[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marathoned 5 seasons now, does it get good again or should I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Marathoned 5 seasons now, does it get good again or should I just drop it?
>>
No it doesn't IMO. You should've stopped watching after season 2.
>>
>>68791613
Nope only gets worse. You will never forgive yourself if you watch it to the end. Stop while you are ahead.
>>
Pathetic ending. 3rd Rock was best season tbqh.
>>
>>68791613
1>4>2>5>3>>>7=8>>>>>>>>>6
>>
you SHOULD drop it but seeing the ending of it is kind of unbelievable
>>
>>68791613
I don't think I could even make it that far
It feels like it was legit produced for regular broadcast television IMO, just cheap and cheesy
>>
Drop it like its hot
>>
I liked S7, but S6 and S8 are fucking awful. It's a same because Season 8 started off pretty good.
>>
>>68791613
If you have no life like me then finish it.
>>
>>68791613
S2 made me drop it hard as a rock, shame, S1 was good
>>
>>68791613
Season 7 has peak Yvonne Strahovsky.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73 KB, 1920x1080
>>68791613
It gets progressively worse, utter shit tier at the end. Watching later seasons is like chasing the dragon. The more of that shit you shoot into your veins, the less effect it has. The side effects and health issues compound - you're trying to get that season one feeling, but it's never been further away. You aren't enjoying yourself, you're ruining your life but you keep going. And when you're all out of supply and the last credits roll, you will look in the mirror despising the reflected withered visage, what you've become, what you've done to yourself. Regret and sadness will forevermore be your constant companions.
>>
Allright, think I'll just finish S5 and then leave it at that. Think I must spoil myself though and see what is so bad about the ending.
>>
>>68792452
>>68791613
this honestly. The season with Colin Hanks is decent and the rest of 5-8 is trash. not really worth watching the slow death of a once great show
>>
Was 6 the one where it was obvious he was wearing a wig through most of it?
>>
>>68793150
Well he did have cancer during that season, so...
>>
>>68791613
>does it get good again or should I just drop it?

Few great shows have jumped the shark harder. I don't get how people aren't aware of this by now.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.