[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Contractually obliged to 2 more seasons. Jesus christ, how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: trailer-park-boys.jpg (258 KB, 1536x1021) Image search: [Google]
trailer-park-boys.jpg
258 KB, 1536x1021
Contractually obliged to 2 more seasons.

Jesus christ, how much more can they beat a dead horse? The past 3 seasons have been fucking awful and even Season 7 was jumping the shark.
>>
>>68794162
they get paid whether you watch it or not
those three are going to milk that shit until the cow disintegrates
>>
>tfw it will never be 2004 again

just fuck my shit up
>>
>>68794162
The most recent season was pretty good though
>>
>>68794162
>It's not like it used to be!
>It's shit!

I'm still enjoying it. Sucks to be you.
>>
>>68794162
Season 7 isn't that bad.
Season 8 is watchable.
But what the fuck is 8.5? The in jail shit is retarded. Tell me it gets better
>>
>>68794162
This is my favorite show, I went to Australia a few years back and nearly got into a fight in a pub with some Aussie faggot in a place called Adelaide, because this show had no Australian character in it. He was genuinely really mad about it, when I told him to calm down and stop being such a fag about it he took a drunken swing at me.
Can an Australian tell me why you guys love this show so much?
>>
>>68796527
Reminds them of home
>>
>>68796583
Kek
>>
In MTV's True Life: I Want Respect for My Sect, the juggalette's fiancee kinda looked like Ricky.

Oh, and those vampires were f*cking cool.
>>
>Actors who play retarded characters take over creative direction and writing of series
>Actors writing

Yep.

No clattenberg, no tpb.

Also tpb was never very good to begin with. Highly overrated and mostly prized by native canadians. Great for canadian tv, but that's like saying it's a piece of shit that doesn't smell too bad.
>>
They're too successful, they need to be on the come up always and never succeed. Nobody wants to see the, have success. Also dump the trashy chicks, kill them off
>>
Am I the only one that hates how it's in HD and widescreen now?
>>
>>68797932
Lucy is gross
>>
>>68798114
She was always gross, but holy god, the combo of her being old and visible in HD is repulsive.
>>
>>68798264
I remember thinking she was hot in the early seasons but maybe that was a combo of a tiny screen, non-hd, and weed
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.