[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And then he made us pancakes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: yes please god.jpg (122 KB, 681x960) Image search: [Google]
yes please god.jpg
122 KB, 681x960
And then he made us pancakes
>>
>>68790072
SHOOT THE J
>>
File: `.gif (96 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
`.gif
96 KB, 480x270
>>68790072

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKBIgD0ucm8

Thread theme
>>
This bores me...
>>
Does having AIDS make you better at basketball?
>>
>>68790072

Game. Blouses.
>>
>>68791685
>Assemble your crew

I remember this used to be said so many times in IRL after this sketch came out.
>>
>and I look at them and... they still got the same shit they were wearing at the club
>>
Them walking out wearing the same shit they had on in the club still makes me lose my shit.
>>
You guys want some grapes?.....bitches.
>>
>>68790072
Is that a real pic?
>>
Okay /tv/ which skit was better, Rick James or Prince?
>>
This face Chappelle makes makes me burst into laughter every time
>>
>>68792529
Hard to tell. The Rick James sketch had Rick James to (attempt) rebuttal while the Prince one is so insane but 100% believable too.
>>
>>68792529
The Prince one is so much funnier. I love them both though.
>>
>>68792529
This is actually a hard decision. There's plenty of aspects of each sketch I enjoy so much. The fact that according to both Prince and Rick James the stories are mostly truth makes them even more hilarious.

But I have the give the slight edge to Rick James as over-quoted and over-played as it became. I can't remember the last time a sketch from a comedy show went full pop culture phenomenon like that. Everybody was fucking quoting and talking about it. The whole show in general was like that. The Chappelle Show had such an impact that Comedy Central continually gives comedians a somewhat similar show to replace nearly every year.
>>
>>68792854
this
>>
>>68791601
SHOOT IT
>>
>>68791685
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leRTkTBbcac
>it's not "Darling Picky"
>>
I still can't believe he put Chapelle on his album cover. The absolute mad man
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.