truck and gave it to Cap to throw and he used the growing disc to drop the fuel truck on War Machine AntMan thought it was a water truck
>>
Btw, Hulk and Thor is mentioned in the movie.

Hulk/Banner is mentioned twice; first by General Ross that asking their whereabouts right now and the second by Tony, mentioning how he wished that Hulk is on their team right now.
>>
>>68803260
what subreddits do you browse?
>>
>>68805605
But they wouldn't be able to breath. Plus doesn't the suit allow him to do all the acrobatic nonsense? I imagine Black Widow would be completely useless when shrunk.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.