[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it, you would would not be bitching about the sneks if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
File: o-SAND-SNAKES-facebook.jpg (144 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
o-SAND-SNAKES-facebook.jpg
144 KB, 1200x800
Admit it, you would would not be bitching about the sneks if they were Oberyn's sons instead of his daughters.
>>
>>68773147
They wouldn't be forcing a preposterous stronk womyn subplot down our throats to appeal to Jezebel if they were men, so yeah. You might have a point.
>>
i have a problem with them being 5'3 cuties that are built for fucking, not killing
>>
Snek lol
>>
The sand snakes and Doran were my favorite book characters. When they debuted I was so excited, but D&D couldn't allow that so they destroyed them.
>>
yeah i would

>we want vengeance for house martell so we'll achieve that BY MURDERING THE LAST 2 MEMBERS OF HOUSE MARTELL IN COLD BLOOD

do you think oberyn would be happy with them killing his brother and nephew?

the entire plotline is pure idiocy and should just be burned to the ground
>>
>>68773264
but what if they were 5'3 QT's built for fucking that happened to be male?
>>
>>68773147
show went off the rails when the focus left the politics and life of Westeros.
>>
>>68773147
at least men warriors/assasains are more believable.
>>
No it would probably be more cringey if they were guys. At least I can fap to my bad pussi waifu
>>
>>68773409
So long as they didn't murder the beloved brother (and the nephew too) of the man they claim to be avenging...
>>
>>68773264
>COLD BLOOD
What about Meera? Or Ygritte? Nobody had a problem with them.
>>
>>68773147
No shitty mary sues? Sign me up!
>>
>>68773469
What about Uma Thurman in Kill Bill? You don't bitch about her. You just don't like sneks you sithlord
>>
>>68773497
Because ygritte character had flavour, and her decisions made sense within the context of the plot and that The sand sneks simply don't have anything other than badly cherographed fight scenes and smirks to offer.
>>
They call themselves the Sand Snakes.

This is such a gay thing to do I'm sure their pussies somehow became faggot when they made it up.
>>
>>68773592
> ygritte character had flavour
my nigga
>>
>>68773497
Meera is not a killer or a warrior. She's lived her life in a swamp hunting frogs and shit, so of course she knows how to catch game, but she doesn't fight men and live to tell about it. Ygritte is from a culture in which the weak don't survive and where everyone is hardened by the harsh environment. The fighting she did she did with a bow, and when she came to hand-to-hand combat with Jon when they first met, she didn't stand a change.

Meera and Ygritte are very different from the sandsluts. Their fighting and survival capabilities are realistic, whereas the sneks are so stronk just to appeal to feminists. Also, Meera and Ygritte are likable as characters, not annoying and cringeworthy.
>>
>>68773403
Were they male or female in the book?

Sorry, left out Trans / non-binary
>>
>>68773901
They were poly-agendered you shitlord
>>
>>68773147
SAND SNEKS RULES!
>>
I just wished they looked like warriors.
>>
>>68773147
>never saw oberyn interact with them
>never explore them as people
>only show them making dumb quips that d&d think are clever

Why are we supposed to care about these characters? They are a complete black hole of a plot line.
>>
I wouldn't mind if they could fucking act, or if they even looked the part. OR if they even seemed to uphold the same values as Oberyn.
>>
>>68773147
look at the gut of the middle one

"best woman fighters in dorne" ye right my fucking arse
>>
why do /tv/ love to eat shit bait?
>>
>>68773147
Yeah, probably. Femme fatale warrior ninja shit is annoying.
>>
>>68773147
>we do not kill little girls in Dorne
They go against everything Oberyn believed in and killed everyone he knew or was related to- all in the name of avenging him. And they can't act and don't even lift. They are an affront on all side.
>>
>>68773147
well if the writing of the whole dorne storyline wouldnt be completely fucked I would like them. Has nothing to do with their gender, infact atleast half of my favorite GoT characters are female.
>>
>>68774262
>They go against everything Oberyn believed in and killed everyone he knew or was related to- all in the name of avenging him

This isn't about Oberyn anymore. This is for Elia Martel.
>>
File: got09-jun15.jpg (67 KB, 418x420) Image search: [Google]
got09-jun15.jpg
67 KB, 418x420
Do you miss us?
>>
>>68774213
prego
>>
>>68774334
So they kill every Martel in the name of Martel. Gotcha
>>
Oberyn died in a fair battle that he volunteered to enter, he even played dirty by poisoning his spear while Gregor fought normally.
>>
>>68774360
yes
>>
File: 1450746734932.jpg (68 KB, 519x519) Image search: [Google]
1450746734932.jpg
68 KB, 519x519
>>68773147
I find them completely awesome because they're so relatable

Like this one time my sister was bullied so i challenged the bullies to a fight.
But my parents wouldn't let me so i killed them
I fought them but because the bullies are among the strongest kids in school i'm hospitalized.

