[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
12 Monkeys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
Why don't I see threads about this show? It's pretty good.
>>
>>68783573
yes
>>
>>68783573

I agree nigga
>>
>>68783573

futile cash grab some 20 years after the epic movie.

its trash
>>
I don't understand why that guy wants a son that will live in a virus invested shithole that is so shit they had to steal a time machine and change the past to make it less shit.
>>
>>68783660
That's where your wrong, it's better than the original. Though granted I haven't seen it in ages.
>>
I did not much care for all the prophesy and cazy feminist cult bull so Im happy they will be trying alternate realities. I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out that coal was not the traveler since that was the most obvious path
>>68783573
yeah. I just got ep 2 of s2. have not seen it so that is why im not posting yet.
>>
>>68783707
>, it's better than the original
no it's not it's just longer
>>
>>68783660
the movie was not all that good and this is its own thing. it may as well be "continuum"
>>
>>68783704
I guess making a new son is too hard or he really, really loves that kid with whom he had like 3 conversations
>>
>>68783704
I think it was more the realization that they are not working to fix the world, in a way they will end all existence and some other people who look like them but are not them will have good lives.
>>
File: where-did-the-time-go.gif (581 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
where-did-the-time-go.gif
581 KB, 480x360
Wait, there's a 12 Monkey's series? How did this slip past me?
>>
>>68783975

Monkeys*

FUCK
>>
>>68783975
season 2 just started.
>>
File: a22602_16[1].gif (929 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
a22602_16[1].gif
929 KB, 500x269
>There are people that watch this
>There are people that like this
>>
File: Oh Lordy.webm (802 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Oh Lordy.webm
802 KB, 1280x720
>>68784440
And?
>>
>>68783573
honestly the best science fiction show on tv at the moment
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.