[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School paper?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 1600x1202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 1600x1202
School paper?
>>
What was wrong with synthetic webbing? Why did Raimi give him organic web powers?
>>
>>68780305
You didnt get the ejaculation metaphor?
>>
>>68780305
So he'd never run out of ammo.
Raimi Spidey was OP
>>
>>68780305
It's easier, cooler, and then people won't bitch about how some kid created a webbing and a way to shoot it perfectly.

What's wrong with the organic one that he gets? I honestly didn't know Spider-Man had synthetic webbing. It's like the writers were fucking stupid in the 60's and too high to think about organic. It makes him more super.
>>
>>68780398
Once upon a time, Spider-Man was smart. He wasn't just a bullied normie, he was really smart. He decided on the spider theme himself and made the web shooters to go with it. His whole relationship with Doc Connors is based on him being his best student. He was even a university teacher during the nineties.
>>
>>68780305
Because, on the scale of believability, being changed by a spider-mutation that allows him to walk on walls, AND shoots spider-webs tips the scale away from "he's also super-intelligent, like, on the same level as Reed Richards, and in his bedroom, between classes, he developed a synthetic, adhesive polymer and a mechanism whereby this polymer can be stored in the thousands of feet inside something the size of a wrist watch AND this machine can also spin it into those thousands of feet of material, and shoot it with a force comparable to a gunshot."

Like, we're trying to be believable here.
>>
>>68780398
i think they thought it was too gross
>>
File: joker10.jpg (11 KB, 435x318) Image search: [Google]
joker10.jpg
11 KB, 435x318
>>68780398

Fuck off you dipshit.

>The writers of one of the most iconic superheroes of all time are stupid
>I can tell a better story than them

You're fucking cancerous, you retard. You don't even read comic books, why do you think your opinion matters whatsoever. You're just a casual normie weighing in on a story in an industry you know nothing about and have no investment in.

>I honestly didn't know Spider-Man had synthetic webbing
Of course you didn't, because you're a fucking faggot piece of shit who disrespects canon and artistic creators but still has to say something from that gaping asshole of a mouth.

>people won't bitch about how some kid created a webbing and a way to shoot it perfectly.
It's a fucking comic book you cock sucker. People aren't bitching that a man created a suit out of iron, that a man got turned into a hulking monster from gamma rays, that magic exists, that demons are real, that aliens invade Earth.

>It makes him more super.
Kill yourself. He's already one of the most 'super' superheroes ever created across the comic book medium.

Everything about you is cancerous. You must be human garbage in real life
>>
>>68780621
And Reed Richards always gets his ass spanked by Dr. Doom.

So?
>>
>>68780097
how did he switch from a Canon F-1 to a Yashica Electro?
>>
>>68781486
because rangefinders are cooler
>>
File: 1458066072379.gif (3 MB, 292x191) Image search: [Google]
1458066072379.gif
3 MB, 292x191
>>68781067
You deserve a shovel dog faggot
>>
File: Chad Kroeger Spider-Man.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Chad Kroeger Spider-Man.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
AND THEY SAY THAT A HERO WILL SAVE US
I'M NOT GONNA STAND HERE AND WAIT
>>
>>68781530
yeah but that F-1 was a beast. Yashica was fixed lens.
>>
>>68781232
He's a teenage boy.
>>
>>68782008
That's not an excuse. He is just a high tier metahuman at most, he most certainly can't beat Wolverine 1-1 without prep time cause his web wont stick in titanium
>>
>>68781067
Truly this is autism
>>
>>68781067

This is one of the most embarrassing stretches of writing I've ever encountered.
>>
>>68780097
WE NEED TO GET OUR SON'S PICTURE IN THE PAPER
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.