[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most crowd pleasing movie you've ever s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1124356246424624.jpg (37 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1124356246424624.jpg
37 KB, 600x300
What's the most crowd pleasing movie you've ever seen? My vote goes to Shrek 2, people went wild in theaters for it when I saw it, especially over scenes like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI0mSEzttx8
>>
My favorite quote.

NOT THE GUMDROP BUTTONS!
>>
>>68798373
I went to see Star Wars: Attack of the Clones in San Francisco when I was 10, and I cannot describe the fucking shitstorm that went down in this theater when Yoda showed up to fight Dooku, Popcorn fucking everywhere, yelling, fighting, cheering, my mom and dad fucking in the seats next to me.
It was really great.
>>
>>68798559
That's the same situation I was in during shrek 2 except I was 15 or so I think. I just remember it as a very good memory and one of the few times I saw my dad really laugh at a movie.
>>
>>68798373
I don't give a shit if the crowd is pleased.
>>
>>68798559
same experience for me but with the anal rape scene in Irreversible. It was mayhem for the whole 10 minutes. cum and popcorn everywhere.
>>
>>68798373
Sam Raimi Spiderman

Then again that was the only time I went to a cinema in America
>>
When I saw the new Star Wars. Everybody was going fucking nuts at the references and one old dude sitting next to me kept shouting "WHOO" at everything and laughing his ass off at the "Funny" parts, then when they showed Princess Leia the guy was like "OH MY GOD NO WAY!" like all the times of his first faps came back to him
>>
>>68798373
the dark knight
>>
>>68799095

lol sounds awful
>>
The Avengers, probably.
>>
Probably the Avengers. That was the only time people clapped at the end and no one ever claps in the cinemas here. No one even clapped for the Force Awakens, and I saw it at 2 different theatres
>>
>>68798373
dynamic, sophisticated kino
>>
I see movies at the local cinema every month or so, sometimes every other week if there's good shit on.

Lord of the Rings: Two Towers is the only time people have clapped at the end of a movie here. Ever.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.