WOO! I hope my sister is happy. I mean our parents died and now she's a orphan but atleast she was avenged.
>>
How much did you cringe during the Dorne parts of the "history of westeros" videos?
>>
>>68774369

man whoever got to knock her up is one lucky bastard. best tits on GOT bar none.
>>
File: Ranger Platoon.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Ranger Platoon.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>68773147

That depends on whether or not the sons were limp-wristed faggots, like that "prince" those bitches killed.

If not, then no, we wouldn't have a problem, because it would accurately reflect reality.

The women "warrior" meme is a joke, though, and looks stupid as fuck. It's like they expect men, and women alike, to forget their entire life experience where females have always been slower, weaker, and less aggressive then men, and the fact that every time a chick feels threatened, or gets her ass beat, she runs to a man to save her.

Might as well have children "warriors" too, as they're at about the same intimidation and threat level as women.
>>
>>68773147
>father willingly takes part in a life threatening event typical of his character
>knew the risk
>loses
>there is nothing to avenge
>pointed out
>shit storm

Nah m8 its not their sex its how illogical they are
>>
>>68773147
Name me 2 of these 3 bitches and I'll suck your dick. If you can't it means they suck.
>>
SNEK #1
SNEK #2
SNEK #3

there you go, easy. time to pay up. i hope you're a grill.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 175x289) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 175x289
>>68774570
Malko
>>
>>68774662
Obara, Nymeria, and Scrappy doo.

Gief blowjob, pl0x
>>
>>68774962
Are you OP? Because that's who I was talking to.

Anyone who thinks these characters are interesting speaks with his dick.
>>
>>68775039
As a matter of fact, I am literally OP. And I want what is mine. Don't be an indian-sucker
>>
>>68773406
I don't watch the show, why are they killing their father's family members? I thought the big guy killed Oberyn?
>>
>>68775154
Nah the big guy killed littlefigner in the opening scene
>>
>>68773147
I wouldn't complain if they were hot either, but they have just average bodies and meh faces
>>
>>68775154

because d&d are retarded

the sand snakes and ellarias whole plan hinges on the idea that dorne would follow oberyn's bastard paramour into rebellion against the crown, after she has their legitimate ruler and his heir murdered

its pants on head retarded
>>
File: IMG_20160129_144131.jpg (162 KB, 584x871) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160129_144131.jpg
162 KB, 584x871
>>68773147

> you would not complain about obnoxious poorly acted characters that make no sense and are nothing but a filler story because you're a sexist
>>
I will never understand why the seasons were not expanded after the first book.
>>
>>68773147
>Admit it

Fuck off, you're not on fucking facebook.
>>
Probably something about women rejecting an effeminate, feckless male that hits way too close to home on this board.
>>
>>68773497
Meera is an intelligent and sweet girl only fight to protect her brother and now Bran. I bet she never killed anyone before cutting the throat of Jojen.
>>
>>68773673
They didn't make it up, it's what other people called them.

Bastards surnames change depending on region. In the North it's Snow (Jon Snow), in the Stormlands it's Storm (Edric Storm), in Dorne it's Sand (Obara Sand).

They're Oberyn's bastards. Oberyn was the Red Viper. Sand Snakes. It'd be like if Ned had a litter of bastards, people would naturally call them to Snow Wolves. And then it would catch on, and Robert's bastards would join together and be known as the Storm Kings. And they'd have a battle of the bands style showdown to see who was the most metal.

Yeah it's a dumb name.
>>
>>68774662
Obara, Nymerisa, Tyene. There's also Obella and Elia and a few others including one who is fucking around in Oldtown and has met Sam.
>>
>>68773429
Dorne is part of Westeros.
>>
so just as shit but without even the QT factor? nope
>>
The mountain will choke them all to death on with giant mutated cock next season anyway.
>>
>>68773147
they don't even look like warriors

they dont have the muscle tone, they dont have the posture, they look like cheap Scandinavian whores that Putin fucks for lunch
>>
File: Whocouldthisbe.jpg (76 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
Whocouldthisbe.jpg
76 KB, 500x667
>>68779504
>Scandinavian

Go fuck yourself turkroach
>>
File: george lucas.jpg (21 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
george lucas.jpg
21 KB, 500x318
>>68779504
>Scandinavian
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.