[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this really worth a watch? I don't want to spend 5 bucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Is this really worth a watch? I don't want to spend 5 bucks in a shitty movie
>>
where the fuck do you live where movies only cost $5
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6hT8BfzxZ8

it's fine
>>
>>68789639
Depends.

What were your thoughts on the movie Crank/Crank 2?

How do you feel about egregious violence?
>>
>>68789758
My local theater does me a discount because I go there like twice a week
>>
>>68789639
if you gotta question it, you'd better off watching BvS: Dawn of Justice. you'll love it.
>>
>>68790334
I liked both Crank movies and I don't mind violence.
>>
>>68790452
Ohhhh you're gonna fucking love this shit then.

Literally just Crank 3: 1st Person Boogaloo
>>
>>68790407
Just do it then. 5 bucks spent isn't that bad
>>
File: john.jpg (83 KB, 500x683) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
83 KB, 500x683
>>68789639
>I don't want to spend 5 bucks
Holy fuck get a job
>>
>>68792173
I'm posting from my job
>>
File: 1461718434765.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461718434765.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
>>68789639
>I'm posting from my job
Then fucking see it. 5 dollars, 89 minutes long, and you'll only get sick if you're a weak pleb
>>
>>68789639
> That poster
> Not sure if it's worth five bucks.

You've answered your own question, anon.
>>
>>68789639
Just went to go see this. I did not think this movie was going to be as good as it was. Accurately depicts Russia, from the corrupt cops, to the track suit wearing people, even down to the general accepted filth of the city, everything was great. Action sequences were pretty nice and well choreographed, the 1st person perspective was a wild, if sometimes hard to follow experience, the logical progression of the story was genuinely solid even with the bit of extra suspension of disbelief that was needed, and the call back to earlier scenes really makes this an 8/10 movie. Hell, the actors all played their parts well, from Jimmy and his funky bunch to the extremely creepy and straight played villain, and our voiceless protag Henry, everyone had a fantastic performance. Except the actress, they could have gotten a better, prettier actress.

Really sweet movie. I hope you all go see it. Watched in theaters and will pay for the dvd.
>>
>>68794734
That about sums up my thoughts as well
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.