[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: Taxi_Driver_poster.jpg (29 KB, 302x425) Image search: [Google]
Taxi_Driver_poster.jpg
29 KB, 302x425
ITT your favorite Films and why you hate women.

My favorite film is Taxi Driver and I hate women because of their shameless exploitation of the sexual revolution, which they blew out of proportion thanks to their many beta providers and inherently degenerate nature. It has been over 50 years ago, yet you're still using it as an excuse to be controlling whores ALL THE TIME: the insane manipulation of media, the casual sex, the atrocities you're committing against mankind with the rights men GAVE you thanks to your beta "friends" in the Western world.
Everyone knows what you're doing and you've been doing in these 50 years, the only reason this spiral of silence still exists today is because you'd be called a sexist, a virgin, you'd be be ostracized from society.
Can you imagine a male whore being excused because 90 years ago a woman attempted to hurt his whore feelings after making a poor decision? It would be inexcusable, but then again sluts have their friends in the West who love to increase their infinitesimally tiny chances at having sex by tugging at whore's heartstrings.
I'm fucking sick and tired of your slimeball tactics. If you really have the support of people in the western hemisphere then are you still wasting no effort to influence and manipulate public opinione, sluts?
>>
>>68773293
i hate women because they dont want to fuck me
my favorite movie is Shrek the third
>>
Your least favorite movie

Because I'm a woman and hate myself
>>
File: drive_0[1].jpg (606 KB, 1128x1680) Image search: [Google]
drive_0[1].jpg
606 KB, 1128x1680
>>68773293
Drive, and I don't hate women. I think they're great.

If we have to go all /pol/, I'll just state that the women of a society are only as bad as the men allow them to be.
>>
>>68773444
Hang yourself
>>68773532
>Not hating women
See the above reply
>>
>>68773564
Why do you hate women, anon?

Excuse me for asking, but how is your relationship with your mother?
>>
File: CctPG3qUEAAIWYM.jpg (77 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CctPG3qUEAAIWYM.jpg
77 KB, 600x600
My favorite movie is "Radio Days" and I hate women because they are a hypergamous, hypocritical hivemind that destroy you, your home and themselves and everything when not brutally oppressed.

There is a reason they are called "bitches", like dogs, because just like dogs they need to be mastered, broken and leashed and tamed - otherwise they just eat until they become too fat and destroy your home and themselves.
>>
>>68774372
>Excuse me for asking, but how is your relationship with your mother?

Not that Anon but you can hate females and still be okay with individual women that are blood-related to you.
>>
>>68774526
>Not that Anon but you can hate females and still be okay with individual women that are blood-related to you.

Is it really hatred then?

Criticizing the behavior of a group does not equal the hatred of said group.

For example, if you say that you hate how promiscuous women as a group have become over the last century, I wouldn't think that equates to hating them, the same way I don't think you hate men for hating how emasculated the modern western male is.
>>
>>68774372
>Why
I just explained in the OP.
And I love my mom, why?
>>
File: spr.jpg (61 KB, 953x540) Image search: [Google]
spr.jpg
61 KB, 953x540
Women are literally the biggest meme ever made.
They are only good for breeding and nothing else.
>>
>>68774837
Okay, so it's not pathological then.

Is it kinda like being wary of the merchant, but still liking Stephen Fry?
>>
>>68773293
go to a therapist faggot. Or get laid. the cum is reaching your brain
>>
fucking kek

this thread is the epitome of this board
>>
>>68775057
>Or get laid
>tfw it's too late for someone else and you can't save them
>>
>>68774930
Ave. True to Caesar.
>>
My favourite film is Love Exposure

I hate women because despite having had sex with 25 of them, I resent the billions who haven't fucked me. I hate them for how easily they can date and have sex. I hate them because to have a great body, they just have to eat a healthy diet rather than bust their ass and ingest protein and supplements. I hate them because their hair doesn't fall out. I hate them because of how emotional they are. I hate them because my life revolves around them

Most of all, I just hate them because I hate everybody
>>
File: quitewestern2.jpg (186 KB, 1000x1167) Image search: [Google]
quitewestern2.jpg
186 KB, 1000x1167
my favourite film is all quiet on the western front.

I despise women purely due their fickle inability to have any deep interest in anything beyond the superficial. it angers me to see the failure of women to ever dedicate themselves to a hobby, or a craft, or a passion. there may be a few extreme examples, but beyond that, in any area that requires dedication or mastery there is always a profuse lack of females, be it autistic hobbies you'd find on /tg/, or subjects such as mathematics and engineering. I am disgusted by females ability to deviate from the norm.

all wimmin are cancer >:( fugging whores >:(
>>
>>68775034
No, I think women should all be gassed like the subhumans they are.
>>
>>68773293
>hates casual sex
Only because you don't get any I'm assuming

>>68774930
What is this supposed to represent? How great men are getting themselves slaughtered?
>>
>>68776050
Whore detected
>>
File: Valley+of+the+bees+4.jpg (30 KB, 608x272) Image search: [Google]
Valley+of+the+bees+4.jpg
30 KB, 608x272
>>68773293
Pic related. valley of the bees. Obscure Czech film that I found a while back. Its reallly good. Its about a teutonic knight who becomes disillusioned with his order and decides to go back home and fuck his stepmom and to engage in other worldly desires. His knightbro tracks him down and murders the slut in order to save his bro. At the end the knight who left returns to his monastery to dedicate his life to god and to repent for his sins. One of my top 5 movies of all time
>>
>>68776599
Well uh, why do you hate women?
>>
>>68773293
Rope.

I'll give a non-meme answer. I don't hate women. I judge each person individually based on their individual behaviour and values. There are women I dislike, but there are just as many men that I dislike as well, there are a lot of idiots out there.

I think that if you hate women simply because they are female and nothing else then that says more about you than it does about women. If you hate women because of western culture then realise that men in western culture are pretty much the same. All the negativity and adverse traits that western women have, western men also have.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.