[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypocrites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: wcm01.jpg (672 KB, 2033x1559) Image search: [Google]
wcm01.jpg
672 KB, 2033x1559
>Countless threads complaining about how the cgi characters in Warcraft clash with the live action humans

>Cgiman shows up in Civil War instantly
clashing with everything around him and the same people are fine

Bravo Russos
>>
>>68769800
The CGI doesn't bother me, it's way actors speak that does. Especially Humans, they sound too modern.
>>
CGI is by far my least concern, I'm just afraid they fucked up the story presumably humans win and stormwind doesn't fall, lothar and nor ogrim kills blackhand and garona kills llane because he asks her to in order to form alliance
also Duncan recently mentioning that he could include taurens in sequel if it does happen worries me that they might try rushing to warcraft 3 and skipping 2nd war that's top noch story would be like doing BvS right after man of steel
>>
>>68769800
People will eat up CGI in capeshits because it's just the shit standard now
>>
>>68769800
This CGI looks fucking amazing fuck th disneyfags and their wwe films wher no one gts hurt, they fighting a man in the stars over a bublegum glove anyway, this is real War shit and the CGTI is pushing magical and fantasy creatures, this is EXACTLY what CGI should e sued for not fucking powerranger suits and people flying around in metal armor
>>
>>68771290
well im done with capeshit, xmen apocalypse? are you mad, thats some fucking after EFFECTS tier cgi and apocalypses voice pitch change in fucking Audacity, DO THEY THINK IMA FUCKING MUG?
>>
>>68769929
I've been following this movie closely for some years now, and I have to tell you it's the first time I read this. What is your source?
>>
File: warcraft3.png (858 KB, 1219x669) Image search: [Google]
warcraft3.png
858 KB, 1219x669
>>68769800
The difference is that nobody cares about yet another shitty videogame flick.
The actors are bad, the trailers are horrible, the dialogue is one cringeworthy cliche after another, so all that's left is the CGI, and it looks horrible too.
>>
>>68771861
THIS IS NOT FROM THE FILM THOUGH THIS WAS AN ASSET MADE FOR PROMOTIONAL SHIT THEY CAN USE OVERSEAS AND SHIT FFS ARE YOU THIS FUCKING DENSE?

THE FUCKING MOVIE ASSETS ARE WAY MORE DETAILED THAN THIS SHIT ADND YOU HAVE TO BE A STRAIGHT FUCKING DISNEY FAG TO DISAGREE OR POTENTIALLY BLIND. CUNT
>>
>>68769800
Clean, mechanical CGI looks good.

Warcraft is a gritty dirty, organic, movie.
I'm predicting a Hobbit look to the characters.
>>
File: warcraft.jpg (1001 KB, 1680x704) Image search: [Google]
warcraft.jpg
1001 KB, 1680x704
>>68771902
>they created an entirely different asset for promotional material
lmao
>>
>>68771909
>genuine artists have worked countless hours to produce this piece of shit
>>
>>68771909
Azog looked alright though it was just shit next to the other make up orcs, if they were all CG it would have been pretty epic. But warcraft is above this tier anyway vbecause they are using Camerons technology.
>>
>>68771947
I really dont see the problem here, this is taken from the 3D formatted version, so when composited into 2D you get this effect, the actual original cut we'll be getting in cinemas wont have this format look.
>>
>>68772002
Yeah, the final game will be totally different from the beta.
>>
Do you think it will have "dedicated to my father, David Bowie" in the end?
>>
File: 1437607940216.jpg (6 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1437607940216.jpg
6 KB, 256x256
>that guy who makes Warcraft threads every day
you're on the same level as the Man of Steel autist
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.