[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What season should I stop watching?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: dexter_8.jpg (616 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
dexter_8.jpg
616 KB, 819x1024
What season should I stop watching?
>>
>>68786774
>>
don't, watch all of them.

I enjoyed every single one of them. And just quitting is worse than its ending.
>>
5. then watch 7 and stop
>>
I watched 1-4 and stopped there. It was a great finale but the show was getting worse and worse in almost every aspect. Eventually I'll go back and finish it all but I wish the show had ended after season 1.
>>
File: lumberdex.png (2 MB, 2050x2650) Image search: [Google]
lumberdex.png
2 MB, 2050x2650
>>
OP I just binged season 4 over the last 2 days. It's pretty unanimous that people should stop after season 4.

I just watched the season 5 opener and it was boring shit. Fucking nothing happened. Can someone give me a reason to persevere with season 5?
>>
>>68786774
Right now. Stop while you're ahead. Watch something good
>>
>>68787210
Season 5 was good, but it felt like filler and can be skipped with no consequences. You mainly just watch it to find out what happens after the cliffhanger of season 4. 6 is the worst season, but the second half of 7 is actually really dope.
>>
File: 53b.png (376 KB, 651x481) Image search: [Google]
53b.png
376 KB, 651x481
>>68787144
>mfw someone saved my OC from literally years ago
>>
Getting mixed messages here... I guess I'll watch through 4.
>>
Watch 1-4, then the first episode of season 5 and stop.
>>
>>68786774
When you don't want to continue?
>>
>>68787770
Definitely watch 4 it's good
>>
1-4

rest is complete trash

Don't listen to anons who tell you to watch 6,7, or 8, it's pleb shit that left a bad taste in my mouth at the end.
>>
>>68787315
>Season 5 was good

Don't listen to this anon. The fallout from s4 cliffhanger is literally nothing and the writing goes to complete shit.
>>
I'd skip S3 too desu, not sure why no one ever includes that one in the list of trash.
Worst duo of antagonist I"ve ever seen.
>>
>>68788134
>s4 cliffhanger

Would you even call it a cliffhanger though? It's not it really left us waiting to find out anything.
>>
Stop when based Trinity dies, everything else is shite
>>
>>68788548
I'm further than that in the series, but there's no need to be a spoiling cunt for OP
>>
I'm jealous of anyone who stopped watching after season 4. I'll never be as lucky.
>>
>>68788594
He's the villain of the season, of course he dies. If he wanted to be a spoiling cunt he could've said stop when Rita dies
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.