[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: X-Men-2-1920x1080.jpg (277 KB, 1420x799) Image search: [Google]
X-Men-2-1920x1080.jpg
277 KB, 1420x799
find a flaw
>>
>>68782408
Should be wearing yellow leotard.
>>
No one cares about FoX-Men
>>
>>68782408
All 3 movies was the flaw
>>
>>68782456
I fucking hate post-matrix era of movies with the black latex, that yellow-greenish tints, and that style of shooting action scenes with spin pans and slow motion.

Great movie tho
>>
Halle Berry
>>
>>68782408
Suits are horrible, Cyclops is a fucking fag in here and in all the movies.
>>
Cyclops
>>
Looking back on both of the original Singer movies, they were pretty bad. Cyclops and Storm were especially poor.
>>
"The Last Stand" = COMPLETE FLAW
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (21 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
21 KB, 1280x720
>>68782408
;_;
>>
>>68782408
Halle Berry not keeping her accent.
>>
>>68782408
literally the best casting ever
>>
Who's the one next to Cyclops?
>>
>>68784433
female Wolverine
>>
>>68782408
I'm not having a threesome with Storm and Jean.
>>
>>68784433
Lady Deathstrike
>>
>>68784485
Oh, I didn't see the claws. I only remember her in The Wolverine. This: >>68784230
>>
>>68782408
I can't
>>
>>68782408

Halle Berry is a godawful actress, ruined Storm.
Cyclops was literally a cuck. He'd be a literal meme if this movie released tomorrow.
Wolverine is the MC again.
>muh amnesia
I don't even remember what Rogue's job was in that movie other than being Bobby's love interest. Did she do anything?
Wolverine doesn't have sex with Mystique when she crawls into his tent.
Jean apparently had to be 2 yards closer to the water to stop it and do what she did. Seriously, why leave the jet? If she ran like 500 yards or something maybe I'd get it, but she was basically still standing on the jet's ramp, what in the fuck

And the biggest sin, it sets up the shitshow that was X3
>>
>>68782408
It's a capekino. No flaws at all.
>>
The characters are all lifeless hosts for their powers, I only slightly care about Wolverine because they put some effort into making him cool.

I couldn't give a shit if any of them died, let alone Jean 'romantic feelings out of nowhere' Grey.
>>
>>68782408
X-Men: The Last Stand was dogshit
X-Men Origins: Wolverine was dogshit

The rest are great.

The Rated R version of The Wolverine only came on the 3D Blu-Ray package so that pissed me off but I still bought it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.