[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bcu/ general how are you guys preparing for the era of blizzkino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: warcraft is kino.jpg (1 MB, 1945x2880) Image search: [Google]
warcraft is kino.jpg
1 MB, 1945x2880
/bcu/ general

how are you guys preparing for the era of blizzkino?

also what series do you think they will move to next? diablo, overwatch or starcraft? or maybe a yugioh style hearthstone tv show?
>>
File: the dawn of vidyakino.jpg (606 KB, 1945x2880) Image search: [Google]
the dawn of vidyakino.jpg
606 KB, 1945x2880
>>68801801
>>
File: vidyakino.jpg (254 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
vidyakino.jpg
254 KB, 1600x900
the BCU and MCU working in tandem to create true kino
>>
>>68801801
Unfortunately i think the Warcraft movie will be the first and last movie they'll ever produce.
>>
>>68802303
you seriously are underestimating the power warcraft has in asia

just china will be enough to fund the next 3 movies
>>
>>68802385
Which isn't desirable. I want it to succeed domestically, or at least in western countries. If it's floated mostly by Asian markets, the rest of the series will probably suffer for it.

The good news however is that they're doing a staggered release, opening in some European countries first (France, May 25) before it opens in the US. As long as the movie's good the word of mouth should give it a decent chance domestically.
>>
>>68802600
how is that not desirable?

money is money and that means more movies
>>
>>68802717
They'll feel obligated to pander to the Asian market if most of the gross comes from there. It would be better for the movie to get most of its money from the west.
>>
>>68802767
theyre following their lore and its not like theyre gonna just replace all the actors with chinese ones because it does will in china...
>>
File: Warcraft (53).webm (726 KB, 1920x798) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft (53).webm
726 KB, 1920x798
>>68801801
>>
File: blackhand.jpg (159 KB, 1023x660) Image search: [Google]
blackhand.jpg
159 KB, 1023x660
blackhand looks savage
>>
>>68801801
>poster literally says "kino"
capeshit btfo
>>
>>68802385
>Implying chinks actually care about Warcraft as a story

They played it to farm gold, m8. Why would you go see a movie about your job?
>>
i dont know if this shit is supposed to be CGI or not, this movie is going to bomb

People seem to think its going to make dosh but the reality is people don't actually give a fuck about warcraft and the people the movie is marketed twards are likely to just pirate it instead of going out to see it

Also its going to be shit, blizzard has annihilated everything about warcraft and every other product they have created for that matter, blizz hasn't been respectable for over a decade, they literally only make money cause of drones
>>
>>68804734
>im Kino

Kino is 'movie theater' auf Deutsch.
>>
>>68801801
Movie looks like utter shit to me, but at least we'll finally have a movie that displays magic as an actual power
>>
>>68805064
all this damagecontrol coming from capecucks
>>
>>68801801
I wouldn't say no to something related to overwatch. I havent played it yet but it has some prime waifu material.
>>
mfw biggest theater in my city already booked full for all the opening day screenings and it's still month to go
fucking wowfags
>>
>>68804757

People who actually work see movies and TV shows about their jobs all the time you fucking NEET autist.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.