[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you sit in the cinema? I sit right above the handicap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (261 KB, 485x253) Image search: [Google]
image.png
261 KB, 485x253
Where do you sit in the cinema? I sit right above the handicap section so I can rest my feet on the bars.
>>
In the middle if I can
>>
File: ls[1].jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ls[1].jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>>68796288
very top middle. my theater has recliners
>>
>>68796288
same tbqh
>>
>>68796892
Fancy. I bet the tickets are expensive
>>
I never make it past the guards. They are really strict with no singles policy.
>>
>>68796933
Why don't you just sneak past them?
>>
>>68796919
$5.50 all day tuesday. theater only put them in because ohio is swarming with bed bugs and the only way to keep them from infecting the theater was by putting in leather seats
>>
>>68796919
I live in San Diego, one of the AMCs has powered recliners. tickets are the same price as any AMC. it has a bar with $10 mixed drinks which probably makes up for it.
>>
>>68796951
I tried that going through the showers but a security falcon spotted me from above.
>>
I always go for last line at behind.

Its best desu if u can deal with normie couples who came for sex
>>
>>68796957
>$5.50
Is that typical of US cinema prices?

Here is Aus its roughly US$10 of cheap ass tuesdays and US$16 for normal adult tickets
>>
I prefer the anvil forging section

My cinèma comes with a free crab legs dispenser
>>
The only seats available for civil war were the ones behind the front. My first time seeing the screen so close and i know is going to suck but i will deal with that for the pleasure to watch capeshit with my m8s
>>
My grandmother told me once, when we saw the perfect murder, that the best seats are on the left side because that's how your eyes are used to reading books.
>>
I try to sit near the aviary. most folks avoid the falcons because of screeching, so i've got a few seats to myself and my crab buckets.
>>
>>68796971
Is this the Chula Vista Mall AMC?
>>
>>68797177
That's a special deal day I think, where I am it's closer to ten bucks a ticket usually.
>>
at the back
>>
If i'm with someone i sit near the top in the middle of the row, if i'm alone i'll sit on the left near the top.
>>
>>68797607
wat.
>>
File: 1461708697792.jpg (387 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1461708697792.jpg
387 KB, 1200x1800
middle middle
>>
I sit in the very middle, row and seat. See, my tricl is to get there early with a change of clothes and a blow up doll. See, I inflate the blow up doll and dress it in my change of clothes, and seat it right in front of me. That way no stupid fucking fay piece of shit sits in front of my so I can keep my feet up the entire time.
>>
>>68797177
No. Some theaters have one day a week where tickets are super cheap.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.