[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n ews/captain-america-c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: praisemuhamed.jpg (45 KB, 725x461) Image search: [Google]
praisemuhamed.jpg
45 KB, 725x461
>http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/captain-america-civil-war-director-886842

>The Hollywood Reporter caught up with Joe Russo, one of the Captain America: Civil War directors, and he revealed that Warner Bros. announcing Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice helped Marvel greenlight their own superhero vs. superhero movie.

>yfw Marvelfags figure out they cant do shit for themselves. Literal Cucks to DC
>>
>>68776314
Yeah thats why DC kickstarted their cinematic universe because of how Marvel successfully did theirs, but nooo Marvel are cucks to DC because OP is a faggot
>>
>>68776314
and yet
97%>28%
>>
If anything, it proves how Marvel can not only do what DC do, but do it better
>>
>>68776388

Justice League was already planned years before Marvel even thought about making Spiderman 1 with Toby. Obviously never went through due to scripting and scheduling conflicts and not getting a director so it was left on the back burner
>>
>>68776388
DC started the superhero genre. There would literally be no Marvel without DC.
>>
>>68776484
But did they plan solo films for each character that were all part of the same continuity alongside TV shows? Yeah I think not.

Then why did DC all of sudden started taking Justice League seriously long after The Avengers made bank?

Nice try anon
>>
>>68776567

Wheres the rules that say you need to make individual movies first? lmao
>>
File: phantom-3110091.jpg (176 KB, 1014x1464) Image search: [Google]
phantom-3110091.jpg
176 KB, 1014x1464
>>68776551
>Implying that there were no Superheroes before DC came along
>>
>>68776314
What's your point, that one company can take a basic idea from another company and improve upon it? Wow, shocker!
>>
>>68776619
Like I said before and will say it again:

DC started giving a shit about a Justice League film until Avengers became successful at the box office.
>>
>>68776314
Wow this makes me respect Marvel and their directors even more. They easily could have said "we planned Civil War years ago and....." but they were honest and said where they got the idea from. They give respect where it's due. Thank you based Marvel
>>
>>68776628
just realized Billy Zane is an anagram for Silly Bane.
>>
>>68776619
I'm pretty sure individual superhero films are the reason why the superhero movies even started in the first place
>>
>>68776744

maybe marvelcucks should take a que from the company possibly?
>>
> Success of Marvel Cinematic Universe helps DC make their own
>DC cinematic universe helps Marvel greenlight civil war
>success of civil war makes DC get their shit together

this is why capitalism works
>>
>>68776652
This is why Apple is the biggest brand. They wait until someone does it first and they take the concept and do it better. If you cucks legitimately think being first means you are the best, kill yourself right now
>>
>>68776803
"Marvel cucks" usually do. They ultimately agree that the Keaton Batmans and Nolan trilogy were very good movies. They also say some of the Reeve Superman movies were good. DC fans want them to say BvS and MoS were also very good but that's crossing the line.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.