[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a masterpiece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: the wire.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
the wire.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
This is a masterpiece
>>
>>68781858
Yes, but it is second to the Sopranos.
>>
>>68781926
really? I am not a huge fan of the mafia movies... so I Liked the wire better. I understand you might like the original better.
>>
It is literally nothing better than decent

You're without depth, OP
>>
>>68781970
You don't even have to be a huge mafia fan to enjoy the Sopranos. Its one of the few shows that has no plot holes and each season was better than the last. The Wires's 4th season was GOAT, but the 5th season with Mcnaulty becoming a fake serial killer was autistic.
>>
>>68782033
that's your opinion
>>
>>68781858
2>3>4>1>>>>>>>>>>>5
>>
>>68782250
I just started 5

Why is it so bad? Is it because of the newspaper?
>>
>>68782432
It's because they're not exploring Baltimore as much anymore.
>>
>>68781970
The Sopranos isn't really about the mafia, it's more of a deconstruction of the genre. More than half of the show deals with Tony's kids and his wife rather than his other 'family'.
>>
>>68782117
I thought 5th season was a nice wind down, which worked, because the 4 was just CRANKING IT UP. I think people forget that. You can't CRANK UP the final season. Everything was tied up at the end of 4, but 5 was just a recap on what happened from the previous seasons.

as a Dexter Fan I thought it was good, it was still different.
>>
File: 23923993.jpg (120 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
23923993.jpg
120 KB, 736x552
>>68781858

Indeed
>>
>>68781926
i agree that Sopranos is superior but I prefer the wire
>>
Still second to Generation Kill.
>>
>>68781858

Daily reminder that the guy who made The Wire considers Buffy to be a better tv show.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.