[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American History X
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: 342893894.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
342893894.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
Is this movie realistic? Would a black guy really shoot someone days later for blowing smoke in his face?

Would neo-nazis rape one of their own?

And most importantly, did /tv/ like the film
>>
>>68781239
Was this movie suppose to make people more racist? The two former racist realize the error of their ways and decide to accept black people. How are they repaid? The little brother is shot by a nigger.
>>
>>68781659
Just like his father was...
>>
>>68781659
You don't make people racist that way. You have to raise them as a kid to be an idiot.
>>
>>68781738
>Father and younger brother are both killed by niggers
>implying he is an idiot for not trusting niggers

You are the only delusional retard i see senpai.
>>
>>68781738

What if you're a latter day racist?
>>
>>68781239
>movie about neo nazis funded by and directed by a jew
>realistic
>>
>>68781939
You have to be raised as a kid to be an idiot, that's it.

A latent racist maybe???? I dunno
>>
>>68781738
Wrong. I was raised without racism and became racist after growing up and paying attention to trends in how people behave.
>>
>>68781738
I only started hating niggers in the last couple years, try again
>>
>>68782064
this. up until about 6 years ago, i was a bleeding heart lefty faggot. i personally blame public education and their white guilt agenda
>>
I never understood how a hardcore neo-nazi skinhead like him wouldn't be familiar with prison gang politics you'd think somebody like hi character would have been to prison. Or how doing laundry with a black guy who makes some jokes would soften him up so much.
>>
>Around Blacks, Never Relax - The Motion Picture
>>
>>68781972

Yeah, this. Some shit is too contrived, like the basketball game. Why the hell would the Neos be playing the blacks for fun before Derek challenges them for the court? Never happen.
>>
>>68782064
I didn't say you have to be raised as racist, but as an idiot.
>>
>>68781239
>Would a black guy really shoot someone days later for blowing smoke in his face?
Yes.

>Would neo-nazis rape one of their own?
No.
>>
Who /hateniggers/ here?
>>
>>68781738
>nature vs nurture

Lots of things come into play as to why some people hold beliefs like that and parenting is just one.
>>
>>68781239
What are lats?
>>
>>68782090

>hating niggers
>racist

Not all blacks are niggers. When I was a kid I grew up around blacks. They were normal people. Went to work, came home. They, along with us, never locked our doors. We played ball together and were friends.

Then I moved away to a city and ran across niggers. Completely different fucking thing.
>>
>>68781239
I only watched it recently, thought it was poetry
>>
>>68782109
I think he was more of a fantasist before going to prison rather than a hardcore criminal neo nazi. Hes like a really hardcore pol poster
>>
>>68782204
Except nurture is a bigger factor in our lives then enviroment. I mean, unless you do nothing with your kid and just let them lick the electro sockets...
>>
>>68782275
you are correct. chris rock made his career on this vital difference
>>
>>68781659
>>68781890
>>68782171
>>68782204

>when his age starts with 1...

The entire theme of the film is:

>violence and hatred are perpetual until someone stops

This film could be about Turks and Armenians, "race" is irrelevant.

Violence and hatred breeds more violence and hatred.

You people need to fuck off.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>68782199
Reporting
>>
>>68782457
>niggers breed violence

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>68782329
Sure it obviously plays a large role but like the example in the movie his father getting murdered pushed him toward his beliefs.
>>
Can we all just have a good time on planet earth?
>>
>>68782549

>niggers magically appeared out of thin air in the US

History isnt your forte right?
>>
>>68782656
>filling your country with people who breed violence everywhere they go

Yeah you really made a mistake there.
>>
>>68782739

>filling your country with people who breed violence everywhere they go

Do you mean us Europeans who genocided the Americas and fought wars non-stop every few years, including the most deadly of all time?

Or do you mean a specific group of imported slaves, who have been subject to oppression and poverty since the dawn of their brief freedom (over which the bloodiest white on white violence was fought)?

You clearly need to read more.
>>
>>68782171
>>Would neo-nazis rape one of their own?
>No.

Yes. The methhead biker trash type neo-nazis are race traitors too that deserve a long drop on a short rope. They sell drugs to other whites, terrorize their families, make deals with other nigger/spic gangs, and will fuck over principled white nationalists like Derek if they call them out on it.

This should have been Derek's realization in the movie.
>>
Generally, movies aren't realistic. That's why they're movies.

If they were realistic, they'd be too boring to be movies. Generally.
>>
>>68781239
The rape part was there to capitalize on how morally degenerate neonazis are, in case someone still held sympathy for their ways and ideals. The movie was rather simple and carried the message that violence breeds violence.

>Would a black guy really shoot someone days later for blowing smoke in his face?

It doesn't matter what the colour of their skin is, people with outdated ideas of masculinity raised in a culture soaked with violence sometimes take minor insults towards them as a reason to be disproportionately violent.

>Would neo-nazis rape one of their own?

Some would, some would not. Deviant sexual behaviour is not inherent to the movement, but is a big part of prison culture. Again, it comes down to displays of masculine dominance. Both this and the behavior outlined in my answer to your previous question are examples of what some call "toxic masculinity".
>>
>>68781239

I thought he was shot because he was teh brother of a known neo nazi..and a neo nazi himself.
>>
>>68782457

>if you kill your enemies they win
>>
File: 1448385366159.jpg (386 KB, 1660x1605) Image search: [Google]
1448385366159.jpg
386 KB, 1660x1605
>>68782895
>believes that civil war was fought over slaves
>tells others to read more
>>
>>68783108

>his reading comprehension is that bad

>the goalposts keep shifting

You really should go back to pol m8. This is getting sad.
>>
>>68782895
>thinks Europeans genocide native Americans
>Tellls other people to read more

Europeans intentionally killed 500,000 Native Americans, far from the millions of deaths retards like you pull out of your ass. Maybe you should actually read some history books instead of skimming Wikipedia like a retard.
>>
>>68783373

>still believes blacks are oppressed
>they get more violent the more free they are
>>
>>68783398

>people don't know Native Americans were being hammered by a plague right before Euros showed up, which decimated their population
>this is why they were so easily defeated

What do you expect? These are the same fags who think Muslims were just chillin' in the Middle East and Christians just decided to invade.
>>
File: MUH STATES RIGHTS.png (1 MB, 1864x4327) Image search: [Google]
MUH STATES RIGHTS.png
1 MB, 1864x4327
>>68783108
>>
>>68783049
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHVqxD8PNq8
>>
>>68783448
fuck off back to /pol/. We're here to discuss this shit rationally, not with your racist bullshit
>>
>>68783063
He was a Crip who got dissed.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.