[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Silicon Valley Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: silicon valley.jpg (16 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
silicon valley.jpg
16 KB, 300x168
I finally watched the first episode of season 3. It's off to a great start. This is one of the best currently running shows right now.
>>
>>68771922

Agreed, watched season premiere of GoT the other day and it left a bad taste in my mouth and watching this washed it away. Mike Judge continuees to be the best.
>>
>>68771922
Thanks for reminding me senpai.
>>
>>68772745
no prob bob
>>
Why do I both like and hate Monica? I cant explain it.
>>
This & Veep are the best comedies on tv. I was already on the floor from kicking the robot.

How the hell is it that Dinesh and Gilfoyle not know that they only knew the same section of the code though? And that Richard's part which they said is 10% is completely incomprehensible to them both? It's code, anyone can read it right?

I thought that's why proprietary code is protected so heavily, because it's so easy to read and use.

Richard really needs to control his emotions though, he loses it too easily. The Hooli part was brilliant too with the contract shit.
>>
File: Silicon.Valley.S03E01.png (2 MB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
Silicon.Valley.S03E01.png
2 MB, 1280x718
Heh, Soylent made it into the OP.
>>
File: viralmarketing01.jpg (170 KB, 600x308) Image search: [Google]
viralmarketing01.jpg
170 KB, 600x308
>>68771922
shill much?
>>
>>68773656
No. I just like the show. In fact, I rarely start threads at all. Paranoid much?
>>
>>68773733
no such thing as paranoia when viral marketing is really happening.
>>
>>68771922
Is Bighead the opposite of Moot? He's made nothing and keeps cucking the rest of the world by accident.
>>
>>68773656
>shill

Go post in one of the 40 game of thrones threads please.
>>
>>68773656
Don't you have another /got/ thread to make, David?
>>
>>68773753
Sure, but not for this show. I haven't seen a single thread for this show since the season premiere on sunday night m80. Just because someone is praising a show in the OP doesn't mean it's viral marketing. I mean, I pirate the show for fucks sake.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.