[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did he go out of his way to swim under the battleships? and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
why did he go out of his way to swim under the battleships? and why did he refrain from attacking the humans when the tanks were clearly bothering, maybe even hurting him? godzilla should see humans as annoyances, but he seems to choose to protect them. what's his motivation?
>>
>>68794855
>he seems to protect them

That's why he caused the Tidal wave, right? He was there to fuck up MUTOs and humans were something he did not give a shit about. Like, he completely ignored every human, it was just him and the MUTOs.
>>
>protect them
>ignore them/avoid them since they can't hurt you
Pick one you stupid faggot. He doesn't give a fuck what happens to them, doesn't mean he has to actively kill them. Or go through everything in his direct path.
>>
>why did he go out of his way to swim under the battleships?

Because it made for a cool shot.

That's what most blockbusters are these days, a handful trailer-worthy scenes strung together by a nothing story.
>>
>>68794927
>he completely ignored every human, it was just him and the MUTOs.
first off, he avoids hurting people on the battleships
then, he chooses not to do his energy breath and kill everything on the bridge that was shooting missles at him

>He doesn't give a fuck what happens to them, doesn't mean he has to actively kill them.
he was being directly attacked by humans and chooses not to retaliate

if he truly didnt give a shit about people, i can probably understand why he would still avoid swimming through the ships, but not attacking the tanks doesnt make sense
>>
>>68795115
Not attacking the tanks shows that he is that determined with his goal.

It's like you want to beat the shit out of someone and something hits your head. Sure, it is an annoyance, but you are concentrating on beating the shit out of your enemy.
>>
Why can't we just say Godzilla is a nice guy and only wants to protect a lesser race?
>>
Man I can't wait for Godzilla v King Kong.

I wonder what will be the safe word.
>>
Maybe he thinks of humans like bees. They're annoying and not an actual threat to him but it's not worth the hassle to deal with them.
>>
>>68795649
>Final climactic battle
>Kong is on the ropes
>Just as Godzilla is charging up his atomic breath King Kong utters...
>"Ooo Ooh Martha Ooo..
>Godzilla sees the error of his ways and they both team up to defeat King Ghidorah.
Why won't Hollywood just hire me already?
>>
>>68796379
Doesn't really work though because you're not going to ignore a swarm of bees stinging you everywhere unless you have a bee suit.
>>
>>68794855
if you were fighting some nigger, would you go out of your way to stomp on ants and kick over birdhouses?
>>
Think you're just applying an undue level of intelligence to Godzilla.The boats are driftwood to him, he doesn't know or care if there are humans on it. The same goes for the tanks. he may not even be able to connect the pain from a bullet to its source, and merely relates it to the bridge, so he wrecks it and gets the fuck out.
>>
Nicest monster you'll ever meet.
>>
File: hrhhr.jpg (11 KB, 229x221) Image search: [Google]
hrhhr.jpg
11 KB, 229x221
>>68796504
Topkek
>>
Because he was focused exclusively on killing the MUTOS since they were on his turf, and he knew the humans couldn't do jack shit to hurt him, so they didn't matter.

If you got into a fight with some guy who broke into your house, would you really stop to kill a few roaches skittering around your kitchen floor first? No, you deal with them later if they piss you off/annoy you enough.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.