[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wayward Pines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: wayward-pines.jpg (288 KB, 1264x711) Image search: [Google]
wayward-pines.jpg
288 KB, 1264x711
So does this actually get good? Anyone read the books?

I'm 5 episodes in and it seems to turn into another one of those "drama about life in an odd settlement." Tell me there is something more to it. Refrain from spoilers please, if there is.
>>
I thought the first few epsiodes were pretty good, and then it began to slide into trash.

If you don't even like those epsidoes, I really wouldn't bother.
>>
>>68770904
Yeah, I did think these had some promise, but right now I don't know what to think any more. Watched up to 7 now and I really do hope there is something else coming into play there soon enough. I suppose I'll finish the first season since I'm almost there anyway.

I'm surprised at the pacing, though. A lot seems to happen in such a short amount of time.
>>
A show with a finale that renders the entire series as almost as big a waste of time as Falling Skies.
>>
>>68770556
It's garbagio, OP
>>
>>68770556
It gets worse as the show progresses. Shannyn Sossamon is the only reason I kept watching.
>>
>>68771293
>Shannon
>not Carla
>>
>>68770556
Well if you didn't like it so far, you probably won't change your mind. I thought it was ok considering My Night Shitmyalan produced it.
>>
>>68770556
You clearly haven't seen 5 episodes. Watch the 5th then decide.
>>
The hot loli that craves mini Jonny Greenwood's dick is insanely hot
>>
>>68771423
What was so game-changing about the fifth episode then? Did I miss something? The reveal that the place is actually a last beacon of human civilization in a future ravaged by beasts and whatnot? Surely that is just a red herring?

What about the phone call to the secret service's bossman? Or the fact that the previous sheriff stopped the family's car? If its another "its one of those bermuda triangle like location episodes" things then that's pretty disappointing. I'd take a social experiment explanation over it any day.
>>
i really wanted to like this show but matt dillon and his whole family have the most unlikeable faces. literally every time they were on the screen i felt so pissed off. aside from that, the show really wasn't that great anyways
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.