[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can be done about this movie? We are going to be hearing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Fight_Club_poster.jpg (19 KB, 275x362) Image search: [Google]
Fight_Club_poster.jpg
19 KB, 275x362
What can be done about this movie? We are going to be hearing about it the next 100 years from all the kids goin through puberty and discovering it
>>
>>68790674
It's an awesome movie get over yourself
>>
>>68791004
this, OP is a cock-gobbling niggerfaggot
>>
It's better then men still not being able to grow out of star wars
>>
>>68790674
I suggest you read the book, I had a bit of a childish dislike for the movie, but after reading the book everything started to make sense and I found I quite liked the movie again upon watching it.
>>
>>68791167
The movie is ok but I thought the book was fucking terrible.
>>
File: here-endeth-the-lesson.jpg (40 KB, 640x271) Image search: [Google]
here-endeth-the-lesson.jpg
40 KB, 640x271
>>68791004
>>68791091

>We are going to be hearing about it the next 100 years from all the kids goin through puberty
>>
>>68790674
Better than Animal Farm ... it's what it's replacing nigga. IT was a pretty shitty book that talked about communism, this is a bit more relevant.
>>
http://www.jackdurden.com/

Do you guys know what really happened in fight club?
>>
File: Violent_Femmes.jpg (24 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
Violent_Femmes.jpg
24 KB, 280x280
>>68790674
Does pic related bother you? If not then Fight Club shouldn't either
>>
>>68791241
You being pretentious doesn't take away from how good the movie is to others
>>
>>68791214
Fucking this. It makes it way too obvious that Tyler doesn't exist.
>>
>>68791214
It's not amazing, but I think it shared its message a bit better.
>>
>>68791467
Well the point of the film and book isn't about its epic twist, that's just a bit of fun on the side.
>>
>>68791167
There's a book?
>>
>>68791686
Lmao
>>
File: bag-of-hammers.jpg (18 KB, 264x190) Image search: [Google]
bag-of-hammers.jpg
18 KB, 264x190
>>68791431
>You being pretentious

learn what words mean before you try to use them in a sentence
>>
>We are going to be hearing about it the next 100 years from all the kids goin through puberty and discovering it

Funny seeing how 4chan has obsessed over this movie since the start.
>>
>>68791736
You're still being pretentious
>>
/tv/, where you go to find out all your favorite movies are actually shit.

Fight Club isn't even my one of my favorites, I haven't seen it since it came out in theater. Taste is objective and this movie is undeniably at least decent.
>>
>>68791467
>Fucking this.

You're making it way too obvious that you've ventured across from reddit.
>>
>>68791985
what did reddit do to you, anon? why are you harbouring all this hatred and ill-will?
>>
>>68791214
you're so wrong.

the book is far less preachy than the book and nails the frantic need for anarchism the narrator experiences throughout his psychoses.

it also doesn't take itself as seriously and has hilariously obviously homosexual themes which the movie omitted entirely. it's not a masterpiece, but as a stream of conscious, disillusioned with society commentary it can be quite entertaining.

will never be as popular as the movie however as people don't read anymore.
>>
>>68794004
I respect your opinion, I just really don't like Chuck Palahniuk's writing.
>>
fight club is really about gay bath houses.
>>
>>68790674
hearing about it isn't a bad thing. this is adolecent man lit.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.