[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Infinity War is all the quipvengers shit talking Thanos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: roflbot.jpg (119 KB, 662x960) Image search: [Google]
roflbot.jpg
119 KB, 662x960
What if Infinity War is all the quipvengers shit talking Thanos like the giant built up cuck he truly is?
>>
Sounds plausible.
>>
How many nut shots will be in the movie?
>>
>>68789513
Because he is one of the characters with some of the most impressive feats in comic book/manga history? Maybe because he's one of the greatest villains ever and a mastermind strategist as well as being able to hold blackholes in his hand and withstand galaxy busting attacks?

He kills off the vast majority of MCU in the 616 Earth, IG arc (which is canon), yet you all think he is a joke. Maybe the movie sucks, but they cannot unmake his feats.
>>
>>68789746
>Y-YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT ME, S-STOP IT AVENGERS
>>
>>68789612
>Thanos defeated by a nutshot.

Beautiful.
>>
>>68789746

>OOPS!

Thanos is a cuck. Even worse, he cucks himself. Even Adam Warlock calls him out on it.
>>
Say what you want about muh quips, the fact is in the two Avengers movies when the team confronts the villain in the final act they dont just spew jokes at him.

During this part they weren't talking, it was just the score.
>>
>>68789895
Warlock is occasionally even stronger than Thanos. There's no "even" Warlock, because he's objectively more powerful than 90% of MCU combined. Why don't you retards read some comic books before spitting out so many inane bullshit that dont make sense.
>>
>>68789513
Who is directing Infinity War?

Im glad Joss is out, the avengers were shit flicks.
>>
File: OOPS.jpg (167 KB, 504x767) Image search: [Google]
OOPS.jpg
167 KB, 504x767
>>68790057

Five bucks says Kevin Feige ends Infinity War this way.
>>
>>68790190
I mean, its basically the only way to beat Thanos.
>>
>>68790076
The directors of Captain America 2 and 3, the Russo brothers.

Listen to them talk even for a bit, love these guys whereas I really hate Whedon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaiVrcATu8
>>
>>68790190
not canon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.