[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you guys going to go watch Captain America civil war?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Are you guys going to go watch Captain America civil war?
>>
>>68783567
No, I don't have anyone to go with :(
>>
>>68783659
You can go alone you know. Or just ask a friend.
>>
>>68783659

this

;_;
>>
File: olsentits.jpg (72 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
olsentits.jpg
72 KB, 500x667
>>68783567
meanwhile, under that dress
>>
>>68783763
Oh wow and I thought mine were bad
>>
>>68783838
your a guy so they are worse
>>
>>68783838
L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N
>>
>>68783763
>he didn't watch Oldboy
>>
>>68783882
Imagine a guy ripping of Boobs from a poor women and sewing them on his chest. After a while they start to rotten and milk comes out of them
>>
>>68783567
>Laughman can't even politely smile at the sight of those granny tits

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DISNEY IS KILL

MARVELFRIENDS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (5 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
5 KB, 320x180
>>68783882
Nope. Pic related
>>
I'll see it. The reviews are actually really good and every one is saying that spiderman and black panther are the best parts. Also that the last battle is the best in any capeshit.
>>
>>68783567
Yeah. Probably with some friends. But if they skimp out (all my friends, and myself included, hates the US. I'm just the only one that knows that Cap isn't Uncle Sam in these films) I'll go alone since I'm not an insecure faggot.
>>
>>68783733
im not gay
>>
File: 26.jpg (24 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
24 KB, 512x384
nope I haven't seen any capeshit in a long time so I'm sure I'd be completely lost and also disinterested.

Blockbusters used to be comfy but now they all feel like homework assignments on comic book trivia.
>>
>>68787413

Nigga you sound 80.
>>
Mid 20s actually.

I think its just that the novelty wares off quick if you don't have any burning passion or interest in source material.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